Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Jan 2010 at 5:00 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3
Default Cant get my sims to relax in bed?
My problem is when i try to get my sims to relax in bed, there isnt a relax option but there is 2 extra options that say, "Enterrelaxing" and "Bedrelax" pressing either of these seems to cause problem for the sim that i was using when i pressed it. They seem to crash when i try to cancel the option, im thinking this is something to do with either awesomemod or the NRAAS story progression mod, I was just wondering if anyone else who has either of these mods has had this problem or whether it is just me and also how to fix it?
Advertisement
Coffee, anyone?
retired moderator
#2 Old 20th Jan 2010 at 5:53 PM
You probably have an outdated mod in your game. Please read the stickies about CC and iinstalling EP's. Remove the mods and test. Then go an update them as needed.

I'm worried that my latest Salvation Army donation will result in homeless people looking like sluts from the 90s.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 20th Jan 2010 at 9:16 PM
Ive tried that and even without the mods it seems to stay the same, and also i realized my sims cant interact with anyone outside the family
In the Arena
retired moderator
#4 Old 21st Jan 2010 at 3:45 AM
GameHelp:Remove_TS3_Custom_Content#Cache_Files_.26_Thumbnailswiki
Every time you remove CC/mods, you need to refresh cache + thumbnails (for the catalog). Have you done this?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 27th Jan 2010 at 3:27 PM
Just done this now and will now try again