Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Garden of Eden-UPDATED (Still stubbornly calling it that)

by armiel Posted 21st Jan 2010 at 1:37 AM

7 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 21st Jan 2010 at 2:17 AM
is the tree of knowledge a life tree?

"Whoever said love was simple... lied."
"The voices in my head did it."
Veteran Finn
retired moderator
Original Poster
#3 Old 21st Jan 2010 at 6:48 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Iceria
is the tree of knowledge a life tree?
Nope. There are no super-specials.. But I did put some rare and expecial(?) seeds there.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 21st Jan 2010 at 5:54 PM
My Sims never use the bridge in Central Park and that one is Maxis made. They never use them if they don't have to, nothing wrong with your design.
Veteran Finn
retired moderator
Original Poster
#5 Old 21st Jan 2010 at 6:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by daistarr3
My Sims never use the bridge in Central Park and that one is Maxis made. They never use them if they don't have to, nothing wrong with your design.

There's the catch. In this lot they are forced to use the bridge if they wanna go to the other side of the pond, to toilet or collect fruits there. The pond goes under wall on two sides, so there really is no other way to get to the other side than using the bridge.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 28th Mar 2010 at 4:46 PM
This is absolutely gorgeous. Thank you for making it, and I'm sorry you got complaints the first time around.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 9th Apr 2011 at 5:27 PM
A nice garden. Thank you for posting.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 15th Jul 2015 at 5:51 PM
love it