Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Raon 83 retextured (free mesh) - MESH NOW INCLUDED

by Mikexx2 Posted 21st Jan 2010 at 6:54 PM - Updated 14th Aug 2015 at 2:57 PM by Mikexx2 : adding mesh

16 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 12 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 23rd Jan 2010 at 5:26 PM
This *is* super-cute for kids--thanks! I overlooked the original style, but it's nicely transformed with the new textures. I really appreciate having a variety of styles for kids and toddlers that fit their heads and are age-appropriate, so thanks for that!
Test Subject
#3 Old 23rd Jan 2010 at 8:52 PM
Love these textures with this hair! Very pretty.
Mad Poster
#4 Old 24th Jan 2010 at 8:36 AM
Beautiful work and totally gorgeous result, as usual ! I love the way you retexture the hairs, each of your creation is a pleasure for my eyes. Thank you
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 24th Jan 2010 at 10:09 AM
Thanks very much everyone. I hope you enjoy it.
Meet Me In My Next Life
#6 Old 20th Feb 2010 at 1:54 AM
So very nice I always love your hair retextures, thank again.

"Nothing in life is a Surprise it just happen to come your way at the time".
Test Subject
#7 Old 23rd Feb 2010 at 12:46 AM
absolutely adorable. at least, on kids! I haven't downloaded it yet, but you should definitely get some other age models. =]
thanks for re-texturing and putting it somewhere I could find it! ^^

Spread the word::: Stop Global Warming Or All The Reese's Will Melt
bunnicula! bleh! *hop* bleh!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 23rd Feb 2010 at 7:42 AM
Quote: Originally posted by yumeprincess
absolutely adorable. at least, on kids! I haven't downloaded it yet, but you should definitely get some other age models. =]
thanks for re-texturing and putting it somewhere I could find it! ^^

Well I always use adult models by default, but since I prefer this hairstyle on the kids that's why I used them this time. Plus, you can see the hair on the elder model for some age variety.
Test Subject
#9 Old 9th Mar 2010 at 5:31 PM
I love your re-texturing you always make them nice and shiney
Thanks again! I'm loving this hair-do (:♥
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 21st May 2010 at 12:20 AM
Thanks for your beautiful work, yet again! I absolutely LOVE your re-textures and shiny/realistic re-colours, please keep on doing this! Absolutely stunning work as usual, you're one of my faves.
Test Subject
#11 Old 20th Mar 2011 at 3:34 AM
I registered to try to get the mesh, but now that I'm logged in there it's giving me some error message that isn't in English. Any other way to get the mesh for this?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 15th Aug 2011 at 5:03 AM
OMG, thank you SO MUCH! I have been looking for really cute hair for little girls and I FINALLY found something I like! :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 8th Oct 2011 at 4:08 PM
No Mesh!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 20th Oct 2013 at 2:11 AM
Love this hairstyle, thank you so much! For the freckles though, I've gone to the link but it no longer exists. Any idea where I can find it? I've been looking for realistic freckles for a while. But anyway, thank you so much for this hairstyle! I have quite a few of yours actually and LOVE ALL OF THEM! My game is so much better now.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#15 Old 26th Oct 2013 at 12:49 AM
Quote: Originally posted by MathiasandTwilight
Love this hairstyle, thank you so much! For the freckles though, I've gone to the link but it no longer exists. Any idea where I can find it? I've been looking for realistic freckles for a while. But anyway, thank you so much for this hairstyle! I have quite a few of yours actually and LOVE ALL OF THEM! My game is so much better now.

You can get the freckles here - they are the second file down, "Heart Swells". You'll find them in the blush category after installing.
Test Subject
#16 Old 16th Dec 2014 at 2:08 AM
you can't access the mesh I would love to download it if I could
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#17 Old 14th Aug 2015 at 2:59 PM
Mesh added!