Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Anna Paquin as Sookie StackHouse

by @..:BlueSky:..@ Posted 27th Jan 2010 at 4:07 PM

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 27th Jan 2010 at 6:34 PM
Marvellous! Absolutely marvellous work - I love Anna - and you´re the best creator ever! But...I haven´t Free Time and Apartment Life..so, I can´t install it. Can you help me? How can I install this sim to the game? I´m so desperate...I love her.......and you :-)

Please make Anna Paquin like a sami! Everybody, try it! Please! I´ll kiss you for do that :D
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 27th Jan 2010 at 7:08 PM
Thank you danpiper To install this sim please you use the Clean Installer for sims2pack files (http://sims2pack.modthesims2.com/index.php?page=3)

° I don't create sims on demand °

* I'm Sorry *

My YearBook :)
Test Subject
#4 Old 27th Jan 2010 at 7:56 PM
Thanks - and remember - I love you, man * sorry, my English is really bad :-S ...the next "THE SIMS 2" star will be..who? :D

Please make Anna Paquin like a sami! Everybody, try it! Please! I´ll kiss you for do that :D
Test Subject
#5 Old 27th Jan 2010 at 8:04 PM
you really created an amazing sookie! looks more like her than any others i have seen thanks!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 28th Jan 2010 at 4:09 PM
Absolutely terrific! Thank you so much you are very talented.
Test Subject
#7 Old 28th Jan 2010 at 5:21 PM
Only "very talented"? You are the most talented creator!!!! I haven´t found any good Natalie Dormer or Zooey Deschanel....

Test Subject
#8 Old 1st Feb 2010 at 3:43 AM
Excellent Job on Sookie can you make bill and eric please, she needs a boyfriend in the game lol!
Test Subject
#9 Old 1st Feb 2010 at 1:07 PM
woow its really awesome!
congratulations!
Test Subject
#10 Old 19th Feb 2010 at 12:03 PM
I know - any sims on demand BUT please, please, please - I read about you, you like The Charmed ones - please, can you make Shannen Doherty, Alyssa Milano, Rose McGowan and Holly Marie Combs? Please - there is any good version...please, give me an answer :-) thanx
PS: I LOVE your Anna Paquin and Jessica Alba :-)

Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#11 Old 4th Oct 2010 at 2:14 PM
Thanks for making Anna I love her in True Blood, and you have done an awesome job at creating her look so life like. Thanks for your time in creating
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#12 Old 19th Oct 2010 at 3:23 AM
love love LOVE it!!! Thanks for making Anna, she is such a talented actress
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 12th Feb 2014 at 6:13 PM
This is freaking amazing!