Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Michael Jackson - "Smooth Criminal"

by Aligeth Posted 27th Jan 2010 at 8:05 PM - Updated 27th Jan 2010 at 9:49 PM by Aligeth

15 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 11 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Bowties are cool.
retired moderator
#2 Old 27th Jan 2010 at 8:14 PM
Wow, that looks awesome!! What an amazing job, thank you!!
Field Researcher
#3 Old 27th Jan 2010 at 9:06 PM
Oh God ..and this is one of my favs songs!
WOW WOW WOW!!!!
The pics are amazing, your work is always flawless!
Thank's a lot dear! MJ now can be really MJ thank's to all this beautiful stuff you made for him, the several clothes... and now the hair too... :lovestruc

You know the way it twists and turns,changing colour,spining yarns
You know the way it leaves you dry, It cuts you up, it takes you high
You know the way it throws about,It takes you in and spits you out
Test Subject
#4 Old 27th Jan 2010 at 10:15 PM
beautiful work,
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 28th Jan 2010 at 12:40 AM
OMG it's amazing! Nice to see that though he is gone, he's never far from our hearts. Downloading now :-)
Mad Poster
#6 Old 28th Jan 2010 at 1:13 AM
This is so awesome! That video was the best! Thank you for this wonderful outfit!!! :D
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 28th Jan 2010 at 2:43 PM
nice work ty now if i can find a billy mays sim ^_^;
Scholar
#8 Old 29th Jan 2010 at 1:35 AM
Yay!!! Great work! Looks amazing! It's very well done, MJ would be proud. What's next ? Looking forward to something new!

Call Me Miss, or MSB

I am NOT taking requests, sorry! But if you have any suggestions, I will take them!

~Rest in Peace dearest Michael Jackson~
Instructor
Original Poster
#9 Old 29th Jan 2010 at 4:57 AM
Quote: Originally posted by missMSBplayer
Yay!!! Great work! Looks amazing! It's very well done, MJ would be proud. What's next ? Looking forward to something new!

I have the 1984 Grammy Awards blue sparkle military jacket/outfit under construction right now. Have hopes to work on Billie Jean video outfit, Thriller album cover white suit, the yellow sweater vest poster outfit and maybe if I can still keep going, some things from Victory tour, Dangerous, etc.
Test Subject
#10 Old 1st Feb 2010 at 5:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Aligeth
I have the 1984 Grammy Awards blue sparkle military jacket/outfit under construction right now. Have hopes to work on Billie Jean video outfit, Thriller album cover white suit, the yellow sweater vest poster outfit and maybe if I can still keep going, some things from Victory tour, Dangerous, etc.

OMGosh!!! Incredible job w/ the Smooth Criminal outfit
I'm sooo excited to see what else you have planned !!
TY, TY, Thank you!
Field Researcher
#11 Old 4th Feb 2010 at 11:55 PM
Oh My Guuuuh amazing! (I'm on a downloading spree for your Michael related downloads tonight as you probably already noticed :D) The shoes and everything... simply beautiful! <3 Thank you soooo much!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 3rd Sep 2011 at 1:55 PM
This is masterpiece, I wish i could download the face...
Test Subject
#13 Old 27th Feb 2012 at 10:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by pixie
Oh My Guuuuh amazing! (I'm on a downloading spree for your Michael related downloads tonight as you probably already noticed :D) The shoes and everything... simply beautiful! <3 Thank you soooo much!!!

what do you have to do once you have downloaded it? how do you use it?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 22nd Apr 2012 at 4:50 PM
Еще одна потрясающая работа. Спасибо большое автору.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 18th Jul 2012 at 10:21 PM
I love it! where's the full sim tho?
Instructor
Original Poster
#16 Old 22nd Jul 2012 at 4:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by banana7
I love it! where's the full sim tho?

The Sim modeling the outfit was created by Vera Marina http://www.modthesims.info/member.php?u=473927, who has since deleted her uploads, all except for one.