Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
Replies: 21 (Who?), Viewed: 56367 times.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 28th Jan 2010 at 5:00 AM
Default poly and incest relationships?
I'm sorry if allot of you take offense to this, but I've been looking for a poly relationship and a incest relationship mod, complete with marriage and woohoo and pregnancy, does anyone know of such a mod? and where I can find it?...I found one for TS2...but obviously that's not going to work in TS3
Advertisement
Banned
#2 Old 28th Jan 2010 at 5:06 AM
I have no idea about incest, but polygamy is easy if you have WA, as there's alifetime reward which makes sims NEVER be jealous of the sim who has it. Though getting it is complicated.

http://modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=388650

We discuss it here.
Forum Resident
#3 Old 28th Jan 2010 at 5:42 AM
SexySims2

Sometimes the Dragon wins and I AM the Dragon!
Test Subject
#4 Old 28th Jan 2010 at 12:17 PM Last edited by Nikadi : 28th Jan 2010 at 12:55 PM.
Poly I understand and am curious about now, but incest?!

EDIT: The inteen mod on Sexysims2 caters for both by the looks of things, you have to sign up and change your profile to allow you to see 'adult content'.
Test Subject
#5 Old 12th Feb 2011 at 7:45 AM
Necrobump and whatnot
But I too am interested in this; I want to create a family tree based off of Greek mythology and as you know there is quite a bit of polygamy and incest in that family.
Née whiterider
staff: administrator
#6 Old 12th Feb 2011 at 11:13 AM
Try the WooHooer: http://www.the-isz.com/nraas/index.php?topic=193.0 - I think "near-relation" refers to incest, though I'm not sure. You can also kill jealousy or use polyamoury.

There's also CORE, which is a core mod with the features you're looking for: http://nene.sexysims2.com/showthread.php?t=172921

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Field Researcher
#7 Old 12th Feb 2011 at 4:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shishomiru04
I'm sorry if allot of you take offense to this, but I've been looking for a poly relationship and a incest relationship mod, complete with marriage and woohoo and pregnancy, does anyone know of such a mod? and where I can find it?...I found one for TS2...but obviously that's not going to work in TS3

What is this sudden fetish for incest in games?????
Scholar
#8 Old 12th Feb 2011 at 4:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zyino
The fall of civilization. Why do you care what someone else wants in their game?
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
#9 Old 12th Feb 2011 at 4:36 PM
Quote:

What compelled you to click on a topic called "poly and incest relationships?" and take the time to post if it offends you so?
Theorist
#10 Old 12th Feb 2011 at 5:04 PM
I need ULTRA incest for my Sim, too. Chenoan took the words RIGHT out of my mouth; I want to do a whole bunch of Greek Sims, but I have no idea how to go about it: brother and sister get together, have a kid, and then their daughter gets abducted to her uncle and THEY have kids (PersephoneXHades, of course ^-^). Yes, how do I do this?
Test Subject
#11 Old 12th Feb 2011 at 5:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by whiterider
Try the WooHooer: http://www.the-isz.com/nraas/index.php?topic=193.0 - I think "near-relation" refers to incest, though I'm not sure. You can also kill jealousy or use polyamoury

Beat me to it. I was going to post this. This allows incest and teen-teen woohoo along with many other options.
Theorist
#12 Old 12th Feb 2011 at 5:22 PM
Oh that's great; you confirming that it really DOES allow Incest. The WooHooer seems really awesome; I was at another Woohoo related thread and they recommended it, there, too. I think it must really work
Test Subject
#13 Old 12th Feb 2011 at 8:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by murfee
Oh that's great; you confirming that it really DOES allow Incest. The WooHooer seems really awesome; I was at another Woohoo related thread and they recommended it, there, too. I think it must really work

Yes it does work. And it isn't a core mod so it won't conflict with anything. As for your above post, you will be able to make a female teen get pregnant with her brother. Kinda weird, but it is possible with the mod.
Field Researcher
#14 Old 13th Feb 2011 at 2:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by whiterider
Try the WooHooer: http://www.the-isz.com/nraas/index.php?topic=193.0 - I think "near-relation" refers to incest, though I'm not sure. You can also kill jealousy or use polyamoury.

There's also CORE, which is a core mod with the features you're looking for: http://nene.sexysims2.com/showthread.php?t=172921

The woohooer doesnt work for me

Quote:
Originally Posted by HystericalParoxysm
What compelled you to click on a topic called "poly and incest relationships?" and take the time to post if it offends you so?

I'm not offended by it, it's just whats the thrill to it?
Test Subject
#15 Old 13th Feb 2011 at 3:21 AM
Quote:
The woohooer doesnt work for me

If you are not using the latest patch, it will not work. Look here for a version of the mod that is compatible with your game version.
Field Researcher
#16 Old 13th Feb 2011 at 5:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by brettsmods
If you are not using the latest patch, it will not work. Look here for a version of the mod that is compatible with your game version.

I have World Adventures, Ambitions and Late Night
and of course the Base game.

The phases don't show which ones are compatible with what?
Née whiterider
#17 Old 13th Feb 2011 at 8:03 PM
Top of the WooHooer thread:
Quote:
This mod is intended to be run on any patch-level noted in the "EA-Patch Compatibility" thread, pinned at the top of this forum.

"EA-Patch Compatibility" thread:
Quote:
Current mod compatibility:
Base-Game patch 1.17, 1.18, 1.19
WA patch 2.12, 2.13, 2.14
HEL patch 3.8, 3.9, 3.10
AMB patch 4.5, 4.6, 4.7
FL patch 5.2, 5.4, 5.5
LN patch 6.0, 6.1, 6.2
OL patch 7.0

Title of the Previous version threads:
Quote:
The Woohooer - Phase Four (Version 37 - patch 1.18)

What other info are you after? :P

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
#18 Old 14th Feb 2011 at 12:55 PM
I guess I need to get cracking on that Inbred trait.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Test Subject
#19 Old 14th Feb 2011 at 1:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by J. M. Pescado
I guess I need to get cracking on that Inbred trait.

Yeah, could be too much banjo-pickin' slowing you down. :p
Theorist
#20 Old 14th Feb 2011 at 1:51 PM
Thanks so much fir that link to the different versions! I am not patched up to the latest update (cuz i don't like what it offers; it's boring since I'm just a base game user ) so it'll be great to have 1.17 still available for people like me who are stubborn Thanks again ^-^
Test Subject
#21 Old 4th Jul 2014 at 10:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikadi
Poly I understand and am curious about now, but incest?!

EDIT: The inteen mod on Sexysims2 caters for both by the looks of things, you have to sign up and change your profile to allow you to see 'adult content'.

sorry but I can't see this command (allow 'adult content' )
#22 Old 4th Jul 2014 at 11:02 AM
you need to register at sexysims, so that you can see the adult content.

whoohooer mod by Twallan also allows poly and incest relationships:
https://nraas.wikispaces.com/Woohooer

Section jump