|Search this Thread|
|31st Jan 2010, 09:10 AM||the sims 3 verdict? #1|
Join Date: Oct 2004
so i got a new pc, got all the sims 2 games on it, runs like a charm, perfect flawless. i never knew how much i was missing out on WHOA.
know the temptation of sims 3 is slowly getting to me. can anyone name some good pros/cons list somewhere, or anything, i am a complete noob at sims 3 and all its features. so i greatly appreciate any help
|31st Jan 2010, 09:52 AM||#2|
I start with mine pros&cons:
1. Free roam, you can explore the town and visit many places without loading screens! big bonus!
2. Awesome graphics.
3. Story progression mode: Your neighbours will live their lives along with you: they can move/marry/die/divorce etc.
4. TRAITS! My favorite pro.
5. So many things to do and collect (gardening,fishing,gems,insects,etc)
6. The skills are improved and if you achieve specific things you get rewards.
7. Opportunities! 2nd favorite pro.
8. World Adventures EP Rocks!
8. For the ones who are creative and like building/decorating more than gameplay, its a big pro.
Cons: Thats the only one i can think at the moment:
- Lack of things/furniture. But they will come along with Ep's.
|31st Jan 2010, 09:54 AM||#3|
There's pages of discussion on it in the stickied thread: http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=348342