Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
#51 Old 10th Feb 2010 at 5:12 AM
I had a dream that my ex-boyfriendddddd and I were at a ball, similar to one that I wrote a story about yesterday. It made me miss him...then he texted me xD
Advertisement
Instructor
#52 Old 15th Feb 2010 at 5:43 AM
I had a dream where I went to Ohio with my Mom and then something weird happened and she let some guy take me. He threw me into a room with a few other kids my age, but they wouldn't talk to me. Then they took us to I'm pretty sure it was a mental institution and it was actually pretty fun. There wasn't any school (XD). I made some new friends too. Then they let us go and I ran into my friends Zack and Tristan. When they let us out, we were in Italy. In order to get back to whatever state we lived in, we had to find a quarter with our state on it and place it in some foutain and we'd be transported back. I couldn't find the one for Florida and I was freaking out. Then Zack was like "Screw this, I'm staying in Italy", hugged me, and walked off with Tristan.

That's when I woke up. Lolz, for some reason when I woke up this morning I was so distressed that I couldn't eat breakfast. Lolz.
Mad Poster
#53 Old 15th Feb 2010 at 9:39 AM
I had a dream that I was a sim, and my first creator was really nice but then was suddenly replaced by a sadistic creator and I ended up dying a horrible death at the bottom of the swimming pool. Then, I met the grim reaper and my creator resurrected me but forgot to let me eat (no free will) so I kept dying. O.O

Happiness is anyone and anything that's loved by you.

My name is Jessica, but I answer to Jessie, Jess, Candiiee, Candy and Cand. :P
Banned
#54 Old 15th Feb 2010 at 11:30 PM
^ Hahaha, happens every time with sadistic creators *coughAlexcough* . . . XD

I had a weird dream that I was trapped in a mental asylum with only a bed and curtains for furniture and behind the curtains was a barred window. When I used a butter knife to unscrew the bolts and shave down the caulking, a silent alarm tripped and these people rushed in, strangely resembling TS2 zombies, and tried to eat me. XD Then I woke up.
Scholar
Original Poster
#55 Old 19th Feb 2010 at 1:16 AM
I had a dream last night that I was at this carnival thingy and the guy I like bought me popcorn but there wasn't anything to do there.

"Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so."
- Douglas Adams (The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy)
tumblr
Top Secret Researcher
#56 Old 19th Feb 2010 at 7:13 PM
I had a dream that goats rolled into balls like hedgehogs and chased me down my lane...

Totally Random, I know!

;] x

Alchemist
#57 Old 19th Feb 2010 at 7:41 PM
A couple of nights ago, I dreamt that a certain MTS member came on a student exchange to my school. And, we don't even do an exchange program to/from America. Only Scotland and Canada.
Instructor
#58 Old 19th Feb 2010 at 9:43 PM
I had a dream last night (Yeah, I dream a whole ton) that in Math my seat got moved next to the guy I like and I kept dropping my pencil next to his chair (An accident) and he kept picking it up for me even when I told him I could get it. Then he was talking to me every second of the period and our math teacher thought that the people next to us were talking and not us, so she was yelling at them.

Then I woke up. I have strange dreams. Lolz.
Banned
#59 Old 20th Feb 2010 at 3:53 AM
I dreamed that i was riding a giraffe (I really love them, I love savannah animals for some crazy reason) and it told me to eat some fish. Then I saw Tom Felton (Draco Malfoy's actor) riding on an elephant and it started eating a tree (not leaves, like literally uprooting the tree and eating it, trunk and root and all). Then the giraffe started nibbling my ear and it pooped (not in my ear). Then i woke up.
Test Subject
#60 Old 22nd Feb 2010 at 8:12 PM
ok last night i had a super weird dream!!

I was in the middle of a desert and the only thing that was there was a computer, i turned it on and the sims 3 game just poped up, then i wanted to make a family and i went in to CAS and the game crashed, then i went to see what was wrong with it and there were no game files so the game wasnt even installed and i was playing it before, weird so then i stop using the computer and my mom just sudently pops up behind me and tells me that diner is ready!!!! then i just woke up!! freaky , huh!!
Banned
#61 Old 23rd Feb 2010 at 12:15 AM
^

I had a weird dream that I was driving in a Jeep in the middle of the Sahara, and then we passed a palm tree. Suddenly we were on a Skytrain and it was racing through a tunnel, and then there was a flash of purple light and I woke up. That is the LAST TIME I ride in a Skytrain.
Lab Assistant
#62 Old 8th Mar 2010 at 11:37 PM
I once had a very weird dream...Not many people believe me when I tell them this...But it goes like this...

I am walking throught the jungle with Ross adn Rachel from friends when I see a big arch and I run through it . It was a slide on the other side of it which leads to my Grans back garden . When I get down Ross and Rachel and I walk forward a few feet where I see loads of animals . I walk up to a giraffe and pat it . When I turn around a tiger bites my arm . I smile and skip towards my dad and tell him it bit me . I walk in the back door and go into the kitchen to tell my Gran . She mutters something about biscuits . I think she says 'I knew i shouldnt give it biscuits' . My Nan put a small plaster on my arm ...

No one believes me when i tell them that...

Another one i had was david shwimmer poking me with a spoon not the best dream...

Another one is () I woke up in my dream and I was five again...there was a face on my wall...It was laughing at me...I screamed and ran to my parents room

Just call me Katie:)
Top Secret Researcher
#63 Old 10th Mar 2010 at 7:41 PM
ahaaaa; Kat - the poking you with the spoon one made me laaughh. x

Mad Poster
#64 Old 10th Mar 2010 at 8:20 PM
i had a second dream in a row that involved my sims from TS2. I'm going back soon, but's like my mind keeps telling me to do it now XD
Scholar
Original Poster
#65 Old 11th Mar 2010 at 4:16 AM
I had a dream where everyone lined up on a roof-thingy, you know where there's a staircase leading up to a little building and then you go out the door and you're on the (flat) roof? Yeah, it was 2 classes, and we were just sitting there waiting to go to a field trip. But then one of the classes, not mine, got confused and went back inside and then they came outside and I just noticed the teacher was bald. It was so weird, but everyone's been shaving their head lately for some fundraiser so the bald teacher made sense.

"Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so."
- Douglas Adams (The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy)
tumblr
Alchemist
#66 Old 11th Mar 2010 at 2:33 PM
well, you know what is vocaloid?
yesterday I listened a song from vocaloid called "Wide Knowledge Of The Late, Madness" and I dreamt that I was Miku (the girl with blue hair) and I was in the PV. But at the end of the video I became mad and I commited suicide.

This is the video...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGMO1ko5EuM

What's love? ♥My ChannelMy Art PageMy DA

There's never an ounce that I breathe
Without thinking about
Who I could have been if you didn't leave
Come Home ~ Eyes Set To Kill
Mad Poster
#67 Old 11th Mar 2010 at 7:18 PM
I had a dream that I was stuck in a Friends episode and Joey was meant to have had a nose-job for his next film, but they didn't do it so we had to go on a plane back to the place where he'd had it done. Then Chandler was like "I'm not taking my luggage with me, I'll just tie it to this seat!" and then he saw someone cut through a rope and steal someone else's luggage and was like 'OK, I guess I'm taking it with me!"

Then when we arrived in this foreign country (we got the wrong flight) Rachel seemed to think no one spoke English (even though everyone did) and we went into a MacDonald's and she went up to the guy at the counter and went "Hey! Priest! DOOO YOUUU SPEEEAAAAK EEENGLIIISH??" and then I woke up laughing.

This means I'm obsessed with Friends and need help, right?

Happiness is anyone and anything that's loved by you.

My name is Jessica, but I answer to Jessie, Jess, Candiiee, Candy and Cand. :P
Test Subject
#68 Old 14th Mar 2010 at 6:56 PM
i get dreams that i didnt even think i could dream
just last night i dreamt that i was at school and then suddenly the whole school turned into an u.f.o. and all the teachers were aliens and my maths teacher stabbed my friend with a compass it was like blood everywhere then i woke up.. no more horrror movies/animes for me eh
Lab Assistant
#69 Old 14th Mar 2010 at 7:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Elena Swan
I had a dream....

I dreamed that my spirit left my body. Then I started looking for my body. I walked a long corridor. There were a lot of open doors. I looked through them and I saw scenes of my life. Then, I started to listen the song "Bring me to life".
In my real life my mother tried to wake me up.
I heard her voice but I could not wake up. Not without my body.
And I found me lying in the floor. My spirit entered in my body and I opened my eyes.

Is it possible??

It is something like an astral travel ... it could be dangerous if you can't control it

**If I sit the same way as other people my reasoning ability is decreased by forty percent**
Instructor
#70 Old 14th Mar 2010 at 10:32 PM
I dreamed last night that I ran into All Time Low at Hot Topic. Alex and Jack were fighting over me while I was talking with Zack and Rian. Then, we went to the food court to get smoothies. After we finished, Jack tripped Alex, who fell right into me and we went flying to the tile, still in the food court. Alex landed conveniently on top of me (lmao) and then suddenly there was paparazzi everywhere taking pictures of what happened. Jack looked jealous (hahaha) while Zack and Rian were laughing so hard they had to sit down. When all the paparazzi went away, we exchanged numbers and I went home. I met up with them the next day and we saw someone reading a magazine that had a picture of the incident with the title "Alex Gaskarth and New girlfriend Go a Bit Far in Mall Food Court?".

Hahahahaha, that was an awesome dream. Hahahahahahahahaa

"And if you look out of the right hand side of the aircraft, you'll notice that the right wing is on fire."
Call me Dei
Test Subject
#71 Old 20th Mar 2010 at 11:57 PM
ok, so when i was little i ate so many burgers once i got sick so i cant even smell them..

so last night i dreamed my dad made a bbq and i looked the plate of burgers that was on the table and IT HAD LEGS and so i left thinking it was nothing , i came to my room with my laptop and i look behind me to my bed and i see the plate of burgers, then i got really freaked and just woke up . When my mom tried to wake me up i was asleep in my kitchen with my dad making burgers!!!

creepy isnt it...?
Mad Poster
#72 Old 27th Mar 2010 at 4:08 PM
Alright, I'll be in here a lot depending if I want to take the time to write out my long weird dreams. :P
Here's what happened last night from what I can remember..
I was in my backyard, the trees and yard were healthy. Grass perfectly green, sky blue... It was just me and the trees. I was laying out in the yard and the biggest tree (which is closest to my house) started talking to me. It was thanking me for something...I don't remember quite what it was. I then felt pulses through the ground and I asked the tree what was happening. It said it was talking to its friend at the edge of my woods. It then showed what it was doing by bringing the roots up out of the ground. They were a blinding white color that had a light blue and pink tint to it that moved toward the tree's friend (they looked more like tubes though). The tree told me that it was asking for more nutrients since the "poisonous" "bad" trees were taking to much from it. (These trees were near my neighbors). The first tree showed me what was happening by lifting the roots on top of the ground and it showed a dark purple (similar to the tube like roots before- just a different color) and had bits of yellow going back and forth between the bad trees and the original tree. I then sat up in the yard and asked if they could stop it. The tree's friend started talking to me too. I don't recall them giving me an answer but once the original tree joined in, I wasn't talking anymore and they were having a conversation out loud. I layed back down in the yard and I woke up from my dream.

I now am contemplating if they actually can do this (not necessarily talking to me but...) hopefully you guys get my drift. But I found this dream to be very odd, since I never go outside... I don't know.

Rise above hate. Love one another. Be kind.
I am INACTIVE on MTS
Come find me on GoS and tumblr:
TS2 Blog
TS4 Blog
Scholar
#73 Old 29th Mar 2010 at 4:43 PM
^ ^ that dream was really odd...

Okay so I have two dreams to share

three nights ago, I had the strangest dreams. I was going to go to the movies, and I ended up in a fancy hotel with a rainforest in the lobby. I decided to check out the rainforest, and as I headed over, I met Katy Perry, but she was the male glee teacher. She had forgotten how to become Kety Perry again, and was stuck as Mr. Shuester.I spent the next five minutes running around with Katy Perry, but then was distracted by an indian buffet. While I was eating I saw Katy Perry try to jump off a cliff, so I ran to try to save her, but was stopped before I could get there by my crush. He was about to kiss me when My brother came and told me it was time to go, and so we sprouted wings and were about to fly away when I woke up.

This dream is one from when I was five:

So I was playing with my grandpa, and we were at a park. We were going to get some ice cream, when he waved goodbye and left me. Then I was taken by some people to go live with the orphans, and I had a lot of fun with Annie and Oliver. Then I woke up. later that day my mom got a call from her mom saying that my grandpa was dead.

Sirius Black: Escaped Azkaban, Outran Dementors, Outwitted Ministry, Killed by Drapery
Where I've been hiding...
Mad Poster
#74 Old 29th Mar 2010 at 8:03 PM
Here's part of a dream I had awhile back... i never finished writing it though. I kinda forgot the rest now.. I HATE when I do that! D:<

Robbie and I were in our house. The government has been after us for years now. We can’t go out in public, for they can take us in for experiments. They can’t come in to our house and take us for it is our only sanctuary. Robbie and I were safe as long as we were on our property and as long as we are human. Our mom is the one who works and buys us food. But she is never home she has to work twice as long, since they killed my father and brother. We are different. We are werewolves. We turned into wolf forms when the moon shines or when we needed to but it takes up a lot of energy.
Ron Weasley came over every day as company, for he was our friend even though it was illegal. I liked how even though we were different he treated us the same. Ron didn’t show up for days. We started getting worried. Our mother hadn’t been coming home either. My brother and I started preparing our secret passage ways through the house. The entrance was in the basement, we could only enter in wolf form and someone from the outside had to open and close it. That night the government paid a visit to our house, but we left to see if Ron was at his house. Ron lived in a huge house by a field with a junkyard a mile away. Robbie got a text from Ron stating to meet him at the junkyard once we reached his house. We reached the junkyard being as quiet and unseen as possible to find Ron leaning against a dumpster. He looked rather sad. I ran up to him and licked his hand and he pat my head. We waited a little bit and just looked at each other. Finally, breaking the silence, Robbie asked “Why we were meeting here and what was so urgent.”
“I….I…I can’t see you guys anymore. The government came and they were threatening my family and…I..I..I’m sorry.” Ron answered slowly and carefully eyeing us once in a while. I was torn, our very close friend just leaving us. We knew this would happen someday.
I told Ron “If you ever needed us just call or text us, we’ll be there.” Ron then bent down and hugged me, then Robbie. Robbie then sensed a presence other than our own and we then hid behind the dumpster. These three buff guys came out of the shadow asking Ron why he was here and what he was doing.
Ron yelled with fury “I come here in memory of Robbie and Ally Smith**, since you forbid me to talk to them. No thanks to you!” The guys never responded and checked the area. They told Ron to go home and they continued searching for us. When we got home there was a different feeling to it. We got inside and the basement was all musty and foggy, and the ground floor had a different scent to it. We then went upstairs to find a dead, blood-stained, huge, artic fox on my bed. I was disgusted but we had nothing to eat and it takes up a lot of energy to speak like a human in wolf form. Robbie dragged the carcass off my bed and we began eating it. We were disrupted when the head guy (buff, worked for the government, bald, and very tall, wore suit and tie) came in through my door with some other workers in gear. My brother and I attacked them when they started shooting at us. When we are wolves we can heal quickly and easily. They fled throughout our house and when two out of the five guys were knocked out they all fled. The head guy came from around the corner and said to me in a very dark tone “We’ll be back.” He then left. My brother was a lot weaker than me from the battle. He used a lot of energy. I let him sleep where he was and watched him the rest of the night. The next day I woke up, I guess I fell asleep watching him. I was human, but he was still a wolf. He must’ve used way more energy than I thought. I went upstairs to get the unfinished fox. It wouldn’t taste as good, but he needs energy. I carried Robbie upstairs and had him finish the fox. After there were only bones left I put them under my dresser and carried him downstairs. He was able to walk now but he needed to conserve as much energy as he could. Once I got to the ground floor I looked out the big window in our kitchen. There were two dead deer in the yard. I felt like it was a trap but Robbie needed the food. I took Robbie outside with me and put him down near one of the dear. The deer was gone in what seemed to be seconds. I could see that he was himself again. I told him to eat the other deer and then turn into a human. He did as he was told for once.

No, I didn't watch Twilight before, and I never watched Harry Potter. Robbie is my older brother in real life.
** changed name :P

Rise above hate. Love one another. Be kind.
I am INACTIVE on MTS
Come find me on GoS and tumblr:
TS2 Blog
TS4 Blog
Alchemist
#75 Old 17th Apr 2010 at 2:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by bakea
It is something like an astral travel ... it could be dangerous if you can't control it

What did you mean?

I dreamed that the P.E. classes were in a swimming pool. At the end of the day, we had to drive home (though we were all teens). My boyfriend drove and he lost the control of the car. I could save him but I ended in comma...
...and I never woke up...

What's love? ♥My ChannelMy Art PageMy DA

There's never an ounce that I breathe
Without thinking about
Who I could have been if you didn't leave
Come Home ~ Eyes Set To Kill

Page 3 of 5