Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Fish Tank Capacity Mod (GEN Compatible!)

by Rainbow_Brite Posted 11th Feb 2010 at 9:06 PM - Updated 16th Nov 2014 at 6:38 PM by Buzzler

117 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 103 Feedback Posts, 13 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 5
Test Subject
#2 Old 11th Feb 2010 at 9:21 PM
Nice! Thank you so much.
Scholar
#3 Old 11th Feb 2010 at 9:27 PM
Wow, I don't have HELS but man, default is only six fish? Well if that's the case, thank you for this mod, which I will definitely use if I do get HELS. Six fish? Heck, may as well keep to individual fish bowls if that was all they were going to let us stock!
Test Subject
#4 Old 11th Feb 2010 at 9:33 PM
i have a question, do you have to have an aquarium to get this or is that picture the aquarium+the mod?
Test Subject
#5 Old 11th Feb 2010 at 9:36 PM
well i don't know how this ones going to help me i have my fingers crossed because the fish thank i have on my HELS doesn't show any fish swimming around in it or anything it just shows interaction like feed ,watch and other stuff but after this mod may be there is a chance they appear or something ? you have any idea why i cant see any fish in tank?
Inventor
#6 Old 11th Feb 2010 at 10:09 PM
Are you using the No Mosaic WA mod? If so, that is why you can't see the fish swimming around. Also, outdated core mods can cause that problem, too.
Mad Poster
#7 Old 11th Feb 2010 at 10:16 PM
that 6 cap is murder! thank you
Field Researcher
#8 Old 11th Feb 2010 at 10:43 PM
Will we see all those fish swimming in the aquarium or only the first 6?
Test Subject
#9 Old 11th Feb 2010 at 11:35 PM
Is there any mod that extends the life of your fish, perhaps in addition to this mod? An immortal collection would be nice.
Field Researcher
#10 Old 12th Feb 2010 at 1:04 AM
Very nice, thank you.
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 12th Feb 2010 at 2:08 AM
Ah, this is excellent ^^ . . . now we need a mod to change the interior of the aquarium xD . . . Thank you very very much for this . . . it saves having 3 large ones around the place, taking up all my valuable space hehehe. . . Also, my fish weren't turning up, so I took out the NoMosaic mod, and im just going to go and test this mod out :D
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 12th Feb 2010 at 3:07 AM
Thank you for this. ^_^ I did have to move my fish out and re-buy my fish tank for the mod to start working but thats something I expected. I have attached a picture of my sims fish tank and it does seem there are more fish then before. This a great mod and I really like it, Thank you.
Screenshots

(Creator Policy)
Please don't re-upload them to the exchange, paysites or TSR
May use them in Photos, story's & videos you plan to upload
Please credit me &/or link back
Test Subject
#13 Old 12th Feb 2010 at 4:11 AM
Quote: Originally posted by skeptic
Is there any mod that extends the life of your fish, perhaps in addition to this mod? An immortal collection would be nice.

Here you go:
http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=366256
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#14 Old 12th Feb 2010 at 7:00 AM Last edited by Rainbow_Brite : 14th Feb 2010 at 6:07 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by skeptic

Theres is a mod that regulates how many times you need to feed them. You can find it at the end of the comments
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#15 Old 12th Feb 2010 at 7:12 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Starsofthesea5
i have a question, do you have to have an aquarium to get this or is that picture the aquarium+the mod?

The aquarium comes with HELS
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#16 Old 12th Feb 2010 at 7:14 AM
Quote: Originally posted by BlackCat007
Will we see all those fish swimming in the aquarium or only the first 6?

Right now I'm seeing all of the fish.. not just the six
Field Researcher
#17 Old 12th Feb 2010 at 8:11 AM
Perfect!! thanks for this

~ Nyn ~
Test Subject
#18 Old 12th Feb 2010 at 10:59 AM
I can only see 6 fishes in my tank even when I can fill in more fishes. I've tried to remove all fishes and then buy/fill new fishes. Something I've missed?
Test Subject
#19 Old 12th Feb 2010 at 11:34 AM
where can i find that large aquarium ? ,thank u
Field Researcher
#20 Old 12th Feb 2010 at 12:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lizzie88
I can only see 6 fishes in my tank even when I can fill in more fishes. I've tried to remove all fishes and then buy/fill new fishes. Something I've missed?

Try selling the aquarium and buying another one.

Quote: Originally posted by Yopparai
where can i find that large aquarium ? ,thank u

Buy the High End Loft stuff pack.

EDIT: I was wondering if this same kind of mod could be applied to the wine racks. It bugs me we can only get 15 bottles in one rack. Do you think you could look into expanding them to maybe 30 or more? Just an idea.
Test Subject
#21 Old 12th Feb 2010 at 2:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by TashaFaun
Try selling the aquarium and buying another one.

Buy the High End Loft stuff pack.

EDIT: I was wondering if this same kind of mod could be applied to the wine racks. It bugs me we can only get 15 bottles in one rack. Do you think you could look into expanding them to maybe 30 or more? Just an idea.
thank u,,
Field Researcher
#22 Old 12th Feb 2010 at 2:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Rainbow_Brite
Right now I'm seeing all of the fish.. not just the six

Thank you for this wonderful mod! :D
Test Subject
#23 Old 12th Feb 2010 at 3:59 PM Last edited by sooperacorn : 17th Feb 2010 at 2:49 AM.
The overview screen says that this mod makes it so that you don't have to feed your fish as often... But I'm gathering from the names of the download files plus the comments here that it actually increases the number of fish you can put in your tank? I hope I don't come off sounding stupid here, but I swear the front page says something different for me! LOL XD

*Edit* Well, whatever the problem was it seems to have worked itself out. Thanks! The overview now accurately describes the mod. I'm finding it very useful as well, thanks!

Greater Pittsburgh Paranormal Society
"Orbs Don't Count!"
Investigator-In-Training
Scholar
#24 Old 12th Feb 2010 at 4:51 PM
I saw over on MATY a discussion that says the fish reproduce and eat each other. So don't be surprised if your population fluctuates even in a properly working aquarium.
Theorist
#25 Old 12th Feb 2010 at 6:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sooperacorn
The overview screen says that this mod makes it so that you don't have to feed your fish as often... But I'm gathering from the names of the download files plus the comments here that it actually increases the number of fish you can put in your tank? I hope I don't come off sounding stupid here, but I swear the front page says something different for me! LOL XD

Exactly. Is this the correct description for this mod??

#BlairWitchPetition
TS3 NEEDS: TENNIS COURTS > BUSES > PIGS/SHEEP
Can't find stuff in build and buy mode? http://www.nexusmods.com/thesims3/mods/1/?
Page 1 of 5