Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

Beautiful Angelina Jolie (UPDATED 07.03.2011.)

SCREENSHOTS
Downloads 864 Thanks  Thanks Favourited 153,971 Views
Uploaded: 12th Feb 2010 at 11:40 AM
Updated: 7th Mar 2011 at 10:58 AM
UPDATE(07.03.2011.) : Something went wrong with the .rar file carrying the .sim file and archive got corrupted!
Now I've fixed that! Sorry because this happened!

UPDATE(05.03.2011.) : A lot of people complained about crashes when selecting Angie in CAS,
so I replaced her .sim file for one with EA Default Hairstyles selected to prevent further crashes! Now there's no way you'll have problem! ENJOY! ٩(●̮̮̃•)۶

Well this is definitively something that took a lot of time to make and definitively something I am really proud of!
Making of Angelina Jolie was the biggest challenge for me so far and that's the main reason why many weeks are taken from me
and why she has a LOT of custom content made by me!
I hope that she has the necessary likeness to be approved on MTS!
Here are some pictures how she looks and I think you'll like them

Here is the preview of the the tattoos she has
I must say that this tiger tattoo wouldn't be the same if there wasn't the help from my friend dhampir1313 !
And don't worry she doesn't have this hair included,I've just selected cause it doesn't cover her back!( She kinda looks like Angie even with this hair )

Right now,when I'm writing this post I'm so not imaginative and the words just don't come on my mind!
I am really excited that my creation will see the light of the day soon and that's all I can say!

Here are some comparison pictures for you to see

I am really sure that I can say that I gave my maximum for this creation and I think that my effort will be paid!

I would also like to thank my buddy's from Creator Feedback Forum that helped a lot to make Angie more recognizable:
Robodl95,Anubis360,Nyn,dhampir1313,hudy777,BasTyra,KyleTheArtist,@Stefan,
DivoPly,monca533,traelia,sfsix,KittenBoob,Audrey and nene1234!
Thank you! :lovestruc

Now comes the boring part:

Well as you now Angelina is very special girl and like that she has very special demands!
For her to look like in pictures you'll need:
*Peggy's female body skin
*HP's increased skin shine
*HP's female faces
*Aikea Guinea's eyes
*Savio's hair
*Another Savio's hair
*Missbonbon's hair
*Anubis360's hair
*Jonha's sliders
*CmarNYC's sliders
*bella3lek4's sliders
*Awesomemod
*daluved1's smooth eyebrow
*Kittyklan's hiDEF blush
*Liana's dress Third from start!
*and everything I included in this download: eyeliner,lipstick,hair,facemask,tattoos and earrings

I hope I haven't forgot anything!And I wish you happy playing

Install instructions:
*Put the .sim file from Angelina Jolie.rar to the
My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\SavedSims folder to have Angelina in CAS as Young adult
*Put the rest of the .package files to the
X:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages folder to make them work

Custom Content by Me:
- Myos Fhair07 conversion
- Angelina Jolie lipstick
- Angelina Jolie eyeliner
- Angelina Jolie earrings
- Angelina Jolie tattoos
- Angelina Jolie facemask