Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#26 Old 1st May 2011 at 8:59 PM
cmomoney is it possible to export adult female animation?
Advertisement
Alchemist
#27 Old 1st May 2011 at 9:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by pyszny16
cmomoney is it possible to export adult female animation?

You export and play all adult animations the same way. The fact that the rig looks sorta male doesn't mean you can't play "female" animations using it.
Test Subject
#28 Old 1st May 2011 at 9:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by orangemittens
You export and play all adult animations the same way. The fact that the rig looks sorta male doesn't mean you can't play "female" animations using it.

I know that but I mean that for example fingers touching body when male make pose but when female make it fingers don't touching body.
Alchemist
#29 Old 1st May 2011 at 11:16 PM
There is no working female rig available as of yet so to get her hands to touch you prolly just have to use trial and error for the time being.
Test Subject
#30 Old 2nd May 2011 at 4:09 PM
Just want to say thanks for providing these mesh and rigfiles, and to all the modders who have developed tools for TS3. I've successfully used the Milkshape rig to create several custom animations which I use in my machinima. Cmomoney, thanks for the Blender rigfile and for the awesome Pose Player. I'm curious to try Blender. I've recently made a video tutorial about creating custom animations in Milkshape (thanks for your awesome tutorial orangemittens), hopefully this will encourage more people try it, as it's quick to do and actually pretty straightforward. And not to mention fun It really opens up a whole new realm of possibilities for machinima makers.
Test Subject
#31 Old 2nd May 2011 at 10:31 PM
I have question I want make poses in blender and how to import smd file?
Alchemist
#32 Old 2nd May 2011 at 10:41 PM
You need to get the smd import/export plugin for Blender. Link:

http://developer.valvesoftware.com/...ender_SMD_Tools
Test Subject
#33 Old 2nd May 2011 at 11:11 PM Last edited by pyszny16 : 2nd May 2011 at 11:21 PM.
I do everything and I don't see were is this smd panel :/
In Add-ons I don't have SMD Tools
Alchemist
#34 Old 2nd May 2011 at 11:39 PM
You need to install it the same way you would install Cmo's Blender tools. He wrote installation directions for that which will work for the smd import/export plugin also. The instructions are in his Blender tools download thread here:

http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=433882
Test Subject
Original Poster
#35 Old 3rd May 2011 at 12:09 AM Last edited by mesher : 3rd May 2011 at 12:20 AM. Reason: typos
Just a clarification : There is no a "adult female" rig. I guess that auRig means "adult universal Rig" or "adult unique Rig" ... I just had created a female mesh version cos, at least for me, it would be disgusting to animate a "male mesh" on typicals "female actions". But when I corrected and published the final version, the file with the female mesh was missed.

I'm really sorry, but after more than one year out from SIMS circuit, all my notes and files was eliminated from my hd. But I'm happy to see that the final files are being used on a valuable application. Congrats to all creators.
Alchemist
#36 Old 3rd May 2011 at 12:11 AM
Thank you for sharing your work mesher...it's very much appreciated
˙uʍop ǝpᴉsdn ǝɹ,noʎ 'oN
#37 Old 3rd May 2011 at 1:05 AM
Yes, thanks a lot, mesher. Your work helped make it this far. re:Female mesh, I could do it if I knew all the parts to put together.

"Part of being a mesher is being persistent through your own confusedness" - HystericalParoxysm
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ) [◕ ‿ ◕]
Alchemist
#38 Old 3rd May 2011 at 2:39 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ssproductions
I've recently made a video tutorial about creating custom animations in Milkshape (thanks for your awesome tutorial orangemittens), hopefully this will encourage more people try it, as it's quick to do and actually pretty straightforward.

And quite a nice video tutorial, too. Good luck on your machinima projects.

<* Wes *>

If you like to say what you think, be sure you know which to do first.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#39 Old 3rd May 2011 at 12:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by cmomoney
re:Female mesh, I could do it if I knew all the parts to put together.

Well, you only need to manipulate the meshes ...

I will make a try on this, afternoon.

I would like to not delete all my related stuff....
Alchemist
#40 Old 3rd May 2011 at 12:54 PM Last edited by orangemittens : 3rd May 2011 at 1:49 PM.
Mesher, I still have your female mesh...is this what you're missing?

Eta: On the off chance you're missing it, and it would help to have it, I PM'ed you with a link to it.
Test Subject
#41 Old 3rd May 2011 at 4:41 PM Last edited by pyszny16 : 3rd May 2011 at 5:36 PM.
I want thank all of you for help And last question when I import SMD file how go to anim mode or I don't must.

And how to set keyframe??
Test Subject
Original Poster
#42 Old 3rd May 2011 at 6:11 PM Last edited by mesher : 4th May 2011 at 9:04 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by orangemittens
Mesher, I still have your female mesh...is this what you're missing?

Eta: On the off chance you're missing it, and it would help to have it, I PM'ed you with a link to it.

I received it and it was VERY useful. Thanks a lot !!
--------------------
Quote: Originally posted by pyszny16
I want thank all of you for help And last question when I import SMD file how go to anim mode or I don't must.

Are talking about Milkshape ?
On MS there is a button on right bottom named "Anim". To load a SMD it must be unpressed, and when asked if you want to append the animation, press No.
After SMD load, press the Anim button and use the controls to play the animation.
------------------

This is an attempt to create the adult female mesh to be animated.
There is also a compressed avi file, and the animation looks very correct. Good Luck !
Screenshots
Attached files:
File Type: rar  af_body_4_anim_20010504.rar (333.2 KB, 3521 downloads) - View custom content
Test Subject
#43 Old 3rd May 2011 at 6:22 PM
I mean in Blender I try, try and still I can't :/ how in blender go to anim mode and set keygrame :/
˙uʍop ǝpᴉsdn ǝɹ,noʎ 'oN
#44 Old 3rd May 2011 at 7:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mesher
Well, you only need to manipulate the meshes ...

I meant I didn't know all of the meshes I needed to have for it to be complete. But seeing as you did it already, I don't have to worry about it. Thanks again.

pyszny16: There is no anim mode in Blender. There is a Pose Mode, and various ways to set keyframes. I suggest searching for Blender animation tutorials to learn the basics.

"Part of being a mesher is being persistent through your own confusedness" - HystericalParoxysm
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ) [◕ ‿ ◕]
Test Subject
Original Poster
#45 Old 3rd May 2011 at 7:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by cmomoney
I meant I didn't know all of the meshes I needed to have for it to be complete. But seeing as you did it already, I don't have to worry about it. Thanks again.

Test it before thanks me !!!

If it´s correct, please, post the blender version too.
Alchemist
#46 Old 4th May 2011 at 12:12 AM
Thanks for the female mesh I sent you another PM
Test Subject
Original Poster
#47 Old 4th May 2011 at 8:36 PM Last edited by mesher : 4th May 2011 at 11:16 PM.
I´m replacing the female mesh file posted on #42 of this topic by one that have a much better vertex weighting, allowed by the new WES plugin

http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=441722

Wes also posted a female mesh there, and it are almost identical.

The updated male mesh on post #5 of this topic is available now.
Test Subject
#48 Old 4th May 2011 at 8:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by WesHowe

<* Wes *>

Thanks I'm hoping more people will try making their own custom animations. And thanks for making the awesome AnimTool. I know how difficult and time consuming it often is reverse engineering. I reverse engineer stuff too.
Test Subject
#49 Old 4th May 2011 at 9:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mesher
I´m replacing the female mesh file posted on #42 of this topic by one that have a much better vertex weighting, allowed by the new WES plugin

http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=441722

Wes also posted a female mesh there, and it are almost identical.

I will replace the male mesh on #5 of this topic soon.

Thanks mesher
Test Subject
#50 Old 8th May 2011 at 9:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by WesHowe

<* Wes *>

Oh yes is was a VERY good tutorial I made my first animation thanks to it.. And of course to you and everyone else who is working on the various tools making it possible! I figured out how to make as many frames as I want so I am going to be working on long, hopefully complicated, but smooth animations. This is my new obsession and I am eternally grateful to the modding community for making it happen and am looking forward to what lays ahead!

I would really like to contribute to the community by making custom animations. Not sure if this one is good enough, but I plan on improving

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HaH9-PDb9F4

Page 2 of 4