Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Weathered Wedding Cake

by Animul Cracker Posted 11th Feb 2010 at 12:23 AM

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 11th Feb 2010 at 3:02 AM
That's lovely! Reminds me of my grandma's old house!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 11th Feb 2010 at 3:03 AM
This is a truly beautiful house. Thanks for using your snow time so creatively.

All my creations are free to use, no permission required. Make any changes that you want, as long as you don't upload it as your own work. Please visit us at http://TheIsleofCatarinaSims.com .We are former members of SapphireSims2, and have creations for Sims 2,3,and 4.
Mad Poster
#4 Old 11th Feb 2010 at 4:05 AM
Wow! This is just like the big, old houses in my town! It's so realistic and beautiful! Thanks!!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 11th Feb 2010 at 10:19 AM
Argh! Stupid happy holiday pack! Now i can´t download, and no im not getting cleaninstaller...it did´nt work. Gorgeous house though.
Test Subject
#6 Old 11th Feb 2010 at 4:36 PM
This house is maybe a bit too big for my taste, but I really had to say WOW, it's a REALLY nice house! Good work!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 11th Feb 2010 at 8:16 PM
Very nice house!

"Passion makes no accommodation for self-preservation."
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 12th Feb 2010 at 1:06 AM
Reminds me of my house when I was little... Brings SO many memoriess...
Good house!

Cheers,
Kjsdx3

graphic designer. how in the world do i still have this account after so many years?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 13th Nov 2010 at 4:13 PM
Just wanted you to know this is my favoritive house.thanks I have flipped it so many times on did'nt lots it so easy to play and remodel. thanks for the hard work.
Test Subject
#10 Old 16th Dec 2010 at 8:51 AM
Your house looks lovely and I really want it but I don't have Family fun stuff and happy holiday stuff as they don't sell it anymore. So I can't have it Do you know anyone else who has made a house like that but they don't require family fun and happy holdiays? Thanks
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 31st Mar 2012 at 3:15 AM
You can easily find those packs on eBay for next to nothing now

This is just a gorgeous house, thank you.