Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Feb 2010 at 10:12 PM
Default Need Help removing extra categories
I've been wondering how I can get rid of all these extra ages skintones& if there's a way I can apply the same procedure for getting rid of extra hairs as well. I've looked &can't find any direct tutorial on that. Any help appreciated.
Advertisement
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#2 Old 16th Feb 2010 at 10:15 PM
There's a tutorial on removing extra ages in the Tutorials area at the top of the forum you just posted in. You cannot remove other ages from skintones - doing so will cause the game to crash.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#3 Old 16th Feb 2010 at 11:20 PM
Default categorizing
Quote: Originally posted by HystericalParoxysm
There's a tutorial on removing extra ages in the Tutorials area at the top of the forum you just posted in. You cannot remove other ages from skintones - doing so will cause the game to crash.
Thanks for your quick respose. I had found that tutorial in bodyshop modding How to remove extra age category hair however, I followed the whole tutorial several times. Upon doing exactly as said,I found out nothing had changed neither in bodyshop nor when I checked back in simpe. I could still open the hair file & find out the child & teen hair which I had deleted, undeleted. Since I couldn't commit the changes after deleting,it seems logical to have saved somehow but there was no mention of that in that tutorial .So, here I am wondering what I have missed doing & hopfully I can get some help from a knowledgable person like you. It is probably a simple step.