Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Pleasantview Plaza

by simgrl1934 Posted 20th Feb 2010 at 11:19 PM

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 21st Feb 2010 at 1:20 AM
wow! nice creation.. i am so downloading this.... btw, thx for custom content-free... =)
Test Subject
#3 Old 21st Feb 2010 at 2:15 PM
Wow, this is amazing! I can't believe you didn't use any CC! This is inspiration!
Banned
#4 Old 21st Feb 2010 at 2:15 PM Last edited by SiMsTwO4EvEr : 21st Feb 2010 at 2:17 PM. Reason: converted to a "thanks" post
this is so cool! thanks
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 25th Feb 2010 at 12:22 AM
Thank you all for the nice comments.

My simblr
Inventor
#6 Old 18th Mar 2010 at 2:24 PM
awesome

Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says "Oh Crap, she's up"!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#7 Old 20th Aug 2011 at 2:02 AM
Saw this about a year ago, and loved it. Didn't download it, but thought I'd create a similar lot myself. Don't ask. Spent hours on it, and came up with junk. Now, while looking for something else, I've stumbled back on this lot, and I've got to have it! It has everything, yet it's clean and simple. Sounds like it ought to be easy to recreate, but I know it's not. Thanks for the shopping center!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 1st Nov 2011 at 9:48 AM
I just found this lovely little lot, and instantly fell in love with it - especially for the restaurant! I don't know why, but like, I like that I can go to a food-specific restaurant and it pleases me so n.n

Not only that though, but there are stores and a lovely outside garden to hang around in, and you can bet your bubbles that I'll be spending alot of my time here with my sim!boyfriend\fiance >:D

Thanks again for everything - especially the CC-freeness! ;o; I've been looking for days and weeks for CC free stuff, and it's hard to find. especially since I'm new to both MTS and the Sims 2... -____- -siiiigh-
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#9 Old 31st May 2016 at 6:27 AM
Perfect, thank you! I love the layout.