Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

Nysha's New Creators for March - posted on 1st Apr 2018 at 9:00 AM
Locked thread | Replies: 50 (Who?), Viewed: 90054 times.
Page 1 of 3
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
staff: retired moderator
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Feb 2010 at 12:45 PM
Default TS3 Creators who take REQUESTS
This thread is for creators of custom content for The Sims 3 to post that they're open to requests. If you make stuff for TS3 and you don't mind requests or suggestions, you can post here letting people know. Make sure to specify what type of things you can make!

Do NOT post requests in this thread!

This thread is ONLY for creators to advertise that they are open to requests - this thread is not for any actual request posts. Any requests on this thread will be deleted!

Making Requests:

If you see a creator listed who makes the sort of thing you'd want to request, click on their name to go to their profile, and then send them a Private Message (PM) with your request. Make sure you've actually read the text of their post - asking a builder to make hair for you is just silly.

Do NOT PM everyone on this list - that's spam! Pick the creator who sounds like the best fit for your request and contact them. If they say no or don't get back to you within a week or so, thank them for their time, then try someone else

Be nice, say please and thank you, and remember, it's a request, not a demand! Nobody is obligated to make anything for you at all.

If there's nobody on the list who makes what you want, you might just have to learn how to make it yourself - we have tons of help in doing so under the Create forums, including tutorials, tips, tricks, and Q&A forums if you get stuck. There are also requests forums on InSIMenator and Garden of Shadows.

Creators Only:

Please only post on this thread if:
  • You have at least one upload here on MTS - you will have a little artists palette listed under your name.

OR

• You have at least one upload on some other site, which is linked in your profile or in the text of your post on this thread.

If you haven't made anything yet, go ahead and try some of your own ideas and upload them first, so people making requests have an idea of what you can do, your style, and your standards of quality.

Example Creator Posts:

Here's some examples of the sort of posts that should be on this thread - clearly stating what you make (and what you can't) and your preferred style.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuilderSimmer1234
I'm open to requests for residential homes and community lots - generally historical stuff like Victorian, Tudor, etc. I hate ultra-modern and contemporary, and I don't make anything besides houses!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FashionGirl87
I'd love requests for clothing and accessories - regular everyday stuff, high fashion, you name it! I'm also starting to work with patterns too.

DO NOT POST REQUESTS ON THIS THREAD.

Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 22nd Feb 2010 at 5:06 PM Last edited by werismyki : 17th Jul 2013 at 2:27 PM. Reason: Merged posts: 3068799, 3068826, 3068880
I am a ts3 creator who takes request for new custem contenet and cars. The request don not have 100% chance of being taken but I'll do my best .

Lab Assistant
#3 Old 22nd Feb 2010 at 6:54 PM Last edited by werismyki : 7th Aug 2013 at 6:14 PM. Reason: Merged posts: 3068921, 3069023
EDIT2: Please be aware, I will be taking a break from modding Sims. Rather than removing this post, I feel that keeping it open will better fill the community's needs. Just be aware that any requests made to me will only be worked on after my return. Thank you for understanding. For more info and updates about my leave, please see my creator page.

I am taking requests/ideas for mods to CAS Mode. As an example of what I do, custom skintones was a discovery I made after reading a rouge question (it might have been considered a request, but at the time no-one thought it could be done so it appeared rhetorical).

CAS mods can be as complex as to require a core mod, or may be as simple as a UI change.

Requests to me for CAS changes should be of an exploratory nature--i.e. "is such-and-such a change possible?"--as most of what is involved in CAS mods requires exploration into game systems.

I will update my creator page with a list of requests already made, so please look there first before sending a PM.

Additionally, I will consider requests for general UI mods. If there is something about the user interface that you would like to see changed, I may be able to change it if you are very specific in your description of what you would like to see changed.

Edit: I guess I should have been more specific in my OP, so I need to clarify; requests to me should involve interface changes or upgrades to the capabilities of CAS (i.e. new slider regions, expanding selection areas, etc. (please refer to my creator page for more examples)) I DO NOT make CASParts on request (e.g. new makeups, hairs, tattoos, clothes etc.), and I'm a terrible skin artist so no requests for NDST's, please.
Instructor
#4 Old 22nd Feb 2010 at 10:46 PM Last edited by Momodoll : 8th Aug 2011 at 9:49 PM.
I may be able to take on a few requests for items of clothing in the same vein as my current uploads here.

Weblinks, photographs or detailed descriptions of what exactly you're looking for are kinda essential, don't tell me to google it :-)

I love it when I'm able to create something for other people, but please bare in mind that I don't convert others' creations to Sims 3, I don't know how to make objects, and my rudimentary meshing skills are just that!
Forum Resident
#5 Old 22nd Feb 2010 at 11:46 PM
I am open to any TS3 residential or community lot requests, any style; Mediterranean, Georgian, Modern, etc... However, I'm not very fast, I'm a senior in high school preparing for college so I only have so much time. If it's a complicated request it could take extra time, but I will eventually get to it.

Please do not upload any of my lots to the exchange, or any other site.
If you would like to see more of my lots click here.
Field Researcher
#6 Old 24th Feb 2010 at 12:54 AM Last edited by Rainbow_Brite : 12th Feb 2011 at 3:13 AM.
I'm open to Mod requests I don't make script mods but I do make tuning mods

If you have a request, you can PM me or go here: http://exhibitsims.com/forum/index....simtastic-mods/

post your requests and I will get to them asap
Test Subject
#7 Old 24th Feb 2010 at 2:46 AM
I am willing to accept lot requests and also world ideas / requests. Any requests should be specific and also designate if WA can be used. I cannot guarantee that I will get to your request, but I always welcome ideas and fresh inspiration. Anything that I do create for a request will be uploaded onto My Sim Realty and I will email you the link of course.

Simrealtor
Visit My Sim Realty for quality lots and worlds for your sims!
www.mysimrealty.com
Lab Assistant
DELETED POST
24th Feb 2010 at 10:43 AM Last edited by werismyki : 17th Jul 2013 at 2:32 PM. Reason: Merged posts: 3071126, 3071310, 3071794, 3072051, 3073178, 3073318, 3073589, 3073609, 3073683, 3074089
This message has been deleted by Springbunny.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 27th Feb 2010 at 1:35 AM
taking requests for peculiar houses and lots. spooky, horror, or just plain weird and out of the ordinary.

other requests for lot building are also taken provided I get information. i love building from blueprints and actual floor plans. send me your requests.
Instructor
#9 Old 27th Feb 2010 at 8:23 PM Last edited by Sims MX : 31st Jul 2011 at 8:43 PM.
I'm open to slot requests!

I'll add them to my more slots mod. I'm only accepting EP, SP, and Store requests, no CC (unless you're the creator and need help with slots).
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 27th Feb 2010 at 8:25 PM Last edited by mr.moo7999 : 28th Jan 2011 at 2:38 AM.
Default Requests?
*UPDATE I am taking requests for 2,3,&4 bedroom homes at this time. If you would like to make a request, don't be shy!

Hello!

Here is a little about me:

My name is mr.moo7999- and I am excited at the opportunity to help your sim's dreams come true. I am well known throughout the Sims community, whether it's through youtube or here for detail so expansive, one can go crazy. I will try my best to work with you through out the building process, like a real architect would in real life.. I am an award winning individual throughout my state from home-related projects (and i'm not lying.) who specializes in larger homes and extensive landscaping. I've been simming for about five years, and joined the MTS2 community not too long ago.

What I specialize in:

-Larger homes, particularly luxury mansions
-4 to 5+ bedrooms
-4 to 5+ bathrooms
-3+ levels of living space
-2 to 4+ car garages
-Basements
-split-level homes
-finished attics
-European, Spanish, Regal, Tuscan, English, and Traditional homes
-Larger Lots
-Price ranges from $150,000 to even $1,000,000+.

-Starter homes
-Landscaping
-Community lots
* I do not do modern homes. Sorry.

Some of my best work:

Wite-Water Estate

The Watergate Mansion

A Taste of the "Teardown Tour"

2350 Pinchloe Point

What you can request:

* I have the Expansion Pack: World Adventures. Sorry if this eliminates me as a choice! =(
-I have taken requests from websites, and even user wants. I would say all requesters are satisfied with their product that I have worked with.

Click HERE to start our adventure of building your home!

Hopefully, I have given you a taste of what I am about. Whether you choose me for your trouble or not, I hope all your simming dreams come true! Thanks! :D

Currently not able to take requests at this time... sorry!
Test Subject
#11 Old 28th Feb 2010 at 2:17 AM
i do take request on making houses, and especially mansion and manor
im great at interior designing, but im not too good at exterior designing, but my team wil help me for that, my stuff was uploaded here : http://www.xpediasims.blogspot.com

They don't ask much of you. They only want you to hate the things you love and to love the things you despise.

Boris Pasternak
#12 Old 1st Mar 2010 at 3:07 AM
hello, I do take requests for houses in the Ts3, right now I only have the base game. I do plan on getting other expansions in the near future. I love a good challenge, so lay one on me, and I'll see what I can do.
FYI, I won't have any custom content with the my houses I built. I will however, use my own "custom color;" meaning, that I will freely make a different color to a "maxis made" object, wallpaper, or flooring.
I really hope I can be a help to you, and I wish to get back into the uploading
Thanks,
-MOAVGproductions

Everything I do, All Glory will GO TO GOD! All the praises Goes to the Lord on High!
I don't want to gain the whole world and loose my Soul!
MOAVGproductions Youtube channel, subscribe to it!
MOAVGproductions blog/site
Official Facebook page, like it!
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 2nd Mar 2010 at 1:19 PM
I am a creator who willing to take requests about tombs and maybe houses with tomb systems, anyway let me know if you need help with tombs or have a request.

/ _____ \/_____\
<({U})> . . <({U})>
/\

Niro
Test Subject
#14 Old 6th Mar 2010 at 7:33 PM
Default Custom Careers
I will accept some custom careers. If I must, I'll make adult careers to share over at sexysims2. Please note that I'll be choosing non-adult careers over adult careers, but will choose adult careers if I feel fit.
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 14th Mar 2010 at 12:49 PM Last edited by funney250 : 31st Oct 2010 at 11:47 AM.
EDIT
sorry about the break in requests i had a lot to do with scouts and school and stuff but i am open to requests again

i am open for residential house mainly modern and i have a few uploads at tsr with the same ussername funney250 http://www.thesimsresource.com/memb...ory/sims3-lots/

so just pm if you want a modern residential house made

funney250 i makes homes for request so just ask
Test Subject
#16 Old 16th Mar 2010 at 1:40 AM
I will be taking requests for clothing only.
Either being skintight or clothing that has an existing mesh that would work with it. I do not know how to mesh at all, so I won't be able to Create or Modify any.
I normally do dresses, lingerie, or swimsuits.
Forum Resident
#17 Old 20th Apr 2010 at 3:00 AM Last edited by werismyki : 17th Jul 2013 at 2:38 PM. Reason: Merged posts: 3140408, 3145339
I am retired and have lots of free time. I spend most of my time on my computer. I like doing simple tuning mods like my "More Kaching and More Motherlode" I will do specific amounts for any of my existing mods. I welcome suggestions for new tuning mods. I don't do patterns (yet). I will attempt a house if you give me a floor plan and a decent description or better yet a picture. I would be happy to work with you on it til we get it right. As far as requests for other things, I enjoy to learning how to do new things but I don't learn new things quickly. If I don't know how to do something I am willing to see if it can be done and if I can do it.

Sometimes the Dragon wins and I AM the Dragon!
Instructor
#18 Old 5th Jun 2010 at 9:55 PM Last edited by emhpb : 17th Jul 2010 at 11:40 PM.
Hi,

I'm willing to take requests for skins and clothing retextures, and maybe meshes if I'm intrigued.

I have Base game and WA

Thanks!
Test Subject
#19 Old 17th Jul 2010 at 11:06 PM Last edited by werismyki : 17th Jul 2013 at 2:30 PM. Reason: Merged posts: 3249228, 3269263, 3291776, 3299235, 3305738, 3305843
Hi, I am a new creator and I take requests for Celebrities & Real People, Anime, Comic & Gaming Characters and Horror / Gothic sims.
Inventor
#20 Old 24th Sep 2010 at 3:29 PM Last edited by werismyki : 7th Aug 2013 at 6:13 PM. Reason: Merged posts: 3325180, 3327192
I'm open to requests for residential and community lots; any style. Send a pm with the details and I'd be delighted to build it. I have just a couple of downloads here but if you want to see some pictures of other houses I have built, I can do that.

kittens!
Test Subject
#21 Old 10th Nov 2010 at 5:10 PM
Default Sims 3 House/Lots Requests
I take requests for houses and other community lots. I don't have any uploaded here now, but I will later on. I do have a lot of houses here
http://www.thesims3.com/mypage/Porky64/mystudio

(My favorite of mine is my beach house) http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail...assetId=3268603

try to be a little specific with what you would like
ex. 1 bedroom, 1.5 bathrooms, a big entertainment center, a big kitchen, ect.

or be even more specific
ex. 2 stories, yellow brick wall, no carpet in the house but rugs in the living room and bedrooms, ect.
Instructor
#22 Old 21st Dec 2010 at 8:31 PM Last edited by AdonisPluto : 9th Apr 2013 at 6:38 AM.
NO MORE REQUEST FOR NOW: TOO BUSY

I like to build houses especially residential and with a flare to the modern ones. So I am willing to take a few requests for lots. While I cannot promise that all requests will be taken, the challenging ones can get my fancy. You can browse through my profile to see what I have done in the past. For real life houses, a detailed picture or house plans will be helpful helpful.

Well I can make exception here by building based on the expansion pack that you have.
Test Subject
#23 Old 3rd Feb 2011 at 10:12 AM
I'm a new here, but I am open to request of Lots!:

Community Lots
Residential Lots
Special Lots (for Storytellers)

There are only two rules:
No custom content! You can tell me what expansions do you have (I've all of them), so I can create the lot specially for you, but I will never use custom content, as I don't use it in the lots I made.
Your request must be possible

- { Garmo Architecture } -
I take lots request. Read more here for TS2 and here for TS3.
Field Researcher
DELETED POST
5th Feb 2011 at 6:59 PM
This message has been deleted by xNikki. Reason: Not active anymore
Field Researcher
#24 Old 6th Jun 2011 at 7:17 AM Last edited by Chicken0895 : 24th Jun 2014 at 2:28 AM.
I am once again taking xml mod requests. If you are unsure if a mod is an xml mod, pm me anyway and I will get back to you on what kind of mod it is. Unfortunately, I do not have the time or patience to do custom careers and do not know how do do core mods or food. If you want a mod done, pm me and I"ll see what I can do, but there is no guarantee I can do it.

BTW, I have all of the stuff and expansion packs (up to Into the Future).

Common sense is one of nature's great ironies... It turns out common sense isn't so common.

Please see my new journal for news on my mods as well as requests.
Forum Resident
#25 Old 30th Jul 2011 at 11:17 AM Last edited by Kitty Paine : 9th Aug 2014 at 9:41 PM.
Status: HIATUS, but I may take requests for small/simple projects. WIP: Hat hiders for IP, MS and ITF and a couple personal project sims.
I keep procrastinating on the big projects as well as updating Anime Finds, once these are up to date I may take on larger projects.
Taking requests for CAS Part Recategorizers/Hiders and Object Recategorizers.
I have all expansion and stuff packs.
Check my profile for my ToU, thank you.

Life is moving too fast, I don't have the energy to keep up.
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3