Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
Locked thread | Replies: 68 (Who?), Viewed: 99947 times.
Page 1 of 3
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
staff: retired moderator
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Feb 2010 at 12:46 PM Last edited by HystericalParoxysm : 22nd Feb 2010 at 2:13 PM.
Default TS2 Creators who take REQUESTS
This thread is for creators of custom content for The Sims 2 to post that they're open to requests. If you make stuff for TS2 and you don't mind requests or suggestions, you can post here letting people know. Make sure to specify what type of things you can make!

Do NOT post requests in this thread!

This thread is ONLY for creators to advertise that they are open to requests - this thread is not for any actual request posts. Any requests on this thread will be deleted!

Making Requests:

If you see a creator listed who makes the sort of thing you'd want to request, click on their name to go to their profile, and then send them a Private Message (PM) with your request. Make sure you've actually read the text of their post - asking a builder to make hair for you is just silly.

Do NOT PM everyone on this list - that's spam! Pick the creator who sounds like the best fit for your request and contact them. If they say no or don't get back to you within a week or so, thank them for their time, then try someone else

Be nice, say please and thank you, and remember, it's a request, not a demand! Nobody is obligated to make anything for you at all.

If there's nobody on the list who makes what you want, you might just have to learn how to make it yourself - we have tons of help in doing so under the Create forums, including tutorials, tips, tricks, and Q&A forums if you get stuck. There are also requests forums on InSIMenator and Garden of Shadows.

Creators Only:

Please only post on this thread if:
  • You have at least one upload here on MTS - you will have a little artists palette listed under your name.

OR

• You have at least one upload on some other site, which is linked in your profile or in the text of your post on this thread.

If you haven't made anything yet, go ahead and try some of your own ideas and upload them first, so people making requests have an idea of what you can do, your style, and your standards of quality.

Example Creator Posts:

Here's some examples of the sort of posts that should be on this thread - clearly stating what you make (and what you can't) and your preferred style.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuilderSimmer1234
I'm open to requests for residential homes and community lots - generally historical stuff like Victorian, Tudor, etc. I hate ultra-modern and contemporary, and I don't make anything besides houses!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FashionGirl87
I'd love requests for clothing and accessories - regular everyday stuff, high fashion, you name it! I'm also starting to work with object recolours too.

DO NOT POST REQUESTS ON THIS THREAD.

Advertisement
Miss BHAVing
staff: retired moderator
#2 Old 22nd Feb 2010 at 4:34 PM Last edited by MogHughson : 3rd Mar 2010 at 11:17 PM.
I will take TS2 requests for behaviour changes, new interactions on objects, that sort of thing. I am especially keen to hear about any gameplay annoyances you suffer - if they are little quirks I might be able to fix them quickly too. I am not a mesher - do not request anything with complicated object requirements. Have a look at my set of current uploads and you'll get the idea.

I don't promise to make anything requested as I have more ideas than time, but if your request is interesting and challenging it may well make it to the top of my list. I guess what I'm saying is that it is worth asking me, but there is no guarentee that I'll ever do anything!

Mostly I fix Gameplay annoyances. I take requests and have made a few Requested mods already. Visit me on MTS Yearbook
My other projects: British High Street, Postal System for the Sims and Better Parking for Sims
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 22nd Feb 2010 at 6:16 PM
If you need skins or eyes made into defaults, I can do that.

I've taken some requests for wings (they come in all ages and both genders as accessories).

If you have a nice hair or clothing mesh that you'd like recolored, I can do that. I can also put them in the proper bins.
Field Researcher
#4 Old 22nd Feb 2010 at 6:52 PM
I will take requests for community lots or houses. Modern or present stuff.

Be true to yourself, only your opinion of yourself truly counts.

Darkie
Test Subject
#5 Old 22nd Feb 2010 at 7:37 PM Last edited by miserydoll12 : 25th Feb 2010 at 3:29 AM.
I will take requests for TS2.

I have made multiple walls and floors for my own games, though i have recently just begun uploading to mod sites. You can find two sets I have uploaded here at my The Sims Resource profile page.

I am willing to make custom walls, floors, lots, and simple clothing; however I do NOT handle custom objects or object recolors, nor do i make meshes.

Also I do have a real life so it may take some time for me to work on your request. Requests will be handled on a first-come, first-served basis.

Thank you and have a great day!
Forum Resident
#6 Old 22nd Feb 2010 at 10:05 PM Last edited by lovetadraw : 1st Mar 2010 at 2:55 AM.
I will take requests, but don't hate me if I say no, or give you a link to what you're asking for. Why should I make another version of the same thing? For instance i got a request for Kingdom Hearts eyes, PLEASE look before you request to me!
I love to do Anime Eyes and stuff, just give me a link to a picture of what you want. Also, I mainly do eyes, I've done some clothes for myself or my BFF, but I don't upload any right now, I do not mesh.. And I'm no good with hacks . Or making houses.

Where does the pain come?
Where does it start?
I know not...
For I have no heart...
Instructor
#7 Old 22nd Feb 2010 at 11:56 PM
I will take any requests dealing with building lots, I can't make neighborhoods (lost my SC4 disk), but am definitely open to making lots of ANY type - within reason.

I have Uni, Seasons, FT, and AL. That's it (i.e. if you want a nightclub I could make one, it'll be a little altered though, I can't make things like restaurants).

Message me with a request.
Test Subject
#8 Old 23rd Feb 2010 at 6:13 PM Last edited by basketballgirl_35 : 5th Apr 2010 at 2:18 PM.
I'll take requests for recolors of pretty much any buy mode object. I can also recolor clothing, though I don't have any uploaded here. I don't currently have all EP's installed, but I own them all. Just shoot me a PM.
EDIT: I can also make wallls, floors, and bedding. Bedding takes me awhile, but I'll take requests for it.
Test Subject
#9 Old 24th Feb 2010 at 3:23 AM Last edited by Alexelus : 22nd Mar 2010 at 8:49 AM.
I could take a request of Hair retexture, both pay and free, just give me meshes and at least one recolour (I do retexture in Bodyshop, so I have to have at least one recolour)

I could do some eyes and make up, but I'm a bit piggy with this ^^;;

!!!!!I DO NOT ACCEPT ALL REQUEST, JUST WHICH ONE I PREFER!!!!!

(except hair retexture, I do accept most ^^)

๋Just Edit to add some more detail... I don't do pooklet or nouk texture, their texture can find anywhere.
I'll do hair retexture WITH MY OWN TEXTURE ONLY (You can see in my profile page)

I DONT DO MESH! please don't ask me to mesh. I can only retexture

Thanks
Test Subject
#10 Old 24th Feb 2010 at 3:41 AM
I'm open to requests for Clothing meshes and other clothing and hair stuff, I mainly work on religious stuff (I.E. My newest project, Hasidic curls for the orthodox jewish people) and I hate doing satanist stuff. or satanic rather.

It usually takes me a few weeks to get something right. do not rush me
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 24th Feb 2010 at 2:52 PM
I am willing to take requests for TS2.

I love to recolor things. I usually focus on beddings, walls, and floors but I have also done object recolor’s (not all uploaded). I am more than willing to try anything, but I must warn you I do not mesh. If I did your game would explode .
Test Subject
#12 Old 25th Feb 2010 at 1:24 AM
I'm taking requests for anime and manga character clothes and makeup.

Most are posted on my site http://myobis-conundrum.yolasite.com/clothes.php
Test Subject
#13 Old 25th Feb 2010 at 3:10 AM Last edited by Starz : 25th Feb 2010 at 3:15 AM. Reason: forgotted something
I take requests for bedding. I need images for the bedding though to remake it.

I also do request for eyes, again need an image to go upon and it can be hand drawn.

Some makeup I'll do. Right now I'm into zombies/vamps/icky stuff.

I usually upload my stuff to MTS but if it can't go on here it goes on Digital Sims
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 25th Feb 2010 at 10:05 PM
I'll take requests for TS2 houses. Though all the ones that I have uploaded so far are starter homes, I also make large homes too
Field Researcher
#15 Old 27th Feb 2010 at 6:24 AM
I can take requests on Clothing, or Object Recolors. I do NOT mesh.

I prefer goth, fantasy, or historical(mostly medieval) but I am open to other things.

I am also getting into walls and floors, but they are not my main priority.

I have all expansions and stuff packs.
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 27th Feb 2010 at 9:57 AM Last edited by wthrwthoutyu : 27th Feb 2010 at 10:12 AM. Reason: to clarify
I am willing to take Sims 2 requests for recolors of buy and build mode objects (excluding fireplaces and chimneys because I lose patience with them.) I have several items posted here on MTS that you can check out.

I enjoy creating more colors for Maxis items, but may also recolor CC objects (free sites only, absolutely no TSR stuff) if the original creator allows recolors. You must provide me with a direct link the the item you want recolored.

I have University, Night Life, Open For Business, Seasons and the Glamour Life stuff pack only.

I do not mesh at all, I don't know anything about meshing. I do not do CAS recolors (hair, clothes, accessories or skins.)

I reserve the right to turn down any request that doesn't catch my interest or that exceeds my skills.
Banned
#17 Old 28th Feb 2010 at 12:35 PM
I will take requests for clothing. But I need pics of the clothes I should create ´cause I usually make photo recolours.
Instructor
#18 Old 28th Feb 2010 at 12:37 PM
I will take requests for lots (residential, community, apartments and dorms), eyes, anime or manga eyes and makeup clothing recolours and hair recolours.

I might turn down a request if I have no time or if I'm not interested.
Scholar
#19 Old 5th Mar 2010 at 7:20 AM Last edited by ekrubynaffit : 15th Oct 2011 at 12:34 PM.
Still Taking house requests, but dont get mad if I say no!

Require at least a fantastic description, or better a floor plan, and specific instructions of what you want, also weather you want downloads and links to ones you want, I dont do the running around for you!!

Rome wasn't built in a day

Tutorial for building Apartments on a Foundation http://modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=437141

Find my new houses at a new location http://www.simfansuk.com/forum/member.php?u=625
Scholar
#20 Old 7th Mar 2010 at 1:09 PM Last edited by lientebollemeis : 13th Oct 2012 at 4:28 PM.
HOW TO REQUEST?
To request something click on one of the items in the list according to what kind of request you want me to do.
You may also PM me with your request.

WHAT KIND OF REQUESTS
- Adult careers (MTS)
- Teen careers (MTS)
- Elder careers (MTS)
- Pet careers (MTS)
- Translations of available careers and majors. (any language) (MTS)
- Majors (MTS)
- Mods (MTS & S2I)
- New books (TSR)
- New clocks (TSR)
- New calenders (TSR)
- New bedding (TSR)

If it's not in the list, you may ask me whether I can make it or not!
REMEMBER that I can't do miracles so it may be possible that I can't create what you asked.

What I definitely do not take requests for:
- Meshes
- Sims
- Houses
- Clothes
- Bodyshop creations
- Complicated Mods

!!!NEW!!! MOVIES FOR YOUR SIMS TV !!!NEW!!!
I can make them

IMPORTANT
Only requests made by the correct form are 'valid'. This means asking me to create a career by PM, will result in receiving a link to the correct form.

Policy
Ask me when you want to use my work for your own creations.

Have fun!

Download all creations (at once): http://bit.ly/allcreations
To request: PM me or go to my blog to request: http://bit.ly/dorequest
My policy: (read it please): http://bit.ly/PolicyS2I
Test Subject
#21 Old 8th Mar 2010 at 8:56 PM Last edited by packardcaribien : 12th Mar 2010 at 9:59 PM.
I would be happy to take requests for any kind of lots. I think I'm best with historical styles (ie craftsman, victorian, colonial, tudor ect.) but I could try modern. I work off of plans pretty well too.
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 12th Mar 2010 at 2:23 AM
I will do Careers (all types) and Majors for people :D
PM me with your request
NOTE: I have the right to refuse any request when I feel like it is nessesary
NOTE II: Things take time. Please don't spam me out DX
NOTE III: Career uniforms do need the original makers permision to use. Sorry it's the rule.
Some things I'll need to know:
~Name of the Career/Major
~ If it is related to a movie/video game/etc I need to know which one so I can get it accurate
~Any special things you would like me to know (ie special carpool to work, otherwise I'll chose one I see fit for each level)
~Number of levels you want in career, no less than three levels and no more than 15 levels (CAREER ONLY!!! Majors are predetrmined with levels)
~What Career/Major you want it to based on (if none is specified I will choose)
~ If you want a Career and Major made for the topic

Thanks

"I'm a- ye- Not a "crazed gunman", I'm an assassin! ...Well, the difference bein' one is a job and the other's mental sickness!" ~RED Sniper
"I have no idea!" ~RED Medic
Test Subject
#23 Old 12th Mar 2010 at 10:25 AM Last edited by MekMek : 26th Mar 2010 at 12:09 AM.
I'm willing to do recolors of Bodyshop (Clothes/Make up), Buy
Mode, Walls and Floor items. On my profile you'll find what I
mostly make, though I don't mind other styles.

---------------------------------------------
I will:
-take my right to do refuse any requests.
-not take mesh request (yet).
-reject your request if you can't wait more than an hour for it.

You will:
-contact me by PM.
-provide me with references.
-sit nice and gently and wait on me to get done.
---------------------------------------------
Field Researcher
#24 Old 17th Mar 2010 at 2:00 AM
Currently, I'd love to collaborate with someone on custom tattoo overlay boxes. Since the guts of the boxes take such a long period of time, I'd be really overjoyed to have some texture submissions, especially from those that have the patience to work with some of the skintone mapping.

In terms of the collab:
You - Have experience working with image editing software, have the capability to create a semi-transparent png file with tattoos placed in the correct location for placement on a sim (using a 1024x1024 skintone texture for your guide). I'd especially love for someone who can make sleeves. Arms still kind of baffle me in mapping.

I - Will create a functional tattoo box object to apply and remove the overlays. The boxes I use have five slots and separate textures for each gender. There is also one texture set for teens and another for adults/elders. This means that each gender can have a different tattoo/tattoo set, and there also can be progressive tattoo textures.

If this is something you're interested in, PM me. I'd like to keep one tattoo box semi-coherent, so keep in mind whether you'd like to make five sets of complete body textures, or five sets of single tattoos that can be combined with others. (So far, all of my original boxes have been more of the mix-and-match style, but I'm open if someone wants to do sets with more tattoos per texture.)

If you've done tattoo skintones in the past and still have the tattoos separated out in their own layer, that's also a possibility. Less work for you if it's already done, and I'd love to have more of those out there.

I'm NOT interested in just being pointed towards pictures of tattoos you'd like to see. I have a whole cache of flash and images that I can convert myself, but it's my least favorite part of the process. That's why I'd like to collab.

Stories (okay, LEGACIES), Tutorials, and Downloads at my sim journal:
http://rikkulidea.livejournal.com
Alchemist
#25 Old 24th Mar 2010 at 6:36 PM Last edited by lauratje86 : 26th Jul 2010 at 8:45 PM.
If you have an idea for a career track that you would like me to make, PM me your request. If it is something that interests me I will consider making it - however I have a lot of my own ideas too and very little time!

I can also make custom Majors (for use with University) - PM me if you have a request.

I also make greetings cards for use with MogHughson's Postal System - I am currently working on a couple of sets which I hope to upload here soon. If you would like me to make one or more cards for you, I need to know what kind of cards you want making (see MogHughson's original upload for details), and also if there are particular pictures or verses that you would like me to use.

I don't do anything else - no meshing, recolours, retextures, game mods etc.... Just careers, majors and greetings cards for use with MogHughson's Postal System! :-D

As you can see from my profile, I have uploaded one career on here so far - a falconry career. I have also uploaded a couple of sets of paintings/photos (recoloured Maxis paintings), but I am mainly interested in making paintings based on my own photos. If you have some original artwork of your own, I may consider making paintings out of it for you, but I would recommend trying it for yourself as it's not too hard, and is immensely satisfying when you get it done! :-D I have also made a few wallpapers, but I don't take requests for those as they have to be things I'm really interested in, otherwise I get bored and never finish them! I have also made a couple of Majors, and am happy to take requests.

So, career requests, major requests and greeting card requests only please! :-) PM me if you would like to make a request.
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3

Section jump