Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Min Joon Kwon

by LadyFrontbum Posted 26th Feb 2010 at 3:54 AM - Updated 1st Jul 2010 at 4:11 AM by LadyFrontbum

35 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 34 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Scholar
#2 Old 26th Feb 2010 at 4:18 AM
Min is a nice looking guy....kissable looking lips too.....can I have him?? Thank you for sharing...
Has a vampire viking fetish
retired moderator
Original Poster
#3 Old 26th Feb 2010 at 4:24 AM
Hahah yeah you can have him.
Test Subject
#4 Old 26th Feb 2010 at 8:04 AM
wow! He looks so sweet ) I just wanted to ask you if it's posible and please don't kill me I'm kinda new in this stuff, where should I go to have to my boys sims such abs? :X they look so muscular;
Thanks you're great
Field Researcher
#5 Old 26th Feb 2010 at 8:20 AM
Thanks for uploading him! I think he'll be my town's Casanova
retired moderator
Original Poster
#6 Old 26th Feb 2010 at 8:31 AM
Thanks Emma, you can get those skins from Subaxi's site, just follow the instructions for Rez Delnava's skin mod. Or install his default skins.
Peggy also has muscley male skins but they are kinda too muscley.

Cheers, FridaKahlo!
Test Subject
#7 Old 26th Feb 2010 at 8:50 AM
Oh! Thanks )
Test Subject
#8 Old 27th Feb 2010 at 9:32 PM
Finally, a good looking male Korean sim! Thanks for creating.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#9 Old 28th Feb 2010 at 1:26 AM
Thanks guys!! <3
Forum Resident
#10 Old 1st Mar 2010 at 4:51 AM
Oh... he is very nice! Very good looking!!! Congratulations!!!
Test Subject
#11 Old 6th Mar 2010 at 8:36 PM
I have like everything you used on this sim (besides freckled and the eyebrows) but he keeps crashing my game as soon as I add him in CAS ;/
Any ideas why?
Test Subject
#12 Old 9th Mar 2010 at 12:39 AM
me too Patoloszek, except i didn't use eyesbrows and frecled(?) !!!... when i take the sims (when i'm in the game) and click ok, the game crash.
Test Subject
#13 Old 9th Mar 2010 at 1:16 AM
My game has crashed with him in it as well. I'm not sure why. He is very good-looking though. Thanks for your efforts!

Love is Divine
retired moderator
Original Poster
#14 Old 9th Mar 2010 at 1:15 AM
Hmm. The only thing that ever makes my sims crash is the hair. Are you sure you've installed it?

That said, perhaps the eyebrows or freckles are making it crash, since you both don't have those.

Download those and try, let me know if it works or not.
Test Subject
#15 Old 9th Mar 2010 at 2:38 AM
Okay, thank you so much for the advice. I downloaded the hair. When I selected him in the sims bin, my game didn't crash. Yay! He did show up with some weird black/blue skin. I was able to change it. His face where the neck meets the chin/jawline underneath the hair looked very strange. I went into hair and selected a different style, then selected his original style again and it fixed itself. His jawline and face looked smoother and like he did in the pictures you put up. I wonder if I should try to download the skin as well? What do you think? Thanks again!

Love is Divine
retired moderator
Original Poster
#16 Old 9th Mar 2010 at 2:37 AM
Yeah you kinda need the skin or he will look weird

You can either use subaxi's default skins or you can install rez's skin mod and download subaxi's non-default skins.
Test Subject
#17 Old 10th Mar 2010 at 9:00 PM
Oooo, lovely, lovely Min Joon Kwon!!
Thank you for such a lovely sim!!
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 25th Mar 2010 at 3:28 PM
The hair download site for him closed. SO that's mean he always crash in my game?
Test Subject
#19 Old 3rd Apr 2010 at 7:19 AM Last edited by Byby-sama : 3rd Apr 2010 at 7:34 AM.
Oki thx !! i'll try ! thx for ur work

update : i don't see eyebrow in ur link and the hair i'm not sure to have download the one you use
retired moderator
Original Poster
#20 Old 3rd Apr 2010 at 7:28 AM
joswan, the hair link is working fine for me.
Test Subject
#21 Old 8th Apr 2010 at 5:46 AM
Got everything but the sim himself to show. lol
Put him in the saved sims folder, but got nothing.
Any ideas?
retired moderator
Original Poster
#22 Old 8th Apr 2010 at 7:37 AM
Hmm... no idea. He should be in your premade sims area. :/
Test Subject
#23 Old 8th Apr 2010 at 7:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by LadyFrontbum
Hmm... no idea. He should be in your premade sims area. :/

Hes not showing at all ._.
I double click him and it installs below the sims3 folder.
I tried leaving it there, and nothing. Tried moving him to the saved sims folder and nothing. So Im lost.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#24 Old 9th Apr 2010 at 7:41 AM
You don't have to double click. You unpack him from the rar file then put the .sim file into your my documents > ea > sims 3 > saved sims folder. Then he should be in your premade sim section in cas
Test Subject
#25 Old 9th Apr 2010 at 7:41 PM Last edited by RukiTabuki : 9th Apr 2010 at 7:52 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by LadyFrontbum
You don't have to double click. You unpack him from the rar file then put the .sim file into your my documents > ea > sims 3 > saved sims folder. Then he should be in your premade sim section in cas

Alright, In deleted him and Im going to try again. I will let you know how it goes :3

EDIT: Went back in and still nothing. The file is suppose to be named SavedSims yes? Or is it Saved Sims?
Because I have two sims in there.
Yours and another from GoS. And neither are showing in Cas. There has to be something Im doing wrong. I put them in the folder ._.
Page 1 of 2