Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th Feb 2010 at 12:13 AM
Default Bump Mapped floor & wall not showing up on BS
Wow, the title are really big /)

Well, I've made a floor and a wall using SimPE and added bump map for both. Ok so far, Tested in my game with all the SPs and EPs and nice! But when I use AnyGame with only Base game it didn't show uped.

So, i've made using home crafter and open in SimPE and added the bump map. Still the same thing: only show if there's a expansion. i've tested with Base game only (any game) not worked, Base Game + University (because there's the first EP - any game) worked and with all sps and eps (using any game and my "original" game - worked as well).

So, any help how I can fix it? I really wanna include my floor and wall showing in Base game because the whole set IS for base game compatible.

I've include the 4 packages, made using HC (original names floor_etc and wall_etc) and SimPE (EletroDJ_PisoMinalista.package for Floor and EletroDJ_PapeldeParedeMinimalista.package for Wall)

Thanks!
Attached files:
File Type: rar  WandF.rar (139.7 KB, 7 downloads) - View custom content

It's alright to make mistakes you're only human. Inside everybody's hiding something. Take time to catch your breath and choose your moment. Don't slide.
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 4th Mar 2010 at 10:07 AM
I've tested your wall & floor, bumps are working fine in my configuration (uni, nl, seasons). For some reason, I can't have Anygame or Basegame Starterpro working... So I can't test properly.
I'm aware this is not helping you at all, sorry. At least you know, you're not ignored...
Good luck !

Understand Material definition-TXMT and customize the look of your objects ! This way

"The longer something exists in this world, the more wear and tear it will have."
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 5th Mar 2010 at 4:52 PM
Yeah, thanks!

I think I will make 2 versions. 1 for base game w/ot bumps and a 2nd version with bumps for Uni + up.

Maybe, for some reason, BaseGame *doesn't* accept bumps on walls and floor.

It's alright to make mistakes you're only human. Inside everybody's hiding something. Take time to catch your breath and choose your moment. Don't slide.