Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
Replies: 71 (Who?), Viewed: 13097 times.
Page 1 of 3
Banned
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Mar 2010 at 8:27 PM
Default OK how do I do this? (sims2 store)
how do you access the 'sims 2 store' all it does when i click the icon is run my game in full screan. yet i found an item here for 'the sims 2 store' so wtf?!
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 4th Mar 2010 at 8:48 PM
Go to http://thesims2store.ea.com/ .You need to register- you will also need to download the EA Download Manager in order to install Store content
Site Helper
#3 Old 4th Mar 2010 at 8:49 PM
(Knowing I'm going to regret this....) You apparently have the Store Edition of Sims 2, so clicking the icon starts the Store Edition game. You have to actually go to the site to log into the Sims 2 store.

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *Come visit Custom Sims 3!*2013 Yearbook
Test Subject
#4 Old 4th Mar 2010 at 9:30 PM
Note: if this is a "less" than legal copy I would strongly advise against it...but then again no one would do such a thing anyway...just a thought.
Site Helper
#5 Old 4th Mar 2010 at 9:44 PM
It sounds like clicking the store icon is starting the game. Store Edition does that.

Of course I can see pirates getting irritated enough to give Meeki a pirate copy of the Store Edition just to see how long it takes to cause a heap of trouble...

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Banned
Original Poster
#6 Old 4th Mar 2010 at 10:23 PM
Ahhhh so you're saying you're all a bunch of faggot hackers and I need to note your IPs and report you to your ISPs so you can go back tot he zoo where inbred apes like you belong I see.

good thing I"m a cop and can do that
Forum Resident
#7 Old 4th Mar 2010 at 10:35 PM Last edited by arelenriel : 4th Mar 2010 at 10:59 PM.
1: You cannot trace our IP"s since you do not have moderator or administrator powers on this site.

2. I highly doubt you are a police officer since any police officer with a disrespectful attitude like yours would be fired within a week- not to mention police officers are expected to be literate which since you cannot read basic instructions (which you have been given by many of the most respected creators and modders in the community e.g. HystericalParoxysm and Ghost SDOJ) no one would hire you to work as a police officer.

3. Because you are clearly trying to start a flamewar on this site - your posts have been reported to admin. I would encourage the others you have insulted today to do so as well- of course one of them is one of the main site admins so your time here is probably limited once she grows sick of your attitude.

4. Quit acting like a 12- if you don't know what a 12 is visit MATY and read the FAQ - of course you have probably already been ban hammered from MATY since Pescado would tolerate your attitude for about 1 post.

5. Don't be rude and disrespectful to people who are trying to help you because this is the largest Sims site on the internet other than TSR and creators and modders from many other sites post here and pretty soon you will find yourself ban hammered on every site in the community that allows members to post- By your IP which Admins such as HystericalParoxysm- myself on my site, and other Site Admins on other sites can access

6.I highly suggest you read the Posting Guidelines before posting again since you are way out of line. Most specifically pay attention to Rule #2 since really applies to your behavior. Of course since you seem to be a fairly illiterate 12 - you might need your mommies help Meeki after all we wouldn't want you to not be able to figure out that logging in, buying Sims points and downloading content is the way to get Sims store content now would we after all we are all against you

7. Of course being an inbred monkey yourself you will eventually figure it out on your own - after all if you give 1000 monkeys a typewriter eventually they will come up with the complete works of William Shakesphere. Since you seem to be illiterate and seem to trust Wikipedia as a credible source here is a link to his wiki article.
Test Subject
#8 Old 4th Mar 2010 at 10:32 PM
^ You're a strange one.

I love the pirate copy myths... I'm just happy I did not spend 50+ dollars to find out I completely dislike Sims3.
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
staff: administrator
#9 Old 4th Mar 2010 at 10:41 PM
Yeah so this person has been back under about a dozen different names by now - go look in the Graveyard for the thread about Meeki. They do this every time - they ask a question, get an answer, decide it's bullshit and start flaming. And then they come back a few days later and do it all over again.

So rather than ban them again, which I could do quite easily, I say... fuck it. Troll back. As long as you don't say anything illegal (threats of bodily harm or illegal activities, piracy, etc.), go nuts on 'em until we inevitably tire of it and ban them anyway. I'd prefer twistedly creative insults to excessive swearing (yes, I just said "fuck" but I also said excessive swearing), but man, whatever. Impress me with your insults, people. Oh, and lolcats. Post lolcats! Lolcats and insults.... GO!
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 4th Mar 2010 at 10:49 PM
I kept seeing "Meeki" on a bunch of closed post. I just assumed HP was calling them some slang-form of 'turd'. Apparently that assumption wasn't too far off.
Mad Poster
#11 Old 4th Mar 2010 at 10:56 PM
I have high hopes for this thread. I also love how Meeki calls people stupid, yet all he/she ever posts are threads asking for help on really basic things. Hmm.

My Sims 3 stories blog - *NEW* Heather Legacy
My Sims 3 CC blog || My MTS page
Banned
Original Poster
#12 Old 4th Mar 2010 at 11:23 PM
you guys can't even make a proper download section. I bet you can't even pick your noses without help
Banned
Original Poster
#13 Old 4th Mar 2010 at 11:24 PM
I bet you apes cant even afford something that costs a penny! I pay for my games you just go wah wah wah wah like fucking retards till someone shoves what you want up your ass with their dick
Site Helper
#14 Old 4th Mar 2010 at 11:22 PM
This was made for a troll at Rapsheba555's forum, but it's free for anybody to use...

world renowned whogivesafuckologist
staff: administrator
#15 Old 4th Mar 2010 at 11:34 PM

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
YOUR BUTTHURT SUSTAINS ME.
Theorist
#16 Old 4th Mar 2010 at 11:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latias_Ruby481504
I bet you apes cant even afford something that costs a penny! I pay for my games you just go wah wah wah wah like fucking retards till someone shoves what you want up your ass with their dick

You have anger issues. But you're right, we can't afford anything, which is why we're typing our responses to you on our imaginary computers and we play our imaginary sims games all the time. Oh, I wish I could afford real ones. Look, you've made me go wah wah wah wah now.

"Your life was a liner I voyaged in."
Mad Poster
#17 Old 4th Mar 2010 at 11:52 PM
Are your parents blood relatives, Latius?

My Sims 3 stories blog - *NEW* Heather Legacy
My Sims 3 CC blog || My MTS page
transmogrified
staff: retired moderator
#18 Old 4th Mar 2010 at 11:55 PM
I was promised kitty pictures. KITTY PICTURES!
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 5th Mar 2010 at 12:28 AM

Test Subject
#20 Old 5th Mar 2010 at 1:17 AM
MOAR fuel, Meeki! I could really use some mod-subsidized fun.
Forum Resident
#21 Old 5th Mar 2010 at 1:30 AM
Simlish Translator Needed

Inventor
#22 Old 5th Mar 2010 at 7:49 AM
gee, now I know who "Sims-style insults" thread was about. It's about meeky and his mama!
Inventor
#23 Old 5th Mar 2010 at 1:19 PM
cdanon:
That's awesome. Can I have it?

BTW, anybody notice the avatar on Meeki's acct? LOLz all over the place.

The Pleasantview Files, an online information site for my Pleasantview legacy.
Inventor
#24 Old 5th Mar 2010 at 1:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latias_Ruby481504
Ahhhh so you're saying you're all a bunch of faggot hackers and I need to note your IPs and report you to your ISPs so you can go back tot he zoo where inbred apes like you belong I see.

good thing I"m a cop and can do that

Word to the site village-idiot: If you're 13 years old, you're too young to be a cop. At least be consistent in who you're claiming to be, Meeki.

The Pleasantview Files, an online information site for my Pleasantview legacy.
What just happend?
staff: senior moderator
#25 Old 5th Mar 2010 at 5:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForeverCamp
Word to the site village-idiot: If you're 13 years old, you're too young to be a cop. At least be consistent in who you're claiming to be, Meeki.

Nice one!!!

Life is for LIVING so, LIVE it and have Fun

Please use "spell check" when posting!!!
Prejudice is the child of ignorance.
Page 1 of 3

Section jump