Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Forum Resident
#1426 Old 23rd Jun 2016 at 9:20 PM
"Comgal, what the hell are you doing? Leave that poor girl alone!!"

*checks relationship between the two of them*

Oh. Oh, yes, of course, you two have mutual three bolts, but of course. And you're harassing her and poking her and all around being a dick? Quality man.

Now go kiss and make up, dumb butts.

"God created dinosaurs. God destroyed dinosaurs. God created Man. Man destroyed God. Man created dinosaurs.

Dinosaurs eat man...Woman inherits the earth."

- Michael Crichton, Jurassic Park

My Simblr | Hadi Family Tree
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#1427 Old 24th Jun 2016 at 3:01 AM
"Why are you drinking espresso? It's bedtime."

Of course in return my Sims remind me that it's way past my own bedtime!

All Sims are beautiful -- even the ugly ones.
My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
The Veronaville kids are alright.
Mad Poster
#1428 Old 24th Jun 2016 at 5:30 AM
"Ricki, stop fetishizing the straight girls. I'm setting dormies for women as fast as I can."

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Mad Poster
#1429 Old 24th Jun 2016 at 9:52 AM
You want to quit another job? I should not have allowed you to leave the military.
Still depressed because you don't like being a spy and have no time to study? Well, you chose to marry the social girl and chose to run to the bedroom with her every time, and now there are three sets of twins, so you cannot quit.
Look how happy she is - she meets somebody new with every birth and make best friends with them!
And look how cute they are...
Glad you still seem to enjoy playing peek-a-boo even if you are in the red all the time.
I have no idea how to improve your happiness!!!! Maybe you need a break, a holiday, even a romantic interlude? But of course, you cannot afford any of those.
Perhaps a unknown relative should move in with you - even orphans may have those. (Not much space for him/her though - and, no, you can't have a piano).
Theorist
#1430 Old 24th Jun 2016 at 1:04 PM
Currently playing uni

- to Cole Morand: "don't you have something better to do instead of pranking Fréa several times in a row" - they share two bolts
- to Thalia L'Ecuyer: "why do you let that dormie sweet talk to you?!" "I know you're tired of waiting to Frantz to propose but he'll do, I promise. You're 3-bolters after all".
Mad Poster
#1431 Old 25th Jun 2016 at 9:40 AM
Me (after finally finding time to install TS2 on my new tower and taking it for a test run to a big community lot): "HOLY CRAP! LOOK AT ALL THOSE SIMS!"

My cat, Rose: "Oh no! The laptop was bad enough! Now I'll never get enough attention!" (runs off to knock as many things off of tables onto the floor as she can)
Theorist
#1432 Old 25th Jun 2016 at 6:10 PM
Still at uni

- To Thalia L'Ecuyer: "Whaaaaat? Why did you let Boris Granville-Carver kiss you? You're in a relationship, aren't you? I don't care, deal with it!" - this was Boris first kiss and he kissed her in front of her boyfriend, Frantz Campelle-Méthot. He didn't notice o_O.
Later Frantz asked her on her date and brought the whole dorm with him (Boris included). I heard the "out of love" sound and then Boris started to poke Frantz. "Great!" *rolls eyes*
- To Fréa Granville-Carver: "Why are you such in a hurry?" She got her first kiss from a redheaded dormie, Jules Painchaud IIRC and soon after she asked him thrice in a row to get steady. Of course, she got rejected thrice. Poor thing.
- "That cow mascot is annoying, fun but annoying."
Mad Poster
#1433 Old 26th Jun 2016 at 4:50 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Essa
- to Thalia L'Ecuyer: "why do you let that dormie sweet talk to you?!" "I know you're tired of waiting to Frantz to propose but he'll do, I promise. You're 3-bolters after all".

Quote: Originally posted by Essa
- To Thalia L'Ecuyer: "Whaaaaat? Why did you let Boris Granville-Carver kiss you? You're in a relationship, aren't you? I don't care, deal with it!" - this was Boris first kiss and he kissed her in front of her boyfriend, Frantz Campelle-Méthot. He didn't notice o_O.
Later Frantz asked her on her date and brought the whole dorm with him (Boris included). I heard the "out of love" sound and then Boris started to poke Frantz. "Great!" *rolls eyes*

Sounds like Frantz deserved it. XD
Theorist
#1434 Old 26th Jun 2016 at 11:16 PM
Well Frantz proposed to Thalia and she of course said "yes". Both have the fear of "be left at the altar" though.
On a side note, during the date Boris poked Thalia and Frantz a lot and now he has a bad reputation.
Forum Resident
#1435 Old 28th Jun 2016 at 5:45 PM
"This is all my fault, Ron. I never should have made you a chubby chaser."

In Sedona, Ronald Manning, my same frustrated military soldier, has the hots for my local daycare teacher, Dakota Arizona, who is a bit on the chubby side. They're three bolts thankfully! The problem is that at the local diner Ronald also felt up Phil Collinsworth, who has recently gotten into a committed relationship! I feel like a horrible enabler. (Thank you, ACR.)

For my physical health, I can't eat cheesecake everyday.
For my mental health, I imagine eating cheesecake everyday.
It's a delicate balance.
Field Researcher
#1436 Old 30th Jun 2016 at 5:45 AM
"IT WORKED! YEEEEEEEEEES! DAD, I LOVE YOU!"
I've been having issues with my family portraits being purple when I put them in my game and I couldn't figure out why. I was talking to my dad, who sparked an idea on how to fix it and it worked. My houses are now blessed with family portraits and my dad has a daughter who loves him even more than normal and has no idea why. :D

"You again?! Isn't it only supposed to be a 2% chance everyday?! I swear you're always here!"
In my build a city challenge the matchmaker has appeared a total of 6 times in three in-game years. I'm pretty sure she's just trying to become a resident.

"Holy moley, that's scary! Please don't murder Noah, Destini! Think of his child to come!"
Er, I think this post is pretty much sums up this one.

"...Wait, did you just lose to Elonso of all people?! Hahahaha! That's what happens when you teach him your technique!"
Basically I'd never seen my sim Noah lose a rock, paper, scissors match ever since he was a child, so I imagine he has a "special technique" that helps him win and uses it against everyone. His boyfriend Elonso once won three times against his sister in a row, so I thought "oh okay, Noah's taught his technique to Elonso since he has a record of losing games." But then Elonso ironically beat Noah! His losing was coming eventually, but he lost to Elonso who is terrible at games! It's so ironic. He either threw the game for him, or Elonso is really good at his technique!

"Hey a lifetime want I can actually complete! We can do that, Keith!"
The life of a build a city challenge, everyone has lifetime wants you can't complete because nothing is unlocked yet!

"Do I really need this gardening shot? ...No, but I'm going to take it anyway. *shrug*"
...I like gardening shots. XD

Cove Family (ts4 family tree)
Forum Resident
#1437 Old 30th Jun 2016 at 7:27 AM
Today I learned that having 8 single, unrelated Sims chill on a campsite for several weeks is a god damn awful, horrendous idea.

"No, no, don't go make out with her, you just started going steady with the other girl- wh- wHAT DID I JUST TELL YOU. ODEN. PLEASE."

*checks memories*

"Oden you already have a girlfriend. Why did you break up and ask out your ex's nemesis, all on your own? God damn it Oden."

"Maxwell, stop, you're already being shipped with Pauline. Just make out with her already, please. Thank you. Have fun doing the diddly."

"Janice. Janice, I really fucking hate you, you realize that, yes?"

"You're all idiots."

"ALIENS, PLEASE. JUST PROBE HIM THE RIGHT WAY, DAMN IT. I WANT ALIEN BABIES."

"God created dinosaurs. God destroyed dinosaurs. God created Man. Man destroyed God. Man created dinosaurs.

Dinosaurs eat man...Woman inherits the earth."

- Michael Crichton, Jurassic Park

My Simblr | Hadi Family Tree
Mad Poster
#1438 Old 30th Jun 2016 at 7:31 AM
"Oh for... of course it had to be fucking twins."

I'm currently playing the Mountainside Valley Hood right now and Nadia Shaer had the have a baby want. ACR kicks in, she gets pregnant, and has twins. I hate big households, so I currently hate this household with 7 Sims (parents, teen, two child age sims and now twin babies) and the Treah household with 8 Sims. This is the time when I wish Sims 2 had a form of Story Progression so I didn't have to play those households.
Forum Resident
#1439 Old 1st Jul 2016 at 10:26 PM Last edited by Kligma : 1st Jul 2016 at 10:51 PM.
"Think about what you say to him - it might be the last time you see him." Justice Neighbour and his grandfather Bye Neighbour met for the first time, and after having played dart, which made Justice furious with Bye, they had a bad conversation. Harsher in hindsight since Bye actually died the same playing session. Didn't expect that.

I am Error.
Mad Poster
#1440 Old 1st Jul 2016 at 10:52 PM Last edited by Orilon : 1st Jul 2016 at 11:23 PM.
"Argh, you're getting on my last nerve. I'm going to grow you up."

Back story Sheila Rhein married a downtownie Sim named Orlando and they had a baby the last play session. This play session the baby grew up to be a toddler and Deliah Rhein kept pissing me off by messing with the toddler when I wanted the parents to take care of the toddler or teach him to walk/talk or potty train him. Using the "Grow Me Up" option on the Sim Blender makes elders die of old age so I used the "Grow me up" option on Deliah so she would die of old age and stop pissing me off.

Edit to add

"Um Grim are you sure its a good idea to be Downtown?"

Back story on this one: Grim is one of my CAS Sims and the backstory for him is that he and his wife Niah moved to Mountain Valley to get away from the police that are trying to put him in prison. I was surprised to see him on the Downtown community lot I took Mathida Rhein to so see if anyone caught her fancy. (I don't know how to implement the back story for Grim and Niah so even though I have the backstory I don't know how to implement it in game so in game they act like any other Sims.)
Mad Poster
#1441 Old 2nd Jul 2016 at 12:06 AM
"Oh, heck no."
"You have got to be kidding."
"Nope, nope, nope."
That's me trying to render the Bluewater houses tolerable. I'm only on the Landgraab house. It's gonna be a bumpy ride.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Mad Poster
#1442 Old 2nd Jul 2016 at 12:14 AM
At what point does it slip from modifying the houses to just tearing them down and rebuilding them?

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Top Secret Researcher
#1443 Old 4th Jul 2016 at 2:54 PM
"Kiss....Kiss...."
To two dormies chatting away in the (no longer functioning) love tub.

"Quit yawning, you're making me yawn."
Interesting how sims only yawn when on the phone or having a conversation.

Trans Rights Are Human Rights

Be careful who you hate; it may be someone you love.
=^..^=
Theorist
#1444 Old 4th Jul 2016 at 7:02 PM Last edited by Essa : 4th Jul 2016 at 10:17 PM.
"Noooo, why is your life bar so full?" when I played Nestor Granville-Carver's household. Nestor died aged 73.
"Noooo, why is your life bar so full?" when I played Guy Morency's household. Félicie Granville-Carver died aged 80.

"I"ll do some landscaping later." "I'll have to add some CC to my game but I don't want to hit the 6 GB mark".
Mad Poster
#1445 Old 4th Jul 2016 at 9:02 PM
"This household is already making me crazy, you are not getting another baby so stop clogging your want panel with the have a baby want." Said to both Forest and Willow Treah. Acacia Treah is in college but the rest of her siblings are still at home and the household is driving me crazy.
Field Researcher
#1446 Old 4th Jul 2016 at 9:31 PM
I still say: 'Don't get pregnant during this rotation. Please. Just one more day, just one.' It seemed to work for a day and it all went downhill from there. They took it quite literally.
Theorist
#1447 Old 4th Jul 2016 at 10:36 PM
"F...! F...! What are you doing? What? Why? No, nooooo!"
I sent Thésée, his adult daughter, Thalia and his young son, Thalès to his owned grocery store. It was her first day as a wannabee business owner. A thunderstorm occurred. A tree ignited and was still burning as they were leaving the lot at the end of the day. While Thésée was extinguishing the flames, Thalia decided to clean the ashes of the middle of the fire. Of course, she died.
She was a gifted sim but it seems that smart sims do stupid things. Sigh.
Mad Poster
#1448 Old 4th Jul 2016 at 10:49 PM
"I wonder how Sue Leah Mann is going to take being the only kid in school who isn't a twin!"

Widespot: six births, five sets of twins. Must be something in the water. (Candy probably only drinks bottled, that explains that!)

Pics from my game: Sunbee's Simblr Sunbee's Livejournal
"English is a marvelous edged weapon if you know how to wield it." C.J. Cherryh
Top Secret Researcher
#1449 Old 6th Jul 2016 at 12:54 PM
There was one particular family yesterday that had me swearing at them (I won't repeat exact words). They would not obey my instructions. I had to make them do something about three times. Stubborn Sims!
Forum Resident
#1450 Old 8th Jul 2016 at 9:41 PM
"Haha, I wanna see that. ...oh, sorry." Andromeda Larsen wanted a fitness point so I had her workout in front of the television. I just had a hard time imagining her working out x) But she got it eventually!
"What the... are you stupid?" My sims were going home from a club, but instead of walking into the car one of them started birdwatching. Although I don't know why I overreacted like that...

I am Error.
Page 58 of 168