Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

8 Create A Sim Screens! (Only Choose 1)

by joninmobile Posted 2nd Apr 2010 at 6:39 PM - Updated 29th Jun 2010 at 2:20 AM by joninmobile

83 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 34 Feedback Posts, 48 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 4
Instructor
#2 Old 2nd Apr 2010 at 7:29 PM
Just one question????

HOW THE HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO DECIDE!

No seriously these are fantastic! Thanks so much Jon!

(())Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that has
//\\survived, died, or is living with cancer.
Field Researcher
#3 Old 2nd Apr 2010 at 7:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Fawkes
HOW THE HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO DECIDE!

I agree with that!

Oh my, these are magnificent.

I took em ALL (just disabled all but 1).

That way I can change them as needed.

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!

ClicknPsycho
Test Subject
#4 Old 2nd Apr 2010 at 8:13 PM
I like the pink and purple ones.
Mad Poster
#5 Old 2nd Apr 2010 at 8:39 PM
these are very nice, i'll be taking the 'warm tones at dusk' one, thank you!
Forum Resident
#6 Old 2nd Apr 2010 at 8:57 PM
These are very nice, great variety. But still i would give endless kudos to the person who can make a completely blank cas room with the sim completely still in the "scarescrow" position. No fancy stuff and things, is this even possible in some way? I always asked myself..

-> My "Vampire The Masquerade: Bloodlines" Sims: > CLICK <
-> "My Fav music" playlist: >> Listen <<
-> Liquid Drum & Bass at it's best: > Liquicity <
-> Swiss Groove - the world's grooviest webradio! Music which moves your body & soul: > SwissGroove Website <
Banned
Original Poster
#7 Old 2nd Apr 2010 at 9:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Slipslop
These are very nice, great variety. But still i would give endless kudos to the person who can make a completely blank cas room with the sim completely still in the "scarescrow" position. No fancy stuff and things, is this even possible in some way? I always asked myself..

I have an invisible CAS screen found Here if you are talking about getting rid of just some of the furniture it's something I haven't yet wrapped my mind around. It involves serious mapping and meshing skills. But it IS possible!
Instructor
#8 Old 2nd Apr 2010 at 9:23 PM
Just an idea, but could you possibly make an entirely white one? not like your blank screen, but white walls and furniture and such, so that people may easily make any colour palette they want?

just an idea

(())Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that has
//\\survived, died, or is living with cancer.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 2nd Apr 2010 at 10:08 PM
Love them. Only if the light blue one had the sun outside.
Forum Resident
#10 Old 2nd Apr 2010 at 11:01 PM
Is there a tutorial somewhere on how to do this? These are very nice, but a bit modern for my taste.

I have a nice gothic one from GOS, but I'd love something more fantasy/medievalish.
Field Researcher
#11 Old 2nd Apr 2010 at 11:20 PM
Yes! Thank you! Finally some normal, decent CAS rooms. I'm getting SICK of the old BLUE room. The blue room is making me sick.

"I've been really busy being dead. You know, after you murdered me. But I think we can put our differences behind us. For science. you monster"

-GLaDOS
Banned
Original Poster
#12 Old 2nd Apr 2010 at 11:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by jmtmom
Is there a tutorial somewhere on how to do this? These are very nice, but a bit modern for my taste.

I have a nice gothic one from GOS, but I'd love something more fantasy/medievalish.

I've just finished writing a tutorial which can be found Here If you have any other questions about it, just post in that thread.
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 3rd Apr 2010 at 4:44 AM
it's pretty.thanks.
light blue and pink :lovestruc are my favorites
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 3rd Apr 2010 at 6:58 PM
very nice It is very hard to decide on just one. Thank you so much. The EA one is so ugly.
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 3rd Apr 2010 at 7:58 PM
Nice! No more fugly regular screens!

Good music is like a candy bar; All you have to do is throw out the rappers.
Test Subject
#16 Old 4th Apr 2010 at 9:35 PM
I liked a lot, I downloaded and installed the "Lilac Dreams" is a very quiet room as well to see the moon coming through the window, passed a lot of peace and calm, although I would have liked more would have been in a bedroom:
bed, a bedside table, next to an armchair mirror

Do not speak English use the Google translator, so I apologize if some of my ideas are not expressed well!

Thanks for sharing!
-----------------------------------
Me gustó mucho, me he descargado e instalado el "Lilac Dreams", es una habitación muy serena, además el ver la luna entrando por la ventana, transmite mucha paz y calma, aunque me hubiera gustado más que hubiese sido en una recámara:
la cama, una mesita de noche, al lado del espejo un armario

Cómo no hablo inglés uso el traductor de Google, así que disculpa si algunas de mis ideas no se expresan bien!

Gracias por compartir!
Banned
Original Poster
#17 Old 4th Apr 2010 at 9:42 PM
The way it's set up now, it's not very easy at all to put in new furniture, you pretty much have to only recolor the existing CAS screen.
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 5th Apr 2010 at 1:43 PM
I love the dusk one! Just beautiful with the pine trees outside! This will be a nice change from the blah blue that the game ships with. Thank you :D
Test Subject
#19 Old 5th Apr 2010 at 9:40 PM
Thanks sooo much! I love the pink! Its just awesome! Thanks for sharing
Field Researcher
#20 Old 12th Apr 2010 at 2:40 PM
Thanks!

free custom contet for The Sims 2 and for The Sims 3

Test Subject
#21 Old 19th Jul 2010 at 7:33 AM
Thank you so much! Really appreciate it. I downloaded all just in case
Instructor
#22 Old 5th Aug 2010 at 7:01 AM
ILUVTH3SIMS says ILUVYOURCASSCREENS :-P

they tottaly rock
Interstellar Traveler
THANKS POST
#23 Old 21st Nov 2010 at 4:30 PM
OMG! thank you thank you thank you!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 13th Jan 2011 at 1:10 AM
is there a mod where u can wear unlimited amount of accessories, like 2 chains, a watch and arm band am just saying its annoying pick between shades or chain.
just asking
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 5th May 2011 at 2:13 PM
I love these Copper Palace is my favorite.
Page 1 of 4