Replies: 3 (Who?), Viewed: 2170 times.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Apr 2010 at 3:35 PM
Bookcase has lost all interactions?
Hiya guys!

I'm really hoping you can help me with this problem, as it's affecting any objects I create that should be clickable.

I've attached the bookcase for your perusal - it worked until I edited the shadows for some reason, which is a real mystery to me. The only thing I can think is I maybe changed the GUID at the same time but forgot about it, and really it's a GUID problem.
But to recap, the bookcase has no interactions now, and once placed cannot be reselected.

Thankyou SO much for any help you can offer, your time and efforts are incredibly appreciated! xxx
Download - please read all instructions before downloading any files!
File Type: rar clutterati_easyliving_bookcase.rar (479.4 KB, 6 downloads) - View custom content
Advertisement
Former Hamster
retired moderator
#2 Old 4th Apr 2010 at 4:24 PM
Since you say it can't be reselected- it might be a bounding problem. Open your bookcase in SimPE (File>Open)- Click the GMDC, then click on the Model tab. You'll see "Clear"- click that then click on the Groups tab. Select each group (one by one) and click "Add to bounding mesh". Commit and save.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 4th Apr 2010 at 5:02 PM
mustluvcatz I CAN NOT thank you enough! I followed your instructions and not only is it now re-grabbable but all the interactions are now back and working!! *massive hugs* You're the best, thanks again! xxx
Former Hamster
retired moderator
#4 Old 4th Apr 2010 at 6:30 PM
You're very welcome. So glad I could help!