Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
Replies: 59 (Who?), Viewed: 43677 times.
Page 3 of 3
Test Subject
#51 Old 24th Apr 2012 at 6:51 PM
Thanks for creating a tutorial for us beginners. I appreciate the hard work and dedication to keep everyone up on their creating ideas.

Living Life To The Fullest
#52 Old 8th Jun 2012 at 8:12 PM Last edited by HugeLunatic : 9th Jun 2012 at 5:27 AM. Reason: Merged posts: 3873548, 3873550
HELP!!!

I have a problem with Trying to Drag the cylinder to the table. When I try to drag the cylinder, it doesn't drag the whole thing. It makes a kind of wall. also after scaling the cylinder, it doesnt look like your picture. it is a semi circle rather than a full circle. If you could help me it would be AWESOME!!

This is EXACTLY what happened to me! I dont know why it didnt work!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Askzra
hi there, i just followed this guide.
as in the picture attached, when i tried to move the cylinder, it does not move like your cylinder, it became like this. Why? Is anything wrong?
Test Subject
#53 Old 10th Jun 2012 at 12:07 PM
Ihave the same problem
^^SORRY^^
Test Subject
#54 Old 11th Aug 2012 at 8:45 PM
Hi i am new here i read your toutorial when i export from SimPE i go to milkshape but when i want to import i dont see my mesh i never maked a mesh
Test Subject
#55 Old 1st Nov 2012 at 3:57 PM
I followed his/her guide step to step but my tables leg always ends up looking weird...I dont know why.Any hints that solves my stupidity?
Screenshots
Instructor
#56 Old 20th Aug 2013 at 9:15 PM
This tutorial is to old and needs replaced. The programs he used back then they are newer updated now and no longer run as they once did. Please someone make a current tutorial so us who have come to ts2 now in this age we can also learn what you older people know.
staff: moderator
#57 Old 20th Aug 2013 at 9:54 PM
There may be newer versions of SimPE and MilkShape now than what Moune used, but I've just looked at her tutorial and it looks fine to me. I honestly couldn't see any difference that would stop anyone from following it- if there are any differences in the programs at all.

Maybe you've got outdated programs? If not- what parts do you think are outdated?

BlogSpot
LJ
tumblr
Animated Fairy Lamp <---Latest Blog Download
Under The Stairs Storage Part 2 <---Latest tumblr Download
Abdicator of Madness
staff: retired moderator
#58 Old 21st Aug 2013 at 2:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaurellKH
The programs he used back then they are newer updated now and no longer run as they once did.

Not true. The last update to SimPE was in 2008 for M&G. This tutorial was written in 2010.
Test Subject
#59 Old 2nd Jul 2014 at 2:04 AM Last edited by clairebear2003 : 2nd Jul 2014 at 2:51 AM.
I have finished my table. In Milkshape and SimPE the texture and mesh show up fine, everything is dandy. I put the finished, saved, committed, TutorialTable.package into my downloads, boot up the game, gives me the CC notice, and!
It's nowhere. I've checked almost all of the buy mode categories and subcategories- nowhere. It doesn't overwrite the original either. Help?
Pretty Space Pony
#60 Old 9th Jul 2014 at 10:29 AM
Do you have other CC installed and is that showing up?
Page 3 of 3

Section jump