Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Bubbly: Lipgloss for the Kiddies

by daluved1 Posted 19th Apr 2010 at 1:29 AM

13 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
#2 Old 19th Apr 2010 at 1:38 AM
Wonderful, thank you
Has a vampire viking fetish
retired moderator
#3 Old 19th Apr 2010 at 2:02 AM
Awesome DAL!!!! <3

I hate the children's lips so much in the sims. Your lippies will make them look much prettier.
Test Subject
#4 Old 19th Apr 2010 at 4:43 AM
Yeah, way to sexualize children.

Right now all you have is time, time, time, but someday that time will run out.
That's the only thing you can be absolutely certain about.
Field Researcher
#5 Old 19th Apr 2010 at 5:58 AM
I agree with LadyFrontbum and this is really a neglected area. Thank you so much for giving us more options. As for a 'way to sexualize children' maxis already set the precedent by providing lipstick for children. The only problem is that its just really ugly! So well done - there are a lot of little girls who love to play dress up and lipgloss is a favourite.
Test Subject
#6 Old 19th Apr 2010 at 6:18 PM
Thank you!
Field Researcher
#7 Old 19th Apr 2010 at 7:41 PM
Lipgloss isn't a "sexualisation" of children; the creator did stipulate that the purpose is for pre-teen Sims, who are incredibly hard to create without basic makeup. Go and ask a group of eleven year olds if they wear makeup. It's one of the key differences between a tall child and a small teen. Besides, the default lips are unrealistic and ugly; really these look more like naked lips than lipglossed.

Thanks Daluved
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 23rd Apr 2010 at 1:37 AM
thank you so much for this. I hated that their lips were such a bland matt color, and i didn't really want them to wear lipstick, couldn't ever get it to look like gloss the color being to visible. Thanks again
Field Researcher
#9 Old 30th May 2010 at 8:39 PM
I really like this i just wish it could be for toddlers to it looks really good on the child sims not overly bright just right
Test Subject
#10 Old 5th Jun 2010 at 1:00 PM
thanx for making my children cute again!!! have u ever thought about making one for toddlers???
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 31st Oct 2010 at 9:43 PM
Things like this are great cause it's something that's missing from the game. And a lot of creators just create make up for glam. But make up can be used in so many ways. I'm sure the creator was not looking to sexualize kids. Makeup isn't all about sexuality. It's great to have makeup to create a character. Not everyone has the same color lips, and it's nice to have some variation in your sims.
thanks for the lips.
Banned
THANKS POST
#12 Old 19th Mar 2011 at 6:19 PM
I do not have any child lipstick/gloss thank you!
Test Subject
#13 Old 22nd May 2011 at 3:44 PM
Great work! I would love this for boys and toddlers too, because paler sims tend to look a little bit like corpses without any lip color whatsoever (which isn't very realistic, I mean I'm really pale and my lips are quite dark and pinkish). This lip-gloss has solved that problem for at least the girls in my game, so thanks!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#14 Old 2nd Oct 2011 at 6:36 PM
Wow Koool