Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Lucille Ball

by Wicked_poppies Posted 20th Apr 2010 at 4:51 AM

39 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 29 Feedback Posts, 9 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Forum Resident
#2 Old 20th Apr 2010 at 5:42 AM
Oh WOW!!! She looks FANTASTIC! I'm not 100% about the hair mesh but I'm sure there's little out there that would work with her. The resemblance is PHENOMENAL, though! I normally don't download celebrity sims but I can't help myself! She's great! Any chance of doing Ricky?
Instructor
Original Poster
#3 Old 20th Apr 2010 at 8:15 AM
Quote: Originally posted by harlequin_eyes
Oh WOW!!! She looks FANTASTIC! I'm not 100% about the hair mesh but I'm sure there's little out there that would work with her. The resemblance is PHENOMENAL, though! I normally don't download celebrity sims but I can't help myself! She's great! Any chance of doing Ricky?

Thanks! Yeah.... the hair isnt great, but it honestly was the closest I could find. As for ricky.... I actauly did make a Ricky..... but I deleted him. He was ok, but I lost my drive for finishing him......

I don't take requests. :-)

"You with this lovely baby blue/green huge eyes and this evil touch...couldn't be more adorable" - My Vera
Forum Resident
#4 Old 20th Apr 2010 at 11:36 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Wicked_poppies
Thanks! Yeah.... the hair isnt great, but it honestly was the closest I could find. As for ricky.... I actauly did make a Ricky..... but I deleted him. He was ok, but I lost my drive for finishing him......

I surfed a few of the sims 2 sites I frequent but couldn't find any mesh even close to her hair so I think you got the best match out there =). If I ever see anything that will fit her better I'll let you know!
Test Subject
#5 Old 20th Apr 2010 at 3:38 PM
I love here to, there is a great doll from mattel also. I convert here facemesh to look more original.
Test Subject
#6 Old 20th Apr 2010 at 6:06 PM
I adore Lucille Ball, and this sim is perfect!!!
Instructor
#7 Old 20th Apr 2010 at 6:20 PM
Haha...your sim reminded me of the film Rat Race...where this guy ends up driving a bus load of "Lucilles" across the desert & the bus breaks down. I never saw the show as I prefered Bewitched but it is a very good likeness of her.
Thanks!

www.crystalgecko.co.uk

Never wake a sleeping Dragon...for you are small and crunchy and taste good with ketchup!
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 20th Apr 2010 at 6:33 PM
I love Lucille Ball, she was an amazingly funny lady. Thanks so much for her, great job!
Instructor
#9 Old 20th Apr 2010 at 7:56 PM
Very cool, although I wish you had included a shot of the dress- what does it look like?
Field Researcher
#10 Old 20th Apr 2010 at 10:14 PM
Wonderful

You know the way it twists and turns,changing colour,spining yarns
You know the way it leaves you dry, It cuts you up, it takes you high
You know the way it throws about,It takes you in and spits you out
Instructor
Original Poster
#11 Old 20th Apr 2010 at 11:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by child_of_air
Very cool, although I wish you had included a shot of the dress- what does it look like?

Well, it comes with her, so if you download her, you can see it. ;-)

"You with this lovely baby blue/green huge eyes and this evil touch...couldn't be more adorable" - My Vera
Scholar
#12 Old 21st Apr 2010 at 8:13 AM
I really don't know this TV show (it was showing 1971/72 in germany - in that times I was really too young for watching tv), but this is a very wonderful sim! Thank you for this excellent work

Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today

My Avatar? It's Corto Maltese - a pirate but a gentleman! His name stands for honor, honesty, confidence and the truth: THE TRUE FACE OF TSR
Test Subject
#13 Old 22nd Apr 2010 at 2:36 PM
Eu não acho que parece
Bowties are cool.
retired moderator
#14 Old 23rd Apr 2010 at 4:05 PM
She looks awesome!! I haven't watched the show, but I know Lucille from a few movies, and she is spectacular! Nice job :D
Instructor
Original Poster
#15 Old 23rd Apr 2010 at 9:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mistyblue4
She looks awesome!! I haven't watched the show, but I know Lucille from a few movies, and she is spectacular! Nice job :D

Wow! I'm SO amazed by the number of people who have not seen the show!!!! I didn't think that was even possible!!!!! LOL Well, if you ever get the chance, it's def worth the time to watch! Lucy is amazingly funny, even YEARS and YEARS after it was originaly made.

Thanks misty, and EVERYONE else who took the time to leave a comment as well. It means a lot that you took the time to leave a note for me to read!!!!!

Scholar
#16 Old 23rd Apr 2010 at 11:34 PM
Aw I love her! Great job Wicked! I think we actually have the show on dvd, maybe I should watch it

Call Me Miss, or MSB

I am NOT taking requests, sorry! But if you have any suggestions, I will take them!

~Rest in Peace dearest Michael Jackson~
Test Subject
#17 Old 26th Apr 2010 at 5:15 PM
she is beautiful!
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 26th Apr 2010 at 8:49 PM
Very few people remember that Lucille Ball started out her career as a femme fatale. In George MacDonald Fraser's Quartered Safe Out of Here (one of the greatest memoirs of WWII), there is a lively debate among Nine Section over the relative pulchritrude of Lucy and Susanna Foster. But her twenty-year role as Mrs Ricardo pretty firmly entrenched her image as zany, not sexy.
Beautiful Sim.

-- Mal

"Of two choices, I always take the third."
Forum Resident
#19 Old 30th Apr 2010 at 1:32 AM
"LUCY! I"M HOME!"
That's why they call them tellers, they go blabbing everything they know"
"I have EIGHT children"

Good Sim!!

Where does the pain come?
Where does it start?
I know not...
For I have no heart...
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 30th Apr 2010 at 3:18 AM
I think you created an amazing likeness.
Wiki Wizard
#21 Old 6th May 2010 at 5:06 PM
I was looking at your sim and thinking, 'I definitely recognize this person!!', but i'm not good putting the face to the name, then I saw the real life pics you posted of her and BAM! haha it is such a good representation, I think the hair looks great too!

It's ok, we all laugh-snort occasionally!
Check out some of my other stuff here.
Field Researcher
#22 Old 7th May 2010 at 4:41 PM
Wow, you really captured Lucy, not just her features, but also her expression. It's really uncanny and one of the finest S-imitations I've ever seen.
Test Subject
#23 Old 8th May 2010 at 8:12 AM
She's beautiful! I used to watch the reruns on Nick at Night.

I believe that dreams are sacred take my darkest fears and play them like a lullaby.

Why so serious?
Instructor
Original Poster
#24 Old 13th May 2010 at 4:31 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Deluxe Designs
I was looking at your sim and thinking, 'I definitely recognize this person!!', but i'm not good putting the face to the name, then I saw the real life pics you posted of her and BAM! haha it is such a good representation, I think the hair looks great too!

Thanks! I realy worked HARD trying to find a good haiur for her, and I do belive that that is the best.... if I could mesh, it probably would have been rather easy to make a custom hairstyle for her. It wouldent have to had even been animated because it's so short! LOL Anyways....

Thanks EVERYONE for leaving me comments!!!!!! I love reading them!!!!! Thank you!!!!!

Lab Assistant
#25 Old 22nd May 2010 at 9:16 AM
!!!!!!

That sim is amazing. You've made me want to make a self-Sim so I can hang out with Lucy. *headdesk*

Wonderful, wonderful job. Can't wait to get her in my game. 8D
Page 1 of 2