Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Modern colourful family home

by meriel Posted 21st Apr 2010 at 3:11 AM - Updated 22nd Jan 2011 at 4:08 PM by meriel : UPDATE - Basegame version deleted

18 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 14 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Inventor
#2 Old 21st Apr 2010 at 7:38 AM
That's really very nice. I love modern styled houses. You could even use this house a double-family-house. Thx for sharing.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 21st Apr 2010 at 8:34 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Randir
That's really very nice. I love modern styled houses. You could even use this house a double-family-house. Thx for sharing.

Absolutely you can use it however you'd like.
And thank you!
Zombie Socks
#4 Old 21st Apr 2010 at 8:00 PM
How nice! Very open and attractive.

Nintendork Island | Please call me WWW!| Despite what avatar says, loves all of mts <3
Test Subject
#5 Old 22nd Apr 2010 at 8:50 PM
Not similar on Daisy Villa Apartment !
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 23rd Apr 2010 at 1:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Jeanette Voerman
Not similar on Daisy Villa Apartment !

I'm sorry, what? ..this is not the Daisy Villa apartments, if that is what you're wondering.
Test Subject
#7 Old 24th Apr 2010 at 6:27 PM
Dear Meriel! I meant, if you have not understood, that it does not look like on Daisy Villa Apartments from Silent Hill 3. Because, you have made mall from Silent hill 3 and Hazel Street subway.And it's just amazing ! Many thanks
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 24th Apr 2010 at 9:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Jeanette Voerman
Dear Meriel! I meant, if you have not understood, that it does not look like on Daisy Villa Apartments from Silent Hill 3. Because, you have made mall from Silent hill 3 and Hazel Street subway.And it's just amazing ! Many thanks

Ok, gotcha. This house is not a part of the Silent Hill series, I took a break from it. But I might do the Daisy Villa Apartment soon. I will at least be doing more from Silent Hill.
Thank you!
Test Subject
#9 Old 25th Apr 2010 at 5:33 PM
I love you so much Meriel ! ! ! You are my best creator
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 27th Apr 2010 at 10:59 AM
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cool
thanks
Test Subject
#11 Old 27th Apr 2010 at 7:25 PM
Jeanette you are right meriel is really cool , I love her too...& still you Jeanette Voerman
Test Subject
#12 Old 16th Jun 2010 at 11:30 AM
When i try to load it, the game crashes
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#13 Old 16th Jun 2010 at 4:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kristis917

Do you have all the required expansions?
Test Subject
#14 Old 20th Sep 2010 at 4:57 PM
Meriel, you've done it again..
Site Helper
#15 Old 20th Jan 2011 at 4:14 PM Last edited by Mootilda : 20th Jan 2011 at 4:24 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by kristis917
If you don't have Apartment Life or the Mansion and Garden stuff pack, then this lot will hang or crash your game.

This is true for both lots, even for the one marked "Basegame version - NO expansions required".

meriel did not understand that you cannot reduce the EP-requirements for a lot by just removing a few objects. To be base game compatible, the lot needs to be built without any EPs installed on the machine (or using the AnyGameStarter).

Now that meriel understands this, I'm sure that she'll want to update all of her download threads with the correct EP requirements for her lots, and remove all references to these lots being base game compatible, so that people will no longer risk destroying their game by installing her lots.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 10th Jun 2011 at 11:56 PM
Jason! Jason!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#17 Old 12th Jun 2011 at 2:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by cronomatic
Jason! Jason!

Hahaha!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 5th Aug 2012 at 8:41 PM
Wow! It looks just like in game...thank you! Please, make more!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 27th Feb 2016 at 8:26 PM
Thanks You!