Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Medieval Baby Bottles

by sunni9676 Posted 26th Apr 2010 at 7:25 PM

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 26th Apr 2010 at 9:05 PM
Ah...This is indeed a most useful thing! I love the idea of pigskin nipples! Great job!

Creativity is giving the soul permission to leap beyond the boundaries of the ordinary!
~*~Stephanie~*~
Test Subject
#3 Old 30th Apr 2010 at 12:21 AM
These are great! I'm not really into the whole "Medieval" thing, but if I was I would HAVE to have this! Excellent work!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 4th May 2010 at 8:32 PM
Yay, thanks I'll use it in my baroque hood
Instructor
#5 Old 8th Jun 2010 at 1:32 PM
These look so much better than the green Maxis bottle. I use the pewter for my modern Sims. It would be wonderful to have a regular white plastic or glass bottle though. Hint, hint! Thanks, these are really great!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 16th Dec 2010 at 9:19 AM
Thanks for this, they're excellent. Can I use this with a bottomless bottle mod?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 16th Dec 2010 at 2:26 PM
Eumachia - These are only recolors of the green bottle image in the game. It should have no conflicts with hacks/mods that change behaviour or programming.

Visit these sites for more Medieval downloads: Sunni Designs, Plumb Bob Keep, and The Medieval Smithy.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#8 Old 4th Mar 2012 at 11:20 AM
no more ugly green bottles in medieval or victorian households, yay! thank you!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#9 Old 25th Oct 2013 at 2:27 PM
No more green goo :)