Home | Help | Download | Community | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
Replies: 5 (Who?), Viewed: 2402 times.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 30th Apr 2010 at 3:15 AM Last edited by Phaenoh : 7th Feb 2014 at 8:39 PM.
Default The Grilled Cheeze Challenge!
(this is my first challenge attempt, so please go easy on me.)
-~You can only complete this challenge if you have the appropriate expansion pack, if you have it, you know what it is.-~
Edit: all underlines are edits.
I just decided to make it longer, so sue me.

So I was scrolling thru the challenges a few minutes ago and asked myself, "Where are some grilled cheese challenges?" Cuz lets face it, who doesn't love grilled cheese? so I have concocted this little puppy...

Rules
-NO CHEATS, ok only cheats for decoration purposes, that's it, got it?
-You MUST complete this challenge in one of the core neighborhoods, Why? because im pretty sure the townies in those 'hoods don't have the cheeze aspiration.
-You must create someone with the grilled cheese aspiration, kinda obvious right?
-There really isnt any points system, this is just for fun, k?

You win if...
Your founder/foundress creates a family of three all having grilled cheese aspiration and all able to conjure grilled cheese and they much each have 2 kids able to conjure up grilled cheese (the spouse excluded, cuz its complicated to change theirs)

You loose if you...
Break the rules
Or just dont do it

I Need Some Feedback, some playtests, or ideas/improvements.
THX ALL!
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 30th Apr 2010 at 5:39 AM
So the "challenge" is to have a sim with a grill cheese aspiration, eating grilled cheese, and having two kids with the grilled cheese aspiration as well?

You deffinately need more ideas/improvements, as for now, there is nothing much to it. Can't really say what, becuase if I suggest fulfill all ltw's for the next generation that's already a legacy challenge.
Field Researcher
#3 Old 30th Apr 2010 at 12:16 PM
all the townies in custom 'hoods are the same as the ones in pleasantview. so im pretty sure no matter which town you choose, nobody's gonna have the grilled cheeze aspiration

www.thelongaliens.livejournal.com *updated 7-13-11* please leave a comment if you read it!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 30th Apr 2010 at 9:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ani_
So the "challenge" is to have a sim with a grill cheese aspiration, eating grilled cheese, and having two kids with the grilled cheese aspiration as well?

You deffinately need more ideas/improvements, as for now, there is nothing much to it. Can't really say what, becuase if I suggest fulfill all ltw's for the next generation that's already a legacy challenge.

Ya I know, I was just bored and thought, "Hey Ima post a challenge at 2:30 in the morn'!"
Test Subject
#5 Old 19th Jan 2011 at 11:25 AM
There's a really easy way to get the grilled cheese aspiration... You just use the aspiration changer being under platinum level... Just sayin' (:
Instructor
#6 Old 19th Jan 2011 at 10:05 PM
There is no other way to get it.... unless you edit townies in SimPE.

Section jump