Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
Replies: 14 (Who?), Viewed: 33548 times.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 30th Apr 2010 at 11:43 PM
Default Twallan's Supercomputer
I installed the package file properly but wondering is there any commands I should print out that I would enter into the game like a cheat code you know by pressing ctrl + shift + c ???

Or are all of the supercomputers features availible through clicking a sim or community lot etc. and navigating through the master controller menu?

thanks
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#2 Old 30th Apr 2010 at 11:45 PM
oh and btw my apoligies I just noticed this post is probably in the wrong section....

sorry
transmogrified
staff: retired moderator
#3 Old 30th Apr 2010 at 11:56 PM
Individual creators support their own work, so please ask about the supercomputer's functions in the forum where you downloaded it: http://ts3.tscexchange.com/index.php?board=105.0
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 1st May 2010 at 12:04 AM
OK thanks mangaroo... posted question at tscexchange
Top Secret Researcher
#5 Old 1st May 2010 at 9:37 PM
For completeness, the answer to the OP's query is:

There are no additional cheat commands added by SuperComputer. Personally I dislike the console window, so I do not focus any effort in that area.

Cheers.

NRaas Industries: Sims 3 Mods for the Discerning Player, hosted by The Wikispaces.
Test Subject
#6 Old 19th Jun 2010 at 8:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by twallan
For completeness, the answer to the OP's query is:

There are no additional cheat commands added by SuperComputer. Personally I dislike the console window, so I do not focus any effort in that area.

Cheers.
do you know if it works on a mac computer because i have the the sims3 on a mac with Ambitions. i tryed the mod but how can i tell if it works because it lods the sims 3 fin but i dont see any mods in game
Lab Assistant
DELETED POST
19th Jun 2010 at 9:06 PM
This message has been deleted by ericapoe.
Mad Poster
#7 Old 19th Jun 2010 at 10:58 PM
That question should be asked at Twallan's site like mangaroo said in an earlier post, but hey ho. You should get a 'master controller' option when you click on pretty much anything. If that doesn't show up then it's not installed.

My Sims 3 stories blog - *NEW* Heather Legacy
My Sims 3 CC blog || My MTS page
Test Subject
#8 Old 1st Aug 2010 at 5:31 PM
Default help please....
ok, first thanks for doing this mod, I think you do a great job, second, I would like if I could get by a direct link to download your mod, because the truth and I get tired of looking to download it and never find it, if you could do me this favor, thanks
Mad Poster
#9 Old 1st Aug 2010 at 6:05 PM
SuperComputer is no longer in use, but has been split into The MasterController and The Overwatch, both of which are easily obtained by clicking on the link ("Nraas Industries") in Twallan's signature (see post #5).

My Sims 3 stories blog - *NEW* Heather Legacy
My Sims 3 CC blog || My MTS page
Test Subject
#10 Old 15th Jan 2011 at 9:19 PM
can someone please tell how to get this this is getting frustrating managro did not help i didin't see it at all
Test Subject
#11 Old 15th Jan 2011 at 9:19 PM
can someone please tell how to get this is getting frustrating managro did not help i didin't see it at all
Née whiterider
staff: administrator
#12 Old 16th Jan 2011 at 12:01 PM
As el_flel said, click the link in twallan's signature, go to the threads for the mods you want and, well, download them.

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Test Subject
#13 Old 5th Nov 2011 at 5:47 PM
500 Interner Server Error
Quote:
Originally Posted by mangaroo
Individual creators support their own work, so please ask about the supercomputer's functions in the forum where you downloaded it: http://ts3.tscexchange.com/index.php?board=105.0

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, [email protected] and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Apache/1.3.42 Server at ts3.tscexchange.com Port 80
is that normal?
that happens if i open the link
Née whiterider
staff: administrator
#14 Old 5th Nov 2011 at 6:46 PM
That's not the current address for twallan's site. Use the link in his signature.

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Banned
#15 Old 5th Nov 2011 at 7:21 PM
SuperComputer is no longer in use, but has been split into The MasterController and The Overwatch, both of which are easily obtained by clicking on this link below which directs you to his mods.

NRaas Industries

Section jump