Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th May 2010 at 2:10 AM
Default Nraas supercomputer
Hey I heard about Nraas supercomputer mod and awesome mod so I downloaded awesome mod and googled the supercomputer one but the link to download supercomputer (ts3.tscexchange.com/index.php?topic=995.0) isn't working for me.
So does anyone have to latest Nraas supercomputer mod they can post? Thanks in advance. Sorry if this is the wrong section.
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 4th May 2010 at 3:19 AM
link works!!! tested it right now.

http://ts3.tscexchange.com/index.php?topic=995.0

scroll down to the half, click on "NRaas_Computer_V47.zip"
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 4th May 2010 at 3:23 AM Last edited by simsaddictxx4 : 4th May 2010 at 3:28 AM. Reason: picture
Hmmm... I wonder why it's not working for me :\

using Firefox by the way.
Scholar
#4 Old 4th May 2010 at 3:30 AM
tried a mouse right click on the link, save somewhere ?
works also..

also using firefox, noscript activ, cookies not allowed
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 4th May 2010 at 3:37 AM
still doesn't work deleted all cookies and turned off cookies

doesn't even work on internet explorer if that means anything :\
Scholar
#6 Old 4th May 2010 at 3:51 AM
I can mail it to you, just send me a private message
Top Secret Researcher
#7 Old 4th May 2010 at 5:29 PM
Just a note that the SuperComputer you are linking to is two phases out-of-date, and considered to be obsolete.

If you want the latest SuperComputer, you should go to the main forum here: http://ts3.tscexchange.com/index.php?board=105.0

----

Sorry, I cannot help with website problems though. If you continue to have troubles, PM me and I will send you the email for one of the site administrators.

Good Luck.

NRaas Industries: Sims 3 Mods for the Discerning Player, hosted by The Wikispaces.
Test Subject
#8 Old 10th Jul 2010 at 2:41 AM
Ive downloaded several versions of the Supercomputer to try and it has never worked with my game. Never figured out why and I haven't seen anything written to say if there is some other procedure required besides dropping it in my mod's folder. I would really like to see what this thing does.
Mad Poster
#9 Old 10th Jul 2010 at 10:12 AM
kesian: No special procedure is required, just place in Mods\Packages like other .package file CC. All you need to be sure of is that your patch level on your game suits the SuperComp version.

MedievalMods and Sims3mods: Dive Cave Reset Fix, Resort Revamp, Industrial Oven Revamp, Will O' Wisp fix, UI Sounds Disabled, No Cars, Gnome Family Planner, Townies Out on the Town, No Martial Arts Clothes, Fast Skilling, etc. http://simsasylum.com/tfm/
Test Subject
#10 Old 10th Nov 2010 at 7:19 AM
Too bad the mod is outdated D:
Instructor
#11 Old 10th Nov 2010 at 7:28 AM
It's not exactly outdated per se. More like upgraded into NRaas MasterController. Perhaps you could look into that?
Top Secret Researcher
#12 Old 10th Nov 2010 at 7:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Sagiluv1
Too bad the mod is outdated D:

Well, yeah... If you follow the link Candlelight82 provided, you end up going to the version compatible with Patch-level 1.7 ... Which makes sense since it was posted back in May.

Follow the link in my signature for the latest version.

Cheers.

NRaas Industries: Sims 3 Mods for the Discerning Player, hosted by The Wikispaces.
Test Subject
#13 Old 11th Nov 2010 at 5:49 AM
Didn't realize the name was changed, thanks!
Locked thread