Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Hammond Island - Custom World by TVRdesigns

by TVRdesigns Posted 4th Jun 2010 at 1:08 AM - Updated 5th Jun 2010 at 4:41 AM by TVRdesigns

163 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 128 Feedback Posts, 34 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 7
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#2 Old 25th May 2010 at 6:08 AM Last edited by TVRdesigns : 1st Jun 2010 at 2:00 PM.
1 Liki Drive

A tribute to Flabaliki, this house is quite small. Although it has a large price, it makes up for it in pure luxury. Containing 1 full bathroom and 1 master bedroom, complete with a full kitchen and even a flat screen, this house has everything an entertainer sim would need for that perfect party.

See screenshot in spoiler for lot size, and prices.

2 Hammond Ave

Two Hammond Island is a home with potential. It is nicely decorated, with a spacious study area and alot of living space, and with a little work, you can add a nursery onto the house for that first child.

5 Hammond Ave

5 Hammond Ave is one of the larger homes on the island. It contains 2 bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms. Easily built for a family, this house is spacious and even comes with a back shed that is decked out for 1 sim (not included with bedroom count). It also has a study, and built in garage with work bench.

Purchase this home if you plan on starting a family, and if you need the best that Hammond has to offer.

6 Hammond Ave

6 Hammond Ave is the largest home on the island. Boasting a huge 4 bedrooms and 4.5 bathrooms, this home is for the gigantic family that loves kids. Another exclusive feature of this home is that it is the only HOME on the island with a pool! Not only does this home have a living area, it has a rumpus area with a foosball table. Completely landscaped, and with outdoor eating area, this home is dressed to impress.

Screenshots

I didn't see you there. Hello. *runs* | Visit my CFF World thread
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 25th May 2010 at 6:50 AM Last edited by TVRdesigns : 1st Jun 2010 at 2:11 PM.
7 Hammond Ave

With 2 bedrooms and1.5 bathrooms, this two bedroom family home will be just what you need for a nice start on the island. Completely landscaped, furnished and even coming with an entrance room, this house is designed to wow.

9 Hammond Ave

This four bedroom home is made for a large family. With the master bedroom downstairs, and 2 bedrooms and a study that can easily be converted to a bedroom upstairs, you can basically run free with this lot.

12 Hammond Ave

Classified as one of the island's two starter homes, this home is minimalistic, but still has that homish feel that you are looking for. This home only has 1 bedroom and 1.5 bathrooms, but the bedroom has enough room for a crib for that special little infant.

15 Hammond Ave

This is the second starter on Hammond Island, has a more modern appeal, and is also about 3000 cheaper. This home, however, doesn't have enough room for expansions or for cribs. This home is for the single sim, or "playa" sim who brings that lady sim home. You could even go so far as to call it a bachelor's pad. With 1 bedroom and 1 bathroom, this home is sure to get you a girl.

Screenshots

Field Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 25th May 2010 at 6:55 AM
16 Hammond Ave

Probably the most decieving home on Hammond, this home boasts an above floor kitchen and a parking space. And then the decieving starts. You see, the original owners of this property wanted something different. So they built mostly underground. Underground, you will find a bedroom with TV and couch, a study nook and a full bathroom. If you are looking for an interesting home, then this is definately for you.

Screenshots

Test Subject
#5 Old 4th Jun 2010 at 1:47 AM
This is amazing, I love it. Now to wait for EA to fix the bug where Macs can't install .sims3packs...
Scholar
#6 Old 4th Jun 2010 at 1:54 AM
Its cute, but so small its impractical, looks great though! (;

Call me Tyu. (:
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 4th Jun 2010 at 3:56 AM
I love it lolz

Party up in here! BYOO!! Bring Your Own Overalls!!!
Banned
#8 Old 4th Jun 2010 at 4:14 AM
I love this world.
Mother Function
retired moderator
#9 Old 4th Jun 2010 at 4:23 AM
You know I love this world, right! :D

"Holy Shift! Check out the asymptotes on that mother function!"
Test Subject
#10 Old 4th Jun 2010 at 6:05 AM
Been playing this world while waiting to get Ambitions and love it so far, great work :D
Veteran Finn
retired moderator
#11 Old 4th Jun 2010 at 6:16 AM
Still waiting to get Riverview working

But to this world of yours then...
Like I have already told you countless times, I love it. All the little details...
It was nice to see the birth of the island, and I'm happy to have something named after me
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 4th Jun 2010 at 6:32 AM
Won't install. Say's needs software update. Not gonna happen! Using v2.3.33.003001.
Top Secret Researcher
#13 Old 4th Jun 2010 at 7:09 AM
was using it. still using it. works great with ambitions afteri add in all the new lots.

my only comments is that you seem to forget to add lightings to various places.but if this is the updated version of the one i got in god's know where, then forgive me. :P
Instructor
#14 Old 4th Jun 2010 at 9:00 AM
Grats on the approval :D. Looks really good, and I love this hood! It's really great of building, as it loads really quick and has an assortment of lot sizes. Plus the actual fact that it is aesthetically pleasing, it takes some good photos

Find me on YouTube!
Flabaliki - General gaming
TheSimSupply - Videos all about The Sims!
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 4th Jun 2010 at 2:16 PM
I love it! It's so quaint! A very well made little island! I'll probably move the lighthouse (if possible o.O) But otherwise, very well laid out! Thanks! :D
Test Subject
#16 Old 4th Jun 2010 at 4:15 PM Last edited by matheusiungue : 4th Jun 2010 at 5:54 PM.
I love it! *O*
But there is a problem at the time of extracting the file, and I can't download.

Please upload on the Sims 3 official site, because I can not extract the files in any way because it says the files are corrupted and I really want to download your world!
Instructor
#17 Old 5th Jun 2010 at 4:35 AM
Very nice. Small worlds are adorable, even if I don't use them. Thanks a ton Tom! Great work!

No, u can't haz cheezburger
Test Subject
#18 Old 5th Jun 2010 at 4:37 AM
A cute little island! Nice job there, Tom. I am very tempted to download this pretty little spot.

"If my sim were real, I'd bone him." - DaveyDaVinci
Instructor
#19 Old 5th Jun 2010 at 6:25 AM
Wow! This is awesome, Tom. You are a great world creator without a doubt! :D
Scholar
#20 Old 5th Jun 2010 at 12:36 PM
Nothing but perfect!
And the park is just awesome :D
Banned
#21 Old 5th Jun 2010 at 8:42 PM
Picked Upload, Way Cool! Congrats. Well worth it.
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 6th Jun 2010 at 3:33 AM
Does it support Ambitions yet?

You love me, I love you to :)
http://www.youtube.com/user/hssdamian <3
Test Subject
#23 Old 6th Jun 2010 at 3:42 AM
cant get it to work

i lost the game
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#24 Old 6th Jun 2010 at 4:12 AM
Quote: Originally posted by catycatcat4
cant get it to work

Thats not very clear.. Care to elaborate?

Field Researcher
Original Poster
#25 Old 6th Jun 2010 at 4:13 AM
Quote: Originally posted by HsK.DaMiAnz
Does it support Ambitions yet?

It should. I don't have it yet, but theres no reason at all why it shouldn't support Ambitions

Page 1 of 7