Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
Replies: 232 (Who?), Viewed: 58482 times.
Page 2 of 10
Instructor
#26 Old 1st Jun 2010 at 12:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexandraSpears
I don't want to play them because I don't feel like dealing with a toddler AND twin infants.


Really? I have a family right now that has toddler twins AND infant twins. It's oodles of fun.

Count no Sim lucky until he is dead.
Banned
Original Poster
#27 Old 1st Jun 2010 at 12:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CleoTheMuse
Really? I have a family right now that has toddler twins AND infant twins. It's oodles of fun.


Oh yes, toddlers and infants are a beautiful mixture. Even more so when you have a mod that allows quads and have also gotten ACR. ;-;
Inventor
#28 Old 1st Jun 2010 at 2:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeliciouslyDemonic
Oh yes, toddlers and infants are a beautiful mixture. Even more so when you have a mod that allows quads and have also gotten ACR. ;-;


Just having twin toddlers and infant quads is a nightmare, ACR or not! Especially when Mum is a single parent with a job...
Been there, done that, still don't know how she (or I) survived it! Perhaps it was having a teen in the house... who really couldn't get out of there fast enough! I'm sure the poor boy will end up going crazy later in life.

I haven't actually played the Ottomas family, though I've heard if you fix the twins' paternity before they're born via SimPE all will be well. Of course, if that's NOT true I'd rather know before I go ruining my custom hood!

No need to use my full name, "Selly" will do just fine.

My MTS Yearbook 2013 page
Banned
Original Poster
#29 Old 1st Jun 2010 at 3:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Selly_2009
Just having twin toddlers and infant quads is a nightmare, ACR or not! Especially when Mum is a single parent with a job...
Been there, done that, still don't know how she (or I) survived it! Perhaps it was having a teen in the house... who really couldn't get out of there fast enough! I'm sure the poor boy will end up going crazy later in life.

I haven't actually played the Ottomas family, though I've heard if you fix the twins' paternity before they're born via SimPE all will be well. Of course, if that's NOT true I'd rather know before I go ruining my custom hood!


I one time made two pregnant sims in the same household...both had triplets. xD Worst. Idea. Ever.
Test Subject
#30 Old 1st Jun 2010 at 4:43 AM
I've never played them. I loaded a lot with them on it. Samantha had the twins, I aged them to toddler. They were the ugliest looking children I have ever seen! I was afraid of looking at them. And whenever I loaded the lot, my game would lag and load incredibly slow and just stopped working. They are so screwy, so I killed all of them various ways with the death creator.
Mad Poster
#31 Old 1st Jun 2010 at 1:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CleoTheMuse
Really? I have a family right now that has toddler twins AND infant twins. It's oodles of fun.


Sure, if you don't mind having high blood pressure! LOL

It's not so bad, though, if you use Smart Milk. Assuming you want to teach Toddlers their skills and care about whether or not they grow up well.
Inventor
#32 Old 1st Jun 2010 at 2:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowfan360
They were the ugliest looking children I have ever seen! I was afraid of looking at them.


Anyone got a pic of the infamous Ottomas twins as toddlers? I'm curious to see what they actually look like.
Instructor
#33 Old 1st Jun 2010 at 2:49 PM
Didn't I read somewhere that the FT (or was it BV?) patch fixed the Ottomas family so that the pregnancy wasn't borked? It's just another reason I get so irritated with EAxis--I moved the stupid fugly Ottomas family out of the NH bin since I knew I couldn't delete them, then proceded to play them. They are boooring and very, very, unnaturally scary ugly. I will definitely check to see if the twins have a father assigned *fingers crossed* then I will arrange an accident for them later today.
Banned
Original Poster
#34 Old 1st Jun 2010 at 4:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jodemilo
Anyone got a pic of the infamous Ottomas twins as toddlers? I'm curious to see what they actually look like.


I still have them in Pleasantview. I can show ya. >.<
Inventor
#35 Old 1st Jun 2010 at 5:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeliciouslyDemonic
I still have them in Pleasantview. I can show ya. >.<


yeah, go on then DD.

I googled "Ottomas twins" and "Ottomas babies" but all I could find were pics of the twins grown up to kids (they weren't attractive but they weren't that scary.)
Inventor
#36 Old 1st Jun 2010 at 6:06 PM
Jodemilo, there are pics right here on MTS!

http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?p=2404431 Post #235

No need to use my full name, "Selly" will do just fine.

My MTS Yearbook 2013 page
Inventor
#37 Old 1st Jun 2010 at 7:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Selly_2009
Jodemilo, there are pics right here on MTS!

http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?p=2404431 Post #235


AAAARGGGHHHHHHH!!!
Inventor
#38 Old 1st Jun 2010 at 9:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jodemilo
AAAARGGGHHHHHHH!!!


Yeah, that was MY reaction once I found them!

No need to use my full name, "Selly" will do just fine.

My MTS Yearbook 2013 page
Banned
Original Poster
#39 Old 1st Jun 2010 at 10:10 PM
My twins weren't ugly this time; they looked kinda like Raymond and Robert from Everybody Loves Raymond when I aged them up. xD i've got a cute picture of them hugging as kids.
Test Subject
#40 Old 1st Jun 2010 at 10:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jodemilo
Anyone got a pic of the infamous Ottomas twins as toddlers? I'm curious to see what they actually look like.


I'll pull up a picture...









Gorgeous, aren't they?
Banned
Original Poster
#41 Old 1st Jun 2010 at 11:11 PM
Stunning. :P
Inventor
#42 Old 2nd Jun 2010 at 12:19 AM
OMG, that must have been Maxi's idea of a sick joke. Those pics remind of that drawing game I sometimes play with my sister's kids when you draw the head of a person, fold the paper, then the next person draws the neck, then the next person the body, legs and feet.... and everything ends all mixed up and you've got some weird monster creation!
Banned
Original Poster
#43 Old 2nd Jun 2010 at 3:08 AM
Vary Cruel, Maxis. Vary Cruel indeed. My Pleasantview Twins are okay, but my Veronaville Twins are what Fugly is made of, and my Strangetown Twins? Don't ask. >.>
Inventor
#44 Old 2nd Jun 2010 at 5:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeliciouslyDemonic
Vary Cruel, Maxis. Vary Cruel indeed. My Pleasantview Twins are okay, but my Veronaville Twins are what Fugly is made of, and my Strangetown Twins? Don't ask. >.>


In that case... PLEASE let's see your Strangetown twins!! :D

No need to use my full name, "Selly" will do just fine.

My MTS Yearbook 2013 page
Scholar
#45 Old 2nd Jun 2010 at 5:19 AM
Oh, I'm so having nightmares about those kids tonight! That is just ummm yeah scary.
Banned
Original Poster
#46 Old 2nd Jun 2010 at 5:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Selly_2009
In that case... PLEASE let's see your Strangetown twins!! :D


You cruel person. ;-;

Alrighty, just let me start up the game and take a picture of the little devils...where'd a put that eye bleach.
Instructor
#47 Old 2nd Jun 2010 at 3:07 PM
I just moved the Ottomas family into Riverblossom Hills, and thank goodness Peter showed up as the twins' father. But now that I've seen some pictures of the twins as toddlers, I am kind of scared to see what they will look like when they grow up.

"Somtimes the stars align." ~Dean Lowry, ABC's Pan Am. ♥ ⚓ ♥
Lab Assistant
DELETED POST
2nd Jun 2010 at 3:19 PM
Default Hood's
This message has been deleted by beakergirl.
Instructor
#48 Old 2nd Jun 2010 at 3:50 PM
Geez! And your Ottomas twins are soo much cuter than mine. I've already tried to fix them with the makeover machine, but I think they may still be worse. If I get around to it, I'll post a pic.
Mad Poster
#49 Old 2nd Jun 2010 at 3:53 PM
You don't want to see children Armand DeBateau has with Jessica. They always wind up worse than the Ottomas twins. Seriously.

Now if I create a Sim and have him marry her, the children turn out better....
Mad Poster
#50 Old 2nd Jun 2010 at 4:14 PM
OMG shadowfan360 they are hideous!

The first experience I had of the Ottomas' was when I installed Seasons and made my typical test-the-EP's-features-and-content family, and the dad brought Samantha home from work. I found it weird because pregnant sims don't go to work and she was in her third trimester. I placed the whole family in a lot but decided that they were too ugly and never played them. I even tried giving them makeovers and it didn't help much. I like realism and don't expect every sim to look beautiful (in fact I like having 'different' looking sims, it's more of a challenge!) but EAxis' just take it too far! You either get attractive sims or hideously deformed sims, there is no inbetween as far as I'm concerned. No human beings look like the Ottomas' or that vile gorilla-like face template *shudders*.

My Sims 3 stories blog - *NEW* Heather Legacy
My Sims 3 CC blog || My MTS page
Page 2 of 10
Back to top

Section jump