Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 18th Jun 2010 at 4:27 AM
Quote: Originally posted by icu2richelo
That was exactly my problem, HP! Thanks. I forgot I had left an outdated Mosaic Mod in my HELS folder. Now I'm noticing a LOT more effects in the game haha

I was going through the same problem. I also had the outdated Mosaic Mod and when I removed it, I saw the explosion effects! (I wonder if now maybe I'll experience meteorites and earthquakes.) I'm glad I came across this thread.

Thanks!
Advertisement
Test Subject
#27 Old 9th Sep 2011 at 11:01 AM
My adult sim is an inventor, but everytime I click the junk pile it just comes up as a lime or some other fruit and asks me if I want to eat it or pick it up. Its weird, it won't allow me to detonate things. It was working just fine a while ago. Does anyone know whats going on? If you could help me by emailing me at [email protected] I'd much appreciate it
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 10th Sep 2011 at 7:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by arminius
My adult sim is an inventor, but everytime I click the junk pile it just comes up as a lime or some other fruit and asks me if I want to eat it or pick it up. Its weird, it won't allow me to detonate things. It was working just fine a while ago. Does anyone know whats going on? If you could help me by emailing me at [email protected] I'd much appreciate it

It could be a problem with mods conflicting if you have some installed. That can cause some pretty strange behaviours. once I had that problem and my sims were having to run from meteors falling like every 5 minutes.

It was totally funny there was always like three of them who would stand right in the shadow looking up at the sky and panicing it's like get the hell outta there ya muppets.

Try Delphy's dashboard, and make sure any mods you have are up-to-date i.e. the latest version.

Trolling on the forums comes autonomously I am an evil sim, and I get a positive moodlet from it :D
Page 2 of 2