Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
#26 Old 4th Jun 2010 at 3:18 PM
I would scream like a crazy person because I'd be so happy. I'd be pretty, healthy, immortal (of course my "god" would use aging off aswell as other cheats ), I'd have a gorgeous husband, cute kids, nice friends and a shitload of money without having to work a single day. I'd just chill in the hot tub and play poker all day. What more could I wish for??
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#27 Old 5th Jun 2010 at 1:37 AM
Quote: Originally posted by jodemilo
Other things I'd do:

- wonder why my children are older than me because I've cheated so much with my age.

so true....so true!!

Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited, whereas imagination embraces the entire world, stimulating progress, giving birth to evolution.
Albert Einstein "What Life Means to Einstein"
Test Subject
#28 Old 5th Jun 2010 at 4:03 AM
I would play SSX3 :P
Mad Poster
#29 Old 5th Jun 2010 at 4:38 AM
SSX3 is awesome on the biggest TV. Lots of times I zoom in on it, and it feels like I'm there in the game...no wonder they love that game!
Instructor
#30 Old 5th Jun 2010 at 5:53 AM
I'd be so happy:
-I'd have no acne, only teens get that if they're dirty; I'm an adult
-I'd switch jobs in an instant without having to send a resume, write a cover letter, make a portfolio and website, go on interviews...
-I would just need to look into the mirror and presto, my hair is done and pretty, no appointments needed and no damaged hair
-I'd learn how to play kicky bag and play it with the first 3 neighbors who greet me, instant friends
-I'd do the one thing that I hate to see my sims do... I'd smustle!
Forum Resident
#31 Old 5th Jun 2010 at 9:53 AM
Quote: Originally posted by aaries16
I'd be so happy:
-I'd have no acne, only teens get that if they're dirty; I'm an adult

Exactly!

I think I would spin uncontrollably just for the sake of spinning to my clothes. I also would adopt a baby instantly, since it's so easy in the game. B)

MaraLetsPlay on Youtube - Sims Let's Plays and Livestreams
Mara @ LJ - Downloads and stories
TS2 Patch and Pre-made Sim Archive | TS2 Townie/NPC Archive | TS3 Pre-made Sim Archive
Theorist
#32 Old 5th Jun 2010 at 3:34 PM
Knowing that a Sim's lifespan is just a few days, first thing I'll do is turn off my aging, and be immortal.
And I'd probably be happy since life is generally easier in the game:
-School hours in TS2 is much shorter than mine (My school goes from 7:15 AM - 3:00 PM)
-It's much easier to get a job. There's ALWAYS a vacancy
-Social interaction is much easier- I could get lots of friends easily. And even if I don't have friends, I'll still have the Social Bunny to talk to when I'm lonely
-Applying for scholarship is also easier. Anyone can get a scholarship
Yeah... well, that's generally it. There are much more difference between Sim life and my own, but not all of them are gonna have much impact if I make a sudden switch.
Field Researcher
#33 Old 5th Jun 2010 at 3:46 PM
I would go to throw a drink in a annoying Cheerleader!Or..why not use the secret handshake?
Helptato
#34 Old 5th Jun 2010 at 4:08 PM
I would hang out with my favourite families, meet a vampire/witch/werewolf, beat up a Social Bunny (Just for fun), spin into any outfit I choose, be able to swim fluently without a float, talk in Simlish, smustle all night and be able to exhibit bad table manners without being told off.

Emma!

Simblr
[url=https://peanutbuttersandwich.dreamwidth.org/Dreamwidth[/url]
Top Secret Researcher
#35 Old 6th Jun 2010 at 7:19 PM
I'd go to Twikki Island. Then go downtown and find a vampire xD

Test Subject
#36 Old 6th Jun 2010 at 7:56 PM
I would ask the one who is controlling me if he doesn't have a hack, mod or smth to get me out .
I would grab the cake from the cowplant
I would LOVE to go to school for a few minutes in real life.
I'd talk in simlish . I'd love to do it.
I would "Entertain -> School Cheer". Too funny .
I would be a vampire.
I would ask the one who's controlling me to use lots of cheats and mods to get me a perfect life. I mean.. this is what WE do!

"For the world, you are somebody
But for somebody, you are the world."

I'm just a girl, and friends call me Steph :).
Field Researcher
#37 Old 6th Jun 2010 at 8:08 PM
Yeah, it would be great for the first few days, but... you have to admit it would get boring after a while. They have pretty limited options of what to do and are too stupid to use the loo or feed themselves when they need to, instead they just shout at you. But is this meant to be us in SimLand, or us being Sims.
But I suppose if you were immortal eventually your controller would find or make mods so you could have more fun.
But what if they were a horrible little kid who got Sims 2 for their birthday and didn't know how to use it, and they set you on fire or something. You can't think for yourself if you are a Sim.

"If the human brain was simple enough to understand, we'd be too simple to understand it."

"Some things I cannot change, but till I try I'll never know."
Field Researcher
#38 Old 7th Jun 2010 at 1:02 AM
-I would use the Eclectic and Enigmatic Energizer provided that I am at gold or higher
-Spend forever looking at the plum-bob
-Kick the cow mascot in the nuts or cunt either way it would be hilarious
-Have kids since it's easier than having them in real life

There are no stupid questions, just stupid people!
Test Subject
#39 Old 7th Jun 2010 at 2:24 AM
I would cry and then play with the fridge swinging door because I love them! And I'd wonder who was playing me and hope they wouldn't tell me to go Streak, because with my luck, I'd end up in college.
Mad Poster
#40 Old 7th Jun 2010 at 4:12 AM
I actually did an entire short story on this once, went something like this (I don't have the word file anymore. . . .) :

Wake up on a lot at nighttime and see the pixellated stars in the very blue sky. Wonder where I am. Look around, get up, and be greeted by my entire tract home 'hood, aka Dursleyville. They are all bland, "normal" people who are obsessed with keeping it that way. Then I'm kicked off the person's lawn. I wander for a bit and come across a strip mall, where I take shelter for the rest of the night under the glass shield thingy over the walkway. I wake up to an angry manager, and am chased off the lot. I then buy a tract home (what else is there?) with my 20,000, fully furnished and just like the others. Then I proceed to get a roomie, who turns out to be the manager from before. We slowly fall in love because of ACR, when of course the game crashes, damn you! Then it restarts and I have to repeat it all like an idiot.

Angie/DS | Baby Sterling - 24/2/2014
This account is mostly used by my sons to download CC now, if you see me active, it's probably just them!
Test Subject
#41 Old 7th Jun 2010 at 11:40 PM
Well ever since a few years ago, I've been afraid of death so I'd max out my wishes and wants to get the Elixer of Life.

I don't want to die, wahh.

Check out my Dreamwidth Blogs?

Scholar
#42 Old 7th Jun 2010 at 11:57 PM
Or perhaps I'd become a vamp-zombie-witch-werewolf with a bigfoot and two servos and an alien baby. And I'd walk down the street and nobody would think anything of my wizard clothes.

Maybe I'd use the inteenimater to get pregnant and my parents wouldn't even be surprised.

Or I'd grow up into an adult and my friends from when I was a child would come home with my children. It's a small world... just a bit too small.

"Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so."
- Douglas Adams (The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy)
tumblr
Inventor
#43 Old 8th Jun 2010 at 12:42 AM
I can't imagine myself in The Sims world. I think I have a pretty good imagination for things to do with my sims when I'm playing the game, but the game just isn't real enough for me to imagine myself living in the game.

I think the only part I could envision is living in the houses I create in the game. The small homes and the big lots. All the other stuff is just too far-fetched for me to go there.
Test Subject
#44 Old 8th Jun 2010 at 12:55 AM
Slap Don a few times for cheating so much. I would probably then finish up school and get a boyfriend. Jump on the couch and not get yelled at. Take college without having to worry about applications and too much homework. Meet the penguin expessialy(I have yet to see him in my game.)
Top Secret Researcher
#45 Old 8th Jun 2010 at 9:14 PM
Tbh, I'd probably sh*t myself

Forum Resident
#46 Old 8th Jun 2010 at 9:23 PM
I would be an Evil Witch and I would kill Crumplebutt, Rod Humble(after I take the computer), and those hobby enthusiasts that barge in my home giving me a Membership card. Then I would Motherlode my way into a beautiful mansion and never have to work at all.
Page 2 of 2