Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
Replies: 16 (Who?), Viewed: 2899 times.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 6th Jun 2010 at 7:30 PM
Default Oh No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well i installed the new ambitions pack and i had not realized that it changed my lifespans!... ive had it set at epic for all of my sims but now my main sim is about to become an elder in 7 days!!! :-S that cant happen! i had no idea that ambitions would reset the sims life span to the smalles possible span so in a few days of playing my sim has aged drastically!........... is there anything i can do, i started him as an adult and gave him a family but im not read for him to join his elder years, ive only had this family for a few days so its possible that i could delete and restart but id hate to do that

help??
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#2 Old 7th Jun 2010 at 6:43 AM
lol nvm the ambrosia mod worked
Eminence Grise
staff: moderator
#3 Old 7th Jun 2010 at 8:27 AM
When you install an EP, your game options can get reset. Always wise to check em
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 7th Jun 2010 at 8:51 AM
One or two exclamation points would of done fine, nice eye sore.

Nominate this thread for deletion.
Theorist
#5 Old 7th Jun 2010 at 3:08 PM
Forgive me for being ignorant, but can't you just change the age option back to epic?
Forum Resident
#6 Old 7th Jun 2010 at 4:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by treeag
Forgive me for being ignorant, but can't you just change the age option back to epic?

I rather wondered that myself.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 7th Jun 2010 at 4:21 PM
should be able to use super computer the sims age back where it was
Scholar
#8 Old 7th Jun 2010 at 4:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcollins87

Don't you think the siren is a nice touch?

TS3 aliens? Finally! Now give us OFB and proper apartments, damnit! - EA, you are breaking my heart.
Test Subject
#9 Old 7th Jun 2010 at 6:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by treeag

even if you do this i don't think it will stretch the life much longer, it may add a few days but it won't solve the problem
Instructor
#10 Old 7th Jun 2010 at 6:47 PM
Quote:

"One or two exclamations would HAVE (would've) done fine..."

If we're are going to nit pick, let's make sure our own posts are above reproach. (Incidentally, the "of/ have" grammar thing is right up there in pet peeves with the misuse of "your/you're" and "it's/its").

Yeah, I always check my settings though I admit that's only because I always want to make sure any mods/hacks I have installed haven't changed something. Glad to know you fixed your issue.
Forum Resident
#11 Old 7th Jun 2010 at 7:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranissa

If we're are going to nit pick, let's make sure our own posts are above reproach. (Incidentally, the "of/ have" grammar thing is right up there in pet peeves with the misuse of "your/you're" and "it's/its").

Cool, another grammar nerd!
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 7th Jun 2010 at 11:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranissa

Yeah, I always check my settings though I admit that's only because I always want to make sure any mods/hacks I have installed haven't changed something. Glad to know you fixed your issue.

I'm from Missouri, what do you expect
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 7th Jun 2010 at 11:33 PM
Quote:

I'm blond, does that mean I have to be a complete ditz?

(Warning: That was a dangerous question.)
Instructor
#14 Old 7th Jun 2010 at 11:35 PM
Quote:

So am I. It doesn't mean I am incapable of using proper grammar. :P
Forum Resident
#15 Old 7th Jun 2010 at 11:54 PM
I'm originally a blond. Dyed my hair dark red. Guess that's artificial intelligence huh? lol
Test Subject
#16 Old 8th Jun 2010 at 12:10 AM
I've changed my lifespan to epic when it was set at normal and it worked. My sim was about to age up to adult and I didn't want her to. Not a big deal. I didn't have any mods that messed with aging at the time either.
Forum Resident
DELETED POST
8th Jun 2010 at 12:11 AM
This message has been deleted by Greenlea.
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 8th Jun 2010 at 12:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenlea
I'm originally a blond. Dyed my hair dark red. Guess that's artificial intelligence huh? lol

I was actually born a redhead. Then a few days after I was born my hair fell out and grew back in blond. Or so my mother says. Weirdness...

I'd have preferred red hair, to be honest. It's far prettier.

Section jump