Updated (apparently working) Sims3PackCRC routine.
CatalogResource: Put CommonBlock first in Value.
NameMapResource: Typo fix: Close curly should be on same line as open.
More Add() methods updated to call T..ctor(0, null).
CopyableMessageBox: Additional diagnostics in IssueException() message box.
What do you mean by "2 TGIs"? The one I just looked at had 11 TGI blocks. Anyway is this something that has only worried you in this or a recent version? Were you happy with how it was in an earlier version?
Ok please give me the resourcekey of an example of a VPXY you don't think is displaying correctly in the grid. I have even opened some in the editor and they are showing me the same as the grid does.
Well if it doesn't, it doesn't. The "helper" editor agrees with the grid from what I have tested so far so I am not sure exactly what tool you were referring to by "I have to use the resource editor to view them."
Just wanted to let you know that in mono 2.6.4, S3PE seems to work significantly better than a few months ago (I think I had mono 2.6.1 at that time). I don't know if that's due to changes in mono or in your code, and I haven't tested it very much, but I can open and browse packages now and export and import stuff without any lagging or crashing so far – if this is due to the newer mono, I think you could update your note in the release download post to indicate that OS X users might want to give it another try now.
I need to run it with the Carbon driver (which is the default anyway), otherwise the menus at the top behave very erratic. I haven't updated x11 in a long time though. I used the version from this thread, not the release, and I'm on OS X 10.5.8.