Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Jun 2010 at 2:19 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default adult clothes showing up for kids?

i don't know exactly what the problem here is..

but that one isn't even the scariest.

i'm having a problem where adult clothes (for female) are showing up in the child clothes. i need to know a way to delete it. it doesn't let me because it says that it's 'expansion pack clothing' as you can see from the icon.

with teen males (this was disturbing as well) i noticed there was female clothing in that category as well, and when males wear it, it allows them to have boobs and wear heels. :/

i think i know what could've caused it. i've downloaded a lot of sims from the exchange, and who knows what kind of item was put in there that messed up my game. my question is, how can i find it and delete it? and have you had any similar problems? what did you do?

thanks.
Advertisement
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#2 Old 15th Jun 2010 at 2:30 AM
That looks like a very badly made default replacement. Unfortunately, if you got it off the Exchange (which you almost certainly did), then it's probably in sims3pack format; which means you'll have to go through your installed Content List in the Launcher and remove likely-looking files until you find the file(s) causing the issue(s).

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#3 Old 15th Jun 2010 at 3:01 AM
i guess i could go through it all and remove some things.

initially i didn't think that it would be a default replacement, but who knows. what it's doing is replacing things. :/