Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Pets and Children share Bed

by MogHughson Posted 16th Jun 2010 at 6:03 PM - Updated 20th Jun 2010 at 7:59 PM by MogHughson : Version 2 - avoids clash with SmartBeds (second attempt at upload!)

106 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 74 Feedback Posts, 31 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 5
Not actually evil.
#2 Old 16th Jun 2010 at 6:30 PM
I have wanted this mod for the longest time, many thanks. <3

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Inventor
#3 Old 16th Jun 2010 at 6:41 PM
Makes perfect sence, all the cats I've ever had have shared my bed with me so why not sims? Thanks for this :D

~R.I.P Tibbs. You will be truely missed~

|MTS2|DeviantArt|
Field Researcher
#4 Old 16th Jun 2010 at 6:56 PM
Oh, so cute! Wish I had Pets, but If you have pets this is absolutly necessary to have! Thanks for creating!!

Please feel free to correct me, if I make mistakes. I want to improve my English. Thanks! - My website
Top Secret Researcher
#5 Old 16th Jun 2010 at 7:10 PM
Aw, that's so cute! Thanks!

I've made some mods for The Sims 1 -- yes, The Sims ONE :-) -- which you can find at http://corylea.com/Sims1ModsByCorylea.html
Instructor
#6 Old 16th Jun 2010 at 7:33 PM
This makes me want to install Pets again >_> I mustn't, I mustn't, I hate the EP... but this is sooo cute!! lol Well, if I do install it again, this'll be the first mod I'll get Very nice!!
Zombie Socks
#7 Old 16th Jun 2010 at 7:37 PM
How cute! I will never install pets again, but it's so cute I almost want to!

Nintendork Island | Please call me WWW!| Despite what avatar says, loves all of mts <3
Instructor
#8 Old 16th Jun 2010 at 7:52 PM
Awwwww so cute! Thank you dear!

No, u can't haz cheezburger
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
#9 Old 16th Jun 2010 at 7:55 PM
Eee! Mog, this is awesome! It's something that should have been possible in the first place, which is the best kind of mod IMHO. Thank you!
Field Researcher
#10 Old 16th Jun 2010 at 8:02 PM
AWESOME!!!!!!!
Thank you so much! This is one behavior that I never understood why Maxis left out! It is so normal for my small animals to share my bed with me!
Thanks again!

Whatever you do, do it ALL for the glory of God. 1 Corinthians 10:31
My mission: To fill the gaps!
Join me on my new Discord channel!
Snag my creations from my LiveJournal!
Bowties are cool.
retired moderator
#11 Old 16th Jun 2010 at 8:44 PM
Wonderful, always wanted this to be possible! It's natural that little furry buddies sleep on our bed (some might disagree, but it's great in the winter when you need someone to keep your feet warm )
Theorist
#12 Old 16th Jun 2010 at 8:45 PM
How wonderfully creative! Thank you!
Test Subject
#13 Old 16th Jun 2010 at 8:45 PM
WOW. I have never thought of this, but it makes perfect sense...My cat would not sleep in his basket, but every time i go to sleep he jumps up and sleep with me. So why my simmies could not have such annoying pet?
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 16th Jun 2010 at 9:25 PM
This is one of the most adorable downloads I have ever seen. Thank you so much, Mog!
Alchemist
#15 Old 16th Jun 2010 at 9:36 PM
I love this! Just one more little tweak to make it more real! Thankyou for making it!

Rome wasn't built in a day

Need help finding building items, check out my building blog https://bestbuilditems4sims2.wordpress.com/
Top Secret Researcher
#16 Old 16th Jun 2010 at 10:03 PM
Oh Mog! I don't know how high your awesome bar can go, but it's definitely at its peak for me!

Edit: Under the HCDU, there seems to be a conflict between TwoJeff's Smartbeds and your mod. Will you be making a compatible version or should I add a "zzz" (no pun intended) to your mod or TJ's mod so that the conflict woulld be reduced?

Lab Assistant
#17 Old 16th Jun 2010 at 10:14 PM
Hate that adult sims can't have pets sleep with them (at least on singles bed) my cat sleeps with me every night (she's done so since she was 6 months old). Oh well it's cute that sim children and pets can sleep on the same bed. Thanks so much for your mod!
Gone Fishin'
retired moderator
#18 Old 16th Jun 2010 at 10:31 PM
THANK YOU for this!! I never understood why pets and Sims (well, Sim kids, anyway) can't share a bed; I grew up with a Lab, which isn't exactly the smallest breed out there, and we shared a bed her entire life. My mini schnauzer is also kind enough to let me sleep in her Big Bed... so why can't pets and Sims? Silly Maxis! So again, thank you!!!
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 16th Jun 2010 at 10:32 PM
Oh, thank you so much for making this! This has so made my day!!! I love that pets can now share a child's bed, this is another realistic mod that I absolutely LOVE! Thank you again!!!
Scholar
#20 Old 16th Jun 2010 at 11:14 PM
This is fantastic! However I also have TJ's smartbeds so will see what your response is on the conflict prior to downloading. Still this is something that anyone with real pets would want, makes the behavior so much more real.
Test Subject
#21 Old 16th Jun 2010 at 11:15 PM
Didn't know I needed this until I saw it!
Field Researcher
#22 Old 16th Jun 2010 at 11:17 PM
Oh, I love this. I have always wanted my sims to sleep with their pets, and now at least the children can do it. My dog sometimes sleeps at my feet, and I love it, so I really appreciate this. It is a realistic and cute creation.

Thanks for sharing.
Banned
#23 Old 16th Jun 2010 at 11:19 PM
Great idea thank you!
Test Subject
#24 Old 17th Jun 2010 at 12:50 AM
Thank you, and also for the link to the Pet Cheat codes. I didn't even know they existed!
Field Researcher
#25 Old 17th Jun 2010 at 1:53 AM
That is soooo cute. My sisters' cats have at various time slept on my bed and a long time ago my own cat. Sometimes I go into my room and find my sister's cat asleep on my pillow. It's so cute, I hate to wake him, but usually I want the pillow at that point in time. Thanks for making this.
Page 1 of 5