Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Kingdom Hearts Tattoos [UPDATED]

by Erry Posted 28th Jun 2010 at 8:14 PM - Updated 17th Jul 2010 at 5:51 AM by Erry : More pictures and technical issues

27 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 19 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 28th Jun 2010 at 9:06 PM
Thank you for this, so much. I've been looking for ANYTHING KH for Sims 3. And these tattoos are LOVELY.
Test Subject
#3 Old 28th Jun 2010 at 10:11 PM
These are lovely, thanks for sharing.
Could I just ask where you got the tutorial from? I'd love to make some tattoos.

"I'm the moon".
"Nothing is dull if you're wearing a poncho".

The Boosh
Test Subject
#4 Old 28th Jun 2010 at 10:55 PM
Sweet! What skin did you use on the model though?
Field Researcher
#5 Old 29th Jun 2010 at 12:23 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Razilch
These are lovely, thanks for sharing.
Could I just ask where you got the tutorial from? I'd love to make some tattoos.

Yes, please link the tutorial. I've got some tattoos that need making so that my sim-self can have the same tats as me.

Human beings are a very irrational species. Some of them are even afraid of pickles.
Forum Resident
#6 Old 29th Jun 2010 at 12:33 AM
Oh, yay, finally, some KH related content for the Sims 3. You have no idea how much I appreciate it. Thanks!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 29th Jun 2010 at 2:39 AM
The tutorial can be located here:
http://fuzzylogicdishwasher.blogspo...ns-tattoos.html
Test Subject
#8 Old 30th Jun 2010 at 4:21 AM
Thanks, I love KH!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 30th Jun 2010 at 5:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MoGreekie123
Sweet! What skin did you use on the model though?
Ah, forgot about this post. I used Kanno's moonlight skin, it's my default.
Test Subject
#10 Old 1st Jul 2010 at 9:42 PM
thank you so much, i've been looking for anything kingdom hearts for the sims, next thing is org coats :P
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 9th Jul 2010 at 8:22 AM
So I officially love you.
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 22nd Jul 2010 at 2:55 AM
So glad to finally see Kingdom Hearts content showing up for Sims 3!
Test Subject
#13 Old 27th Jul 2010 at 7:41 AM
I know this might sound noobish but where would i find these tats...will i be able to use them when i'm creating a sim from the start?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#14 Old 27th Jul 2010 at 11:09 PM
You'll be able to use them in CAS, yes. They'll be at the top of the list of tattoos.
Test Subject
#15 Old 12th Aug 2010 at 8:31 AM
I Love You.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 20th Nov 2010 at 4:41 AM
Marry me.
Test Subject
#17 Old 19th Jan 2011 at 2:48 AM Last edited by Novemberfall : 19th Jan 2011 at 2:49 AM. Reason: mistakes...
These are great! but what is that second one, the purple one? it doesn't seem familiar... i know the others are the mark of the Nobodies and the Heartless...

*edit-oops; i posted that as a reply! sorry, newbie around here -.-
Test Subject
#18 Old 26th Jan 2011 at 12:02 AM
The tattoos aren't showing up in my game. What did I do wrong?
Test Subject
#19 Old 27th Jan 2011 at 6:12 AM
Quote: Originally posted by jman8904
The tattoos aren't showing up in my game. What did I do wrong?

This Also has happened to me.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#20 Old 2nd Jun 2011 at 11:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Novemberfall
These are great! but what is that second one, the purple one? it doesn't seem familiar... i know the others are the mark of the Nobodies and the Heartless...

*edit-oops; i posted that as a reply! sorry, newbie around here -.-

That's the emblem of the Unversed, in Birth by Sleep.

Also, jman8904 and kingmangalego I don't know why it's not showing up for you because it is for me, even when I have Generations.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 3rd Sep 2011 at 2:35 PM
Thanks for the download!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 13th Mar 2012 at 5:44 AM
let me ask a couple of questions
1- Those who can use the tattoos, do you have Ambitions installed?
2- those who cant use the tattoos, well, the opposite of what i just said above.
because I am reading the tutorial you linked to, @Erry and it says its for Ambitions, as does the Tattoinator thing (it says either a, ambitions or b the base game, World Adventures, and High End Loft Stuff)
Test Subject
Original Poster
#23 Old 19th Mar 2012 at 3:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by dtdsora
let me ask a couple of questions
1- Those who can use the tattoos, do you have Ambitions installed?
2- those who cant use the tattoos, well, the opposite of what i just said above.
because I am reading the tutorial you linked to, @Erry and it says its for Ambitions, as does the Tattoinator thing (it says either a, ambitions or b the base game, World Adventures, and High End Loft Stuff)

Well I think it would work as long as you have the patch for tattoos installed...
Test Subject
#24 Old 19th Mar 2012 at 4:52 PM Last edited by dtdsora : 22nd Mar 2012 at 2:52 AM. Reason: figured out the problem... or not
Quote: Originally posted by Erry
Well I think it would work as long as you have the patch for tattoos installed...
patch as in one from the game itself or unoffical patch? because my game is fully patched, its not there I figured out the problem, you didnt have it set up for the base game in the actual package files. it says in the Tattooinator comments, by the person who posted the actual program, said that it will only appear in the base game if all of the group id's in the package start with 0x00
i can fix them for you and upload them here if you want
or not...
changing the first 2 numbers of the group ID's past the 0x to 00 did get them to appear in game, but only the Heartless Tattoo's picture appears, and none of them appear on the skin
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 10th Jul 2012 at 7:29 PM
You just made my day! Thanks for the KH mod!
Page 1 of 2