Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Twinbrook with Business Lots Only

by Winterhart Posted 18th Jun 2010 at 9:48 PM - Updated 17th Jan 2012 at 11:06 PM by Winterhart : clarify compatiblity

28 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 21 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Scholar
#2 Old 18th Jun 2010 at 10:11 PM
Thanks for the complete list of effects. Very useful
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 18th Jun 2010 at 10:17 PM
this works with the base game?
Scholar
#4 Old 18th Jun 2010 at 10:17 PM
Thank you for your hard work!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#5 Old 18th Jun 2010 at 11:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Gooh
this works with the base game?

You have to have Ambitions to use it. Sorry for the confusion. :lovestruc

Sometimes the Dragon wins and I AM the Dragon!
Test Subject
#6 Old 18th Jun 2010 at 11:12 PM
Yay! Now I don't have to keep destroying existing lots and households.
Test Subject
#7 Old 19th Jun 2010 at 1:49 AM
this is awesome. I didn't even realizes there was an option to edit the world thanks for letting me know
Instructor
#8 Old 19th Jun 2010 at 2:35 AM
Excellent!! So handy for the builders here - thank you for the list as well

Check the Sims 3 EA Freebies List for some awesome freebie downloads!
Field Researcher
#9 Old 19th Jun 2010 at 2:48 AM
Very nice, thanks! It gets bothersome trying to find places for new houses without having to deal with my game taking the time to delete an existing lot. So thanks!
Scholar
#10 Old 19th Jun 2010 at 1:30 PM
Oh, thank you, thank you; I was getting tired of having to give a makeover to the whole town. Most importantly, thank you for sharing it!
Inventor
#11 Old 19th Jun 2010 at 3:04 PM
Thank you for the step by step instruction! Now everytime I want to start a new build world I don't have to waste my time deleting all the lots...or killing off sims I don't even know!!
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 19th Jun 2010 at 8:10 PM
Thank you so very much. I too got tired of deleting the lots and killing off simmies I knew I would never play with. You have made it so easy for me to enjoy this neighborhood with this upload. Thanks for sharing!!!

You can find my work at Just Another Sims Site
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 20th Jun 2010 at 4:55 AM
I love you.
Test Subject
#14 Old 24th Jun 2010 at 4:30 PM Last edited by SAMANTHA5 : 25th Jun 2010 at 2:12 AM.
can you help
can you help me on the download page it said Twinbrook Biz Lots Only.sims3.rar
9.19 MB. But when I download the file it said 51.1 KB. Is this right or is there something wrong with the download. Can you please let me know. I am not going to put it in my game till I hear from you.I don't want to brake my game. Thank you,

PS. I love this town and you made me love it more. Thank's

I have tried to download 6 time and it is always the same.

I got it to download right. Thank you I am putting it in my game now.

If this is life then I want to "OUT"
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 27th Jun 2010 at 1:07 AM
This is wonderful. I'm playing it right now and I am loving it. THANK YOU.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#16 Old 27th Jun 2010 at 7:10 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SAMANTHA5
can you help me on the download page it said Twinbrook Biz Lots Only.sims3.rar
9.19 MB. But when I download the file it said 51.1 KB. Is this right or is there something wrong with the download. Can you please let me know. I am not going to put it in my game till I hear from you.I don't want to brake my game. Thank you,

PS. I love this town and you made me love it more. Thank's

I have tried to download 6 time and it is always the same.

I got it to download right. Thank you I am putting it in my game now.

I downloaded the file myself and it was 9.19MB not 51.1 KB
I don't know what's going for you. Have you had any trouble with other downloads? You may have a problem with your computer or internet connection. What Operating System are you running?

:lovestruc

Rabid Recoloring Renegade
retired moderator
#17 Old 9th Aug 2010 at 10:20 PM
Oh, thanks to candlelight, I'm rediscovering this post, and now will use it. Thanks for clearing out the clutter, Winterhart, and for directing us to new and awesome functions!
Test Subject
#18 Old 22nd Nov 2010 at 11:14 AM
This doesn't mess up the already existing town does it? (Meaning I can still create a new save with the populated town if I want)
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#19 Old 30th Nov 2010 at 5:41 AM
Quote: Originally posted by coyadre
This doesn't mess up the already existing town does it? (Meaning I can still create a new save with the populated town if I want)
Yes, you can still create a save a new populated town. Sorry for not answering this sooner. I was in the process of moving my website to a better host.

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 5th Dec 2010 at 5:49 PM
Love the way you have change the neighborhood. Thanks!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#21 Old 25th Jan 2011 at 9:00 PM
Thank you for your awesome work! I was thinking about buldozing all the houses in Twinbrook once, and building my own ones. It is cool, that this already clean version of the town is available and I don't need to do this very time-consuming work (lazy me!).

Great job.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 5th May 2011 at 11:55 AM
what do you mean by business lots only?
Test Subject
#23 Old 22nd May 2011 at 5:02 AM
I'm having trouble with this. I put the complete folder into my saves folder but when I start the game up I still have all the homes.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#24 Old 9th Jul 2011 at 12:31 AM
thank you very much for the informative notes.. i had wondered what happened to create a world..good job and thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 10th Nov 2011 at 8:55 AM
Thank you xx
Page 1 of 2