Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
Replies: 3 (Who?), Viewed: 5010 times.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Jun 2010 at 3:24 AM
Default Changing loading/startup/splash screen?
Hi all.
I couldn't find anything related to this question using the search function, so here it goes:
I never liked the splash, loading, startup screen of the base game. I am talking about the big green plumbob over a blue background that get surrounded by burst of light while the green bar bellow fills up. The icons that appear (dice, "clean" buff, charisma, criminal career, fight, guitar, and so on...) are particularly annoying to me for some reason.
When I got WA, I was really happy to discover that the screen got changed to a blue-orange gradients, and the icons are all travel and adventure related.
However, when I installed HELS, it reverted to a green recolored version of the base game's.
Is there any way to force the game to use WA's instead?
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 22nd Jun 2010 at 4:56 AM
Buy Ambitions. The loading screen is kinda awesome.
Eminence Grise
staff: moderator
#3 Old 22nd Jun 2010 at 5:36 AM
I don't know the answer, but I bet the folks in the Modding General forum in the Create section would know I'd be very surprised if it's not possible to make custom ones.
Theorist
#4 Old 22nd Jun 2010 at 2:58 PM
Claeric has some loading screen replacements in his blog, here http://fuzzylogicdishwasher.blogspo...arch/label/Mods but actually HELS loading screen was my favorite I hate WA and Ambitions ones.

Section jump