Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Star Tattoos

by JoniBlair Posted 25th Jun 2010 at 5:30 AM

29 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 21 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 25th Jun 2010 at 8:50 AM
Thank you! This is much better than the tatoos that came with the game!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 25th Jun 2010 at 10:27 AM
at last some stars! thanks so much
Scholar
#4 Old 25th Jun 2010 at 10:53 AM
great! I wish that I have a star tattoo in real life, on shoulder or neck. But at least our sims can! thanks

The end of magical Pegasaus's era through the world of sims
Field Researcher
#5 Old 25th Jun 2010 at 12:58 PM
Thanks! The Ambitions tattoos were extrememly disapointing, although nice they could have given us heaps more!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 25th Jun 2010 at 1:52 PM
is this only for males or both male&female?
Test Subject
#7 Old 25th Jun 2010 at 4:31 PM
I love you!! Woa I have been waiting for these
Thankyouuu ^^

*edit* i just saw the musical notes and stuff, are you gonna upload them too?

The girl that doesn't make sense.
Test Subject
#8 Old 25th Jun 2010 at 4:42 PM
Thank you so much! I love stars and now my sims can have tattoos of them! These are great!
Test Subject
#9 Old 25th Jun 2010 at 5:02 PM
Awesome.
Top Secret Researcher
#10 Old 25th Jun 2010 at 6:32 PM
Cool! Thank you!
Are the musical notes your next upload? *eager to download that too*
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 25th Jun 2010 at 7:39 PM
oh ! I love that ! thank you ! can I hope a tribal set of tatoos ? I wanted make it myself but I'm french and I don't understant the tutorials for make up. how many programs are realy necessary for make the tatoos ?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#12 Old 25th Jun 2010 at 8:03 PM
Thank you. I´m so happy to here it!!!

Quote: Originally posted by jordoosims
is this only for males or both male&female?

Both.

Quote: Originally posted by Loryah
oh ! I love that ! thank you ! can I hope a tribal set of tatoos ? I wanted make it myself but I'm french and I don't understant the tutorials for make up. how many programs are realy necessary for make the tatoos ?

Quote: Originally posted by MiniMimi
Cool! Thank you!
Are the musical notes your next upload? *eager to download that too*

The Music Note are ready. On sunday i give it to Modthesims.

If you want i will make some tribals. Maybe next week.
Field Researcher
#13 Old 26th Jun 2010 at 2:41 AM
Thank you so much! I've been waiting for some stars like this since Ambitions came out.
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 26th Jun 2010 at 2:49 AM
Thank you so much for creating these and can't wait for the musical and tribal notes..WOOHOO!
Test Subject
#15 Old 26th Jun 2010 at 4:27 AM
Looks great! Can't wait to see what else you can come up with! possibly taking requests?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#16 Old 26th Jun 2010 at 5:56 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Deadalusx
Looks great! Can't wait to see what else you can come up with! possibly taking requests?

First i upload my music notes. Then maybe tribals (if you know good tribals, please link it!) and then, ... yeah send me an request.
Test Subject
#17 Old 26th Jun 2010 at 9:36 AM
You should for suuure do tribals! that would be so sick! >Could i perhaps send you a pm or something of three tribal tattoo ideas? if you want i mean
Test Subject
Original Poster
#18 Old 26th Jun 2010 at 2:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sweetjklol
You should for suuure do tribals! that would be so sick! >Could i perhaps send you a pm or something of three tribal tattoo ideas? if you want i mean

Sure. Send me some Tribal ideas.
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 26th Jun 2010 at 5:04 PM
I loooooove tattoos. I can't thank you enough.
Field Researcher
#20 Old 27th Jun 2010 at 8:08 AM
can you make angels too?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#21 Old 27th Jun 2010 at 8:52 AM
Angels sounds good to. I have so many ideas.
Test Subject
#22 Old 27th Jun 2010 at 9:26 PM
These are great! They remind me of the star tattoos my friend has in real life. I'm so excited that you made a music note tattoo, as my name suggests I'm a musician and have been thinking about possibly getting a music note tattoo.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#23 Old 11th Jul 2010 at 10:57 AM
Hey, i dont want that someone use my tattoos (on another website) without ask me. See what i found today: http://de.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=2542190 http://de.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=2542189

I dont know want i can say about it. Its hard to belive. Why people do thinks like that?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#24 Old 2nd Oct 2010 at 9:37 PM
Any chance these will get updated for the newest patch that allows us to use tattoos with base game? I really want to use this tattoo.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 1st Jan 2011 at 7:04 PM
Finally a real tattoo for my tattoo chair!! This is awesome....love it!

Haven't seen you respond for many months so not sure if you are still active and I too have some questions.

I would love to make some of my own and have searched for a tutorial but they are all using the glove and accessory meshes. I want them for my chair not for accessories. Any hints or tips on how to do this or a good tutorial on the method you used?

I hope you keep making more...you did a great job!
Page 1 of 2