Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Big, Old, Fire Station

by mickies22 Posted 26th Jun 2010 at 4:27 AM - Updated 26th Jun 2010 at 7:40 AM by mickies22

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts
Scholar
#2 Old 26th Jun 2010 at 5:35 AM
Cool! looks good!

Call me Tyu. (:
Instructor
#3 Old 26th Jun 2010 at 9:24 AM
You can buy all the things you need for a Firehouse by entering the following cheats:

testingcheatsenabled true
and
buydebug

Then a new menu category will pop up with all the stuff you need. Thought I'd tell you, so you know for next time . Nice looking lot.

Find me on YouTube!
Flabaliki - General gaming
TheSimSupply - Videos all about The Sims!
Scholar
#4 Old 26th Jun 2010 at 10:18 AM
Well done
Wiki Wizard
#5 Old 26th Jun 2010 at 12:00 PM
Wow this is really nice, well done!

It's ok, we all laugh-snort occasionally!
Check out some of my other stuff here.
Test Subject
#6 Old 26th Jun 2010 at 12:18 PM
Thank you! it beter then two EA's station!
Forum Resident
#7 Old 26th Jun 2010 at 2:20 PM
I always need a nicer looking fire station for Sunset Valley! Thanks!

~ Guysim's Behance Profile ~

"When This baby goes 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious !*@#"
- Doctor Emment Brown A.K.A Doc, Back To The Future
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 27th Jun 2010 at 3:44 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Flabaliki
You can buy all the things you need for a Firehouse by entering the following cheats:

testingcheatsenabled true
and
buydebug

Then a new menu category will pop up with all the stuff you need. Thought I'd tell you, so you know for next time . Nice looking lot.

Yeh, I did that for the Truck but i couldnt find anything else in there, And the Alarm is in the Community Objects section in Build Mode, But thanks for helping Anyway , Its good to see people who offer help!

And thanks to everyone else's comments so far!
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 29th Jun 2010 at 7:46 PM
I'm a bit slow, so bear with me:

If I were to bulldoze the default fire station, and put this in it's place, it will become the new fire station?

Either way, it's still an awesome lot!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 3rd Jul 2010 at 4:35 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Sheldrake
I'm a bit slow, so bear with me:

If I were to bulldoze the default fire station, and put this in it's place, it will become the new fire station?

Either way, it's still an awesome lot!

Basically just go into edit town and remove any other firestation lot you have in your town place this one down, And yes it will become the new Fire Station. Make sure after you place it the Lot Zoning is set to "Fire Station" though.

I hope that helps!
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 26th Jul 2010 at 11:20 PM
Thanks!
Test Subject
#12 Old 3rd Aug 2010 at 8:52 PM
Very nice,the only career in ambitions i like is Firefighter so you made my day with this

I feel dead.