Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Phunctional Phones for Community Lots *no longer needed* Buzzler's mod does it all!

by Winterhart Posted 26th Jun 2010 at 5:27 PM - Updated 17th Jan 2012 at 11:24 PM by Winterhart

15 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 12 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 26th Jun 2010 at 6:06 PM
I never understood why phones weren't already available on community lots. What kind of business doesn't have phones? What were EA thinking? Anyway thanks for this. I lost all the phones in my showroom when I changed it from residential lot to community lot so I'll need these too.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#3 Old 26th Jun 2010 at 6:14 PM
If you have any ideas for other things need on community lots, or community stuff for residential let me know. My goal is to upload the cars before the end of the day. :lovestruc

Sometimes the Dragon wins and I AM the Dragon!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 26th Jun 2010 at 6:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Winterhart
If you have any ideas for other things need on community lots, or community stuff for residential let me know. My goal is to upload the cars before the end of the day. :lovestruc

No ideas at the moment. maybe somebody else will. btw I'm not sure there's anything residential lots can't have. If you use cheats you can have anything at home.

Can't wait for the cars
Field Researcher
#5 Old 26th Jun 2010 at 7:01 PM
I love your ''for community lots'' mods. So useful! Thank you very much.

HK-47: Objection: I am not a problem, meatbag. You and your lack of any organized repair skills are a problem.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 26th Jun 2010 at 7:35 PM
THANK YOU Winterhart... YOU R AWESOME!!!! :lovestruc
Field Researcher
#7 Old 26th Jun 2010 at 10:04 PM
Thank you so much! I love the phone booth! Got to go now and build some of those around town!
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 27th Jun 2010 at 6:46 AM
I remember in open for business i managed my community lots that i owned and was at with a phone, now that we can own lots again (added with ambitions and the latest base game patch) this is awesome!

--
Eduardog3000
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 27th Jun 2010 at 6:47 AM
Quote: Originally posted by nea200pl
I love your ''for community lots'' mods. So useful! Thank you very much.

keep making the "for community lots" mods

--
Eduardog3000
Field Researcher
#10 Old 27th Jun 2010 at 3:30 PM
are there beds already for community lots?
Field Researcher
#11 Old 27th Jun 2010 at 6:24 PM
At first I was a bit confused by your description thinking "Wait their cell phones can die??? And they run up a bill???" Then came to the conclusion that it was a joke because it has never happened to me. But I like this upload it is creative and made me think.
Since you said you take requests for this kind of thing I want to make a request. Would it be possible to make the grim reaper statue in the graveyard available on residential lots. I really want that statue in my yard. It's an awesome statue ^.^

I have moved again this time to a private domain here are the links:
Sims 4: https://monochaos.blog/
Sims 2: https://sims2.monochaos.blog/
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#12 Old 27th Jun 2010 at 6:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MonoChaos
Would it be possible to make the grim reaper statue in the graveyard available on residential lots. I really want that statue in my yard. It's an awesome statue ^.^
I am already working on it. I got it in the game but I am not happy with where it shows up. :lovestruc

Sometimes the Dragon wins and I AM the Dragon!
Test Subject
#13 Old 22nd Aug 2010 at 11:01 AM
Default stuff u should create
Quote: Originally posted by Winterhart

hi winterhart u should create a motorola one in the v series range maybey in blue or green anythin but pink or purple so gurls or guys can have it lol thanks and your designs and stuff are good
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 29th Oct 2010 at 9:37 AM
you spelled functional with a PH LOL
by the way great work!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 30th Dec 2010 at 5:01 AM
ummm...in the Sims 3 phones have no bills and they certainly do not die...just saying cause the maker put that in there but ye sit is a nice thing to have
Test Subject
#16 Old 27th Dec 2021 at 11:45 PM
This mod does not work anymore, if you bring up the description for the phone in game it will freeze.