Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Meet Me In My Next Life
#26 Old 30th Jun 2010 at 12:09 AM
Quote: Originally posted by jodemilo
Woweee! I bet you feel special. I guess you didn't have to worry about "hand me downs" either!

"jodemilo" I never felt special atall my brothers always pick on me and I could never play cowboys and Indians with them, they would run me off. So I live in a fantasy world with my dolls.

"Nothing in life is a Surprise it just happen to come your way at the time".
Advertisement
Inventor
#27 Old 30th Jun 2010 at 4:17 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Hazl
"Pst...Susie...you'll never guess what I heard. Fifi totally played fetch with Lauren's husband...all night."

That actually sounds like some really wierd euphamism.

As for mine, I once had an interesting gossip session between two male sims. The gossip itself wasn't really that interesting, but the sim's reactions sure were! Sim Number Two goes up to Sim Number One and starts gossiping---about Sim Number One's live-in girlfriend, and how she was enemies with another sim. However, when Sim Number One did the gasping animation, his eyes did that wierd blank-eye thing sims sometimes get when they yawn, or if their eyes are too large and don't shut all the way when they're sleeping (You know, the one where they loose their pupil and the iris just turns into a solid oval of color).
Well, Sim Number One's eyes did that while gasping, he just looked outwright EVIL. Like he was going "YOU DARE TALK ABOUT MY WOMAN?!? I WILL SWALLOW YOUR SOUL!!!"
As disturbing as it was, it made me giggle for several minutes after. :D
Top Secret Researcher
#28 Old 30th Jun 2010 at 5:18 AM
Quote: Originally posted by wickedblue
Sounds like the start of a fantastic story

Not the start, but some seasoning in the middle perhaps.
Unfortunatelly for him, I have no intention of making his Uncle to break up with his boyfriend in order to "feed" his obssession. The neighbourhood is full of boys. Single boys. [We are talking about Count D.'s family here. LunarEcliple's Count D. ]
Inventor
#29 Old 30th Jun 2010 at 11:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Nalia
Unfortunatelly for him, I have no intention of making his Uncle to break up with his boyfriend in order to "feed" his obssession. The neighbourhood is full of boys. Single boys.

That just really makes me think of that old peodophile man in the bathrobe from "Family Guy"....
Instructor
#30 Old 30th Jun 2010 at 11:58 PM
Yesterday as I was playing, Heather Huffington was gossiping to some guy and she said "Goopy Gilscarbo is not best friends with his wife". When she said that, I was like "that's news to me, they are fine and happily married right now." Then I remembered: Goopy had an affair with Heather when the two of them lived in the same apartment complex, his wife caught them and they weren't best friends temporarily; they made up almost immediately and even had some make-up woohoo in Heather's bed while Heather was in the other room. So Heather was spreading some old news...I need to find this lot debugger you guys are talking about so that old news gossip doesn't come up like this anymore.
Inventor
#31 Old 1st Jul 2010 at 12:47 AM
@ aaries--It's at MATY (More Awesome Than You), and can be found both in the TS2 hacks section, or you can download it with the Director's Cut package (personally, I'd go with the Director's Cut, as it also has dozens [literally] of other hacks, mods, and fixes all in the same file).
Top Secret Researcher
#32 Old 2nd Jul 2010 at 11:28 AM
Quote: Originally posted by anothereyjana
That just really makes me think of that old peodophile man in the bathrobe from "Family Guy"....

Nah, it can't be. The guy is a young adult student and has an appetite for an adult. His Uncle is an adult too. Count D.'s family does not age beyond adulthood. They are immortals.
Field Researcher
#33 Old 2nd Jul 2010 at 11:36 AM
Alright this isn't gossip but it's dialogue related. Makoto Julian duped my fortune sim into thinking he had big money so greedy little pig that she is with a want of marrying a rich sim woo'ed him until ACR kicked in and they woohoo'd. So I had them get married thinking his will be a short life so no big deal. Well he brought only one thousand simoleans. After the wedding I see him outside talking to a townie and his speech bubble showed my pretty you thing then the purple heart when I hovered over the action thing it said brag. Looks like he was bragging about bumping pixels with my pyt I laughed so hard.
BTW she seems to really love him and is now expecting twins (risky woohoo cos I sure didn't make her try for a baby) and already has a toddler to him. ACR is the best (and worst) thing that happened to my hood.
Page 2 of 2