Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Modern starter house

by Ravamalie Posted 28th Jun 2010 at 7:01 PM
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#2 Old 28th Jun 2010 at 7:10 PM
This house is so cute! Really well done.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#3 Old 28th Jun 2010 at 7:16 PM
Looks really good! Three suggestions, it would be nice if the patio/deck was one tile wider, the entrance is awfully small to get in, second It would be nice of the area with the bed, was one complete bedroom, and third, the bookshelfs wood does not match all the other woods, nice job on making all the wood match though! I think the wood on the interior furniture would have looked even nicer if it was a darker color like the exterior, but thats just me!

Overall, FANTASTIC for a first upload! Congrats!

Tyu.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 28th Jun 2010 at 7:36 PM
This is a wonderful starter home for a single sim! You even got the laundry in there! I personally love the sleeping corner - it gives the home a real "studio" sort of feeling. Great job, I look forward to seeing more of your stuff. :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 28th Jun 2010 at 7:45 PM
Love the layout, would prefer a sleeping space that accomadates a double bed, but it looks like that wall can be extended easily enough. Thanks!
Rabid Recoloring Renegade
retired moderator THANKS POST
#6 Old 28th Jun 2010 at 8:21 PM
I love it! You can't have too many starter homes :-)
Inventor
THANKS POST
#7 Old 28th Jun 2010 at 8:55 PM
This is extremely cute, can't wait to use it
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 28th Jun 2010 at 11:22 PM
"Nothing impressive"? Sometimes the simplest things are the most impressive. This home is adorable. Great job!!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#9 Old 29th Jun 2010 at 12:46 AM
What a cute and cozy modern starter. That'd be one very happy starter Sim living there
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#10 Old 30th Jun 2010 at 7:37 AM
This is so lovely! Can't wait to test it. Hope to see more houses soon :D
Zombie Socks
THANKS POST
#11 Old 6th Jul 2010 at 2:34 AM
This is adorable and so useful! Amazing house, thank you!
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#12 Old 3rd Jul 2011 at 6:24 PM
This is a great find for me. I've decided to give Armiel's Finnington custom world a try, and it comes with a lot of small lots to fill.