Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
Locked thread | Replies: 3 (Who?), Viewed: 3365 times. | Locked by: plasticbox Reason: Referred to creator
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd Jul 2010 at 12:11 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Late Night, Supernatural, Seasons
Default NRaas packages DONT WORK.
so yeah. i downloaded the super computer thing and the debug enabler (both of which i downloaded in the right version for my game) and they claim to be functioning files in my game when i open the Sims 3 Dashboard by delphy. but neither of them work in game. i feel the need to specify that they are both core mods, and the only core mods i've downloaded. every other piece of CC works, just not these. im pretty sure it has to do with them being core mods, but i wouldnt know what to do to fix that.
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 2nd Jul 2010 at 12:19 AM
as i understand the work of NRaas are not core mods....

the newest debugenabler is v14
and supercomputer is at Phase Six Version 87

these mods need to be kept up with at the site of origin if you want to use the best/newest version, and have the most stable functionality.

check the site of download. i assume here: http://ts3.tscexchange.com/index.php?board=105.0
read the threads for answers to "how it's not working" or get a login and ask the main man directly.

also be specific in exactly HOW they don't "work"

hope that helps.

I'd like to build a world, a better world.
Guess I'll start here...
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 2nd Jul 2010 at 1:07 AM
What ashillion said.

The only core-mod I host is ScriptError. If you believe my mods to be Core, then you most certainly have not read the FAQ stickied to the top of my forum.

Cheers.

NRaas Industries: Sims 3 Mods for the Discerning Player, hosted by The Wikispaces.
Pettifogging Legalist!
staff: moderator
#4 Old 2nd Jul 2010 at 5:15 AM
TS3 Help is for help with the game, not with individual content. Please post where you downloaded the files from. Thanks.

Newbie Road/Wee Barnoid: Starter houses | Backdoor Lane: Urban lots | Baskerville | Middleground | Elsewhere

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Closed Thread

Section jump