Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

FFCC Sephiroth's Hair**UPDATED

by mio0331 Posted 6th Jul 2010 at 1:13 AM - Updated 14th Jan 2013 at 5:29 AM by mio0331 : corrected poly counts!!!! sorry!

51 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 38 Feedback Posts, 12 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 3
Test Subject
#2 Old 6th Jul 2010 at 4:16 AM
I really love this hair! The bangs are just gorgeous, the best I've seen for Sephiroth, ever!

Personally, I think you should give Crisis Core a try, it's my favorite of any Final Fantasy 7 games ((Might be because I love Genesis very much, his character is so amazing)), but it is a lot of fun and really adds to the detail and story of what went on for the Soldiers.

Besides, if you ever do, I wonder if you'd be tempted to make a Genesis hair, lol. Any way, again, I really like this hair and I cannot thank you enough for it! I've been longing to find such a nice hair for my Sephiroth in game, and now I think I have the perfect one.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 6th Jul 2010 at 5:05 AM
This is a lovely hair! Hoping there will be more versions like a shoulder or chin length too. Thanks for sharing this

Si vos tribuo , vos mos suscipio :)
Forum Resident
#4 Old 6th Jul 2010 at 6:53 AM
*female fan scream* >w< its so cool looking. must add it to my download list

"Anyone who dares oppose me no, the Life Fibers will suffer the same fate." ~Ragyo Kiryuin
Test Subject
#5 Old 6th Jul 2010 at 9:32 AM
Thank you! Know I can finally have a Sephiroth worthy of putting with the rest of the FFVII cast
Instructor
#6 Old 6th Jul 2010 at 9:58 AM
OMG ! ! ! Thank you sooooooooooo much ! I love this ^^ *downloads*
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 6th Jul 2010 at 10:46 AM Last edited by mio0331 : 6th Jul 2010 at 12:15 PM.
Hi everyone, thank you for downloading and for your screams!(^_^)

The hair was mainly for my Sims blog, where I use some of FF characters (but they act as somebody else!).

It was tempting to play the game (FFCC)but the reason I haven't is I don't own a PSP, so I will have to do so when I have a chance to buy one!

I've seen the video of the SOLDIERS fun fight scene where I took most of the references for Sephiroth hair, and thought it was very FF and entertaining! And I thought "Genesis hair" by "tomoko"(??) was quite good so I just use her hair for my Genesis.

I've been addicted and obsessed with modding now... it involves with both 3D and Graphic designs. But since there are so so so many wonderfull mods already for TS2, I decided to only make things which I need for my blog...

BTW, the back hair might be alpha editable, by raising the bottom parts. Haven't tryed it my-self but by logic it should work.
Screenshots
Test Subject
#8 Old 6th Jul 2010 at 11:26 AM
you're great! this hairs are the best for sephiroth.
Field Researcher
#9 Old 6th Jul 2010 at 5:00 PM
Wonderful! There cannot be enough meshes for Final Fantasy characters, especially Sephiroth! TS2 still has (and probably always will have) a very active community, and meshes are always very welcome. It gives texture makers such as myself inspiration
Test Subject
#10 Old 7th Jul 2010 at 6:42 PM
Omg!!!! I Love It <3 :d
Your Soo Awesome!

Yellowrose43
Test Subject
#11 Old 7th Jul 2010 at 11:07 PM
i think ill speak for everyone here! we love Sephiroth, and this wigs and meshes are the best i have seen! my sephy thanks you from the bottom of his black sexy heart!
Test Subject
#12 Old 9th Jul 2010 at 5:40 PM
I do not remember from whom I downloaded Sephiroth, long time ago [here in ModTheSims site]; but I am glad that his hair is updated!
Thanks so much, 'cause I hated the last Sephiroth as a child 'cause of his two ponytails.
Instead, your KID Sephiroth looks better, A LOT, IMPROVED!
THANKS
Field Researcher
#13 Old 13th Jul 2010 at 6:10 PM
Omg!!! I LOVE it! ^_^ Ooo, now I can make my sexy Sephy look gooood! Yay! This hair, I have to say, is FAR better than the many others I have seen. It looks more realistic and it looks just like it! And I know how tough it is to make characters look the same. XD Excellent job! Now to see if someone can make an even better, realistic outfit. ;D

"Tomorrow may be hell, but today was a good writing day, and on the good writing days nothing else matters." - Neil Gaiman

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#14 Old 14th Jul 2010 at 4:53 AM
I didn't know there were other sephy hairs than in MTS2. It is hard to make characters look similar and oh I must say that hair meshing is a very hard thing to do! I was actually going to make a set of hair and the outfit but the hair on it's own took almost 3months!!! (gosh) I will definitely upload the outfit if I manage before everyone stop playing TS2 ^.-
Field Researcher
#15 Old 17th Jul 2010 at 9:28 PM
Ha, ha! Well, I wish you the greatest of luck on that. ;D I know you can pull it off. I mean, just look at Sephy's breathtaking, lovely hair. *_* That's proof enough, I should think. Hee, hee! The Sephy outfit I have currently for my Sephy is alright...though it is missing a few key details (like the little belts on his coat and the little belts around his legs). XD LOL! But if you do end up making one...I cannot wait to see it. I am very certain it will be just as sexy and amazing as his hair. XD lol!

Although TS2 is old...I find myself still playing it...like right now. *_* I am planning to get TS3 but...Idk. I like TS2. lol! And besides, there are NO Sephy's for TS3 that I have seen. D: But I may get it just 'cause I love decorating and messing around in the world of Sims. XD

"Tomorrow may be hell, but today was a good writing day, and on the good writing days nothing else matters." - Neil Gaiman

Forum Resident
#16 Old 18th Jul 2010 at 2:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mio0331
I didn't know there were other sephy hairs than in MTS2. It is hard to make characters look similar and oh I must say that hair meshing is a very hard thing to do! I was actually going to make a set of hair and the outfit but the hair on it's own took almost 3months!!! (gosh) I will definitely upload the outfit if I manage before everyone stop playing TS2 ^.-

I know how you feel. Mio and you were thinking"gee no one has not post sephiroth's hair for all ages, I'm going do this for myself" and you did and then now you trying tell eveyone to stop playing the sims2. I dislike the sims3 sill. anyways good work lad :lovestruc

"Anyone who dares oppose me no, the Life Fibers will suffer the same fate." ~Ragyo Kiryuin
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#17 Old 18th Jul 2010 at 5:00 PM Last edited by mio0331 : 18th Jul 2010 at 7:25 PM.
>Eliskuya in darkness oh? Sorry if I haven't explained well enough...I'm definitely not trying to stop anyone play TS2. I was only saying that it took me sooooo long to finish one single hair, how long is Sephiroth's outfit going to take? (1 year??? ;-)
Keep my fingers crossed, by the time I manage to create Sephy outfit the fans will remain plyaing TS2... Or, let's hope there will be some more FF mods for TS3 in near future ( but my PC is not powerful enough for TS3 though...)
Forum Resident
#18 Old 20th Jul 2010 at 2:07 AM
>Eliskuya in darkness oh? Sorry if I haven't explained well enough...I'm definitely not trying to stop anyone play TS2. I was only saying that it took me sooooo long to finish one single hair, how long is Sephiroth's outfit going to take? (1 year??? ;-)
Keep my fingers crossed, by the time I manage to create Sephy outfit the fans will remain plyaing TS2... Or, let's hope there will be some more FF mods for TS3 in near future ( but my PC is not powerful enough for TS3 though...)

*sinkers* well I'm trying make ansem the wise from kingdom hearts, too and I wish you good luck with Sephiroth's outfit plus is it going be his AC outfit or CC? one I don't mind asking , plus the sims 3 is slow.. as a anyways! its geart to have a repay from you,

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#19 Old 20th Jul 2010 at 12:28 PM
I don't mind being asked anything about what I'm about to make for the game I'm not sure whether if it's going to be of AC or CC, to be honest I don't quite see the diffrences...
There are few things I like to make unrelated to FF characters but for now, I have a list of FF hairs and outfits which I need for my silly blog .
One of my interest about the Sims is building houses and decorating, TS3 graphic quality seems much better then TS2. I have heard about how slow it is and it freezes often etc... still looks very appealing though...but I'm just happy with the TS2.

Good luck on your Ansem the Wise Eliskuya!
Forum Resident
#20 Old 20th Jul 2010 at 7:03 PM
I don't mind being asked anything about what I'm about to make for the game I'm not sure whether if it's going to be of AC or CC, to be honest I don't quite see the diffrences...
There are few things I like to make unrelated to FF characters but for now, I have a list of FF hairs and outfits which I need for my silly blog .
One of my interest about the Sims is building houses and decorating, TS3 graphic quality seems much better then TS2. I have heard about how slow it is and it freezes often etc... still looks very appealing though...but I'm just happy with the TS2.

Good luck on your Ansem the Wise Eliskuya!

:lovestruc thank you Mio sama. I wish you luck too

Test Subject
#21 Old 23rd Jul 2010 at 11:42 AM
I seriously can't thank you enough for this.
It's so perfect. It almost looks like the one in Crisis Core D :
Many thanks for sharing :' D

Btw...I dunno if you're able to do it but...since those extremely good looking Sephiroth clothes got removed from this site since the thread was "too old", I was thinking...if you could give it a try and make some new ones? : D
I mean, you're extremely talented in this stuff, I'm sure there would be LOTS of FFVII fans that would worship you like there was no tomorrow x)
And for GODS' SAKE I had to reinstall the game and now I have a shirtless (Yep, shirtless) sephiroth on the sims2 D :

Once again, thanks a lot for sharing this wonderful hair with us : )
And please think about my suggestion ; )

EDIT: Oh, from the looks of it, you're already working on that x)

98% of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy &amp; paste this in your siggy.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#22 Old 23rd Jul 2010 at 3:53 PM
>Velvet Nightmare
hmm... it is really gone...his outfit... Poor your Sephiroth, just like mine naked...

I've actually not started working on Sephy outfit yet, I was going to make a set of his "hair and outfit" but I do take far too long to make one single new mesh, so decided to upload the hair on it's own.

Currently am working on this other character's hair ("his" nicely done hair is in MTS and I've been using it for sometime. It's not that I don't like it anymore but decided I wanted it to be more fluffy)
and
next in line is another hair....

Anyway, I intend to make the outfit, but I cannot guarantee whether
if it'll be done in couple of months or it may even take till next year
still I will let you know when I upload it.
Test Subject
#23 Old 25th Jul 2010 at 11:18 AM
Omg I love you to bits for this!!!!!

I love your sephy too hes like the best one I've seen.(seeing as I've played Crisis Core and do recommend it as a must have game)

Anyhow thanks for this really awesome upload. ^_^
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 27th Jul 2010 at 3:14 AM
Excellent! the best FFVII hair I have seen yet! a keeper for sure!!
Field Researcher
#25 Old 28th Jul 2010 at 5:30 PM
I can't wait for your new uploads!!! =D I've been debating if Sims 3 is worth buying. :/ I like updated, current games, which is why I'm thinking to get it; but ohhhh, downside is there aren't many cool downloads like Sims 2. XD There are no Sephy or any of my favorite characters from animes and movies. LOL! Because it's still new. O.o So hmmm... *debates*

Page 1 of 3