Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
Replies: 4 (Who?), Viewed: 4112 times.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th Jul 2010 at 6:54 AM
Default Cheat for ADDING vacation days?
Hi all,

I was looking to see if there are any cheats for adding EXTRA vacation days for my (adult) sims. Yes, I know that sims earn vacation days by going to work, and I KNOW they earn approximately one vacation day for every week of work. They also earn vacation days *faster* when they have that Aspiration Point Reward Thinggy (under Careers). Yep I know all this already.

I just want to enable some cheat/hack that Auto-Magically gives them a few more vacation days. Any cheats? I actually tried looking at this in SimPE, but could not find the means to do it in SimPE. As far as I know, I can't see this cheat option in any boolProps either. If anyone knows how to edit this in SimPE, that would solve my dilemma too, thanks!
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 5th Jul 2010 at 5:06 PM
I don't know how to do it in SimPE, but you can do it with Insimenator hack found here: http://www.insimenator.org/index.ph...c,100226.0.html
*However* have in mind that this hack is unsupported; so, if anything goes wrong you are on your own.
Theorist
#3 Old 5th Jul 2010 at 5:14 PM
I used to have 1 of those before I bought the new pc, hm. What about this 1?
http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=396330
Scholar
#4 Old 5th Jul 2010 at 7:14 PM
The page you're linking to is a Sims 3 hack. The OP asked for a Sims 2 mod.
Other than using SimPE or the Insimenator, there is really no way to change the number of vacation days in game for Sims 2.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 7th Jul 2010 at 7:22 AM
Right, FranH. I was looking for a TS2 cheat/hack. I have SimPE, and I know how to use SimPE in the most basic way, for example I know that in SimPE I can change their 'Age' (give sims more days for current age period, so they have more days before they enter the new age period). However, I kept looking and looking and nowhere in SimPE could I find a way to change/add extra vacation days. I simply cannot find the variable to edit, and I'm stumped.

Section jump