Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Ankh Tattoos - 4 designs

by The Path Of Nevermore Posted 20th Jul 2010 at 11:55 PM - Updated 10th Jul 2011 at 10:44 AM by Astraea Nevermore

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
#2 Old 21st Jul 2010 at 12:42 AM
Nice work! Thanks for sharing these! I love tattoos and these really look great. Gonna include the evilest looking one on my next planned Sim, who wants to be the Empress of Evil. Now she'll look the part, no matter what she's wearing or not wearing!
Test Subject
#3 Old 21st Jul 2010 at 6:08 AM
these are great, better than most of the tattoos that came with ambitions!!!!
Test Subject
#4 Old 21st Jul 2010 at 6:15 AM
Hey so, im a female.And the first Ankh you made for the male on his back that looks like a cross is the exact tattoo i have on my lower back, and I usually create my sim look-alike lol, would you mind doing it for the girl? thanks, and i love your work!
Test Subject
#5 Old 21st Jul 2010 at 7:21 AM
The first one looks a lot more like a cross then an ankh. But anyway this is brilliant. I'm going to use it on my Egyptian Sim.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 21st Jul 2010 at 8:38 AM
envyme13 - Ambitions tattoos are for both female and male.
Test Subject
#7 Old 22nd Jul 2010 at 4:25 AM
I think I have found one to compliment the Eye of Horus I have already. Can I print one of these out and have it inked? LOL

Excellent work!
Test Subject
#8 Old 23rd Jul 2010 at 11:39 PM
Can never have to many tattoo's ^^ thank you very much!
Test Subject
#9 Old 13th Aug 2010 at 11:42 AM
Awesome work I've been looking for Ankh tattoos for my sims Thanks so much!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 9th Jul 2011 at 3:47 PM
I love Ankhs, I have one on my left wrist
Thanks for sharing.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 29th Aug 2011 at 9:27 PM
This will be excellent for my Death of the Endless sim. Thanks!